What's new

Vaccination mandates on the horizon.

I got official word this morning that all Vaccine mandates, exemptions and firings are on hold indefinitely US Navy wide!

This is the Federal Employees and Contractors mandate, not the OSHA mandate.

Hahaha!

FUCK THESE MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!

Huge fucking weight off.

If you're a fed employee or contractor the word should be coming soon if you haven't gotten it yet.

:smokin:
What about the 445 that have already been fired?

What about the 445 that have already been fired?
Fired for unconstitutional reasons, to boot.

If i was one of these people that got coerced into getting this damn shot, I'd be livid. I can't believe many aren't. Just ho hum about it. Its mind boggling.

Got an email today from the company Covid task force that only the 3 ply paper surgical style masks will be allowed at work starting Monday. no more cloth masks. :flipoff: Cuz infection rates are up due to the Omicron variant.. no shit. it's a cold/flu now.. :shaking:

I wear a cloth style gaiter with ear loops. I have a big ol tater head and the paper mask ear loops make the backside of my ears sore and pisses me off.
just tell them your surgical mask is under your gaiter?

I got official word this morning that all Vaccine mandates, exemptions and firings are on hold indefinitely US Navy wide!

This is the Federal Employees and Contractors mandate, not the OSHA mandate.

Hahaha!

FUCK THESE MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!

Huge fucking weight off.

If you're a fed employee or contractor the word should be coming soon if you haven't gotten it yet.

:smokin:
wow, hadn't heard that !

Its 2:20 am as I am posting this, and I am sitting in my truck outside of a hospital in fawked up Oakland. My wifes grandmother just passed away 10 minutes ago. She was 93. Only my MIL could go in the hospital to say goodbye because my wife and I are purebloods.

Fuck these bullshit "rules"

Very sorry for the loss of your wife's grandmother. And even more sorry that these bullshit 'rules' kept you from being there when she passed away.

Sorry for your loss and fuck those rules. Take solace in the fact Grandma had a real good run.

Paperclip.jpeg

i dunno about you but the distance around the back side of my head is a lot longer than the length of a straightened paperclip..

You can use more than 1, Einstein. Fuck the stupid mask anyway. Did I say "try this amazing trick or something?" If I fly somewhere again and have to wear a stupid mask I will make sure I have some paperclips in my pocket, you do you.:flipoff2:Fucking shit ends up around the back of my neck anyway, jeenyus!

Got an email today from the company Covid task force that only the 3 ply paper surgical style masks will be allowed at work starting Monday. no more cloth masks. :flipoff: Cuz infection rates are up due to the Omicron variant.. no shit. it's a cold/flu now.. :shaking:

I wear a cloth style gaiter with ear loops. I have a big ol tater head and the paper mask ear loops make the backside of my ears sore and pisses me off.
Last time I went into the office (months ago), I had my bandana "mask" on (only type of mask I've ever worn when I was somewhere a mask was required). They gave me the paper mask to wear, saying my "mask" wasn't good enough. I was like WTF ever...I wasn't going to argue with them.

You've gotta present your papers in most of King County before they'll let you sit down anywhere. Further east you go it's less of an issue :laughing:
I stopped going to King County because of it. Wont be going to Moonshiners or the Sportsmans shows this year. Fuck em. We were in Snohomish County two weekends ago and werent bothered to put masks on at any business or restaurant. I've only been asked at one place here in the last 6 months and I walked out of their store immediately.

This probably deserves a thread, but my teenage daughter is really struggling and we're at a loss.

Her high school is evolving to segregate and target the unvaxxed. It the new officially sanctioned "cooties". Unvaxxed and vocal kids are targeted for mockery and bullying and the silent ones are in fear they're next. Teachers are in on it, forcing the unvaxxed to take tests in front of their peers. I'm investigating, and I don't know if that is a district policy or just individual teachers trying to pressure students into conforming. Currently it's only for extra curricular activities, and my kid has been able to dodge it, but she's run out of maneuvering room. She's either going to be outed, or have to skip the activities altogether.

My daughter is physically ill from trying to hide her status. More the lying than anything else. Every invite to a public venue she has to make a excuse. Same for her school extra curricular activities.

The worst part is I can't explain that "they are the insane ones", not us. There is no explanation. They were wildly wrong or lied about every single aspect of the "vaccine" from effectiveness to duration, etc, EXCEPT THEY ARE 110% SURE it's safe both short and long term. That and lets ignore that kids don't even need it, and they've all had covid already, and the triple vaxxed mask waving retards are still getting it, and they still spread it, etc. (It's so safe in fact that we should gag all of the data until all involved can no longer be held liable.)

I wish my teenager was bold enough to pull off fake papers. I'd do it in a heartbeat, but I know she'd be physically sick with the fear of getting caught. My wife wants to try and gaslight her and get her a fake shot/ papers so she doesn't have to lie and live "normally". I just don't see that happening, and I'm not sure morally how I feel about it anyway.

Even if she does get it, it's only a matter of time before the quarterly boosters start going on the punch card.

Long term we have a plan to move, but were really hoping both financially and for her that we could let her finish high school with her friends(2 years).

I am really hating people right now. If your 4 shots and masks can't keep you "safe", it's still not my kids fucking job to make you "feel" safe.

Man that sucks.. I got no advice but that is a shitty thing to have to deal with.

Last edited:
I am really hating people right now. If your 4 shots and masks can't keep you "safe", it's still not my kids fucking job to make you "feel" safe.

Thsts sucks and agreed.

Concerning your daughter and testing ONLY required for extracurriculars.

I always got away with issues in school/work/life by throwing the handbook back in the authoritarians face.

Find where in the 21-22 handbook where its required testing for each and every event, shot(s) vs no shot. Specifically language concerning 1 shot vs 4 shot, definition of vax vs unvaxxed, etc. Their bullshit emails arent a referendum and mean jack shit.

No longer make it your daughters problem, make it all of their problem.

This probably deserves a thread, but my teenage daughter is really struggling and we're at a loss.

Her high school is evolving to segregate and target the unvaxxed. It the new officially sanctioned "cooties". Unvaxxed and vocal kids are targeted for mockery and bullying and the silent ones are in fear they're next. Teachers are in on it, forcing the unvaxxed to take tests in front of their peers. I'm investigating, and I don't know if that is a district policy or just individual teachers trying to pressure students into conforming. Currently it's only for extra curricular activities, and my kid has been able to dodge it, but she's run out of maneuvering room. She's either going to be outed, or have to skip the activities altogether.

My daughter is physically ill from trying to hide her status. More the lying than anything else. Every invite to a public venue she has to make a excuse. Same for her school extra curricular activities.

The worst part is I can't explain that "they are the insane ones", not us. There is no explanation. They were wildly wrong or lied about every single aspect of the "vaccine" from effectiveness to duration, etc, EXCEPT THEY ARE 110% SURE it's safe both short and long term. That and lets ignore that kids don't even need it, and they've all had covid already, and the triple vaxxed mask waving retards are still getting it, and they still spread it, etc. (It's so safe in fact that we should gag all of the data until all involved can no longer be held liable.)

I wish my teenager was bold enough to pull off fake papers. I'd do it in a heartbeat, but I know she'd be physically sick with the fear of getting caught. My wife wants to try and gaslight her and get her a fake shot/ papers so she doesn't have to lie and live "normally". I just don't see that happening, and I'm not sure morally how I feel about it anyway.

Even if she does get it, it's only a matter of time before the quarterly boosters start going on the punch card.

Long term we have a plan to move, but were really hoping both financially and for her that we could let her finish high school with her friends(2 years).

If she isn't doing so yet, have her start documenting everything: Dates, times, type of bullying or discrimination.

Bullying and discrimination is exactly what it is. Once you have a decent amount documented, start with the principal and then move to the school board.

If you really want to chase it, talk to a lawyer about bullying and discrimination at the school.

Top Back Refresh