What's new

Vaccination mandates on the horizon.

Reminder that Trump was his boss and could have fired him.
In the middle of an election year, with the mainstream media looking for anything to crucify him over and Pelosi in the House looking for any reason to impeach him? The left might not have had to commit election fraud to get Biden elected if he'd have done that.

In the middle of an election year, with the mainstream media looking for anything to crucify him over and Pelosi in the House looking for any reason to impeach him? The left might not have had to commit election fraud to get Biden elected if he'd have done that.
Plus all the really bad info came out after the election. There wasn't even a vaccine until after it.

Great leadership:shaking:

I know evrey politician would have done the same but that's also why they are all shit stains.

I’ve got an event to go to that requires proof of the injection. Do they just give it a glance or take a picture or anything like that of it?

I sent an email to 3 of the 4 ks reps. one of them(estess) wont allow contact from outside his district.(pussy)

found this when looking up one of thems info, sharice davis dem from kansas

index.jpg
I don't get it, what does that mean?

Her heros were Indians (feather) or English (England)

judging by the fact Sharice Davis is a card carrying Lib I am going out on a limb here and say she sides with the Indians. Native not East.. :flipoff2:

feather. she is an american indian. her "heros" fought and killed "settlers"(colonizers) who as mentioned above, created housing, roads, schools, hospitals, cars, etc. she would still be living in a t-pee or mudhut and be happy about it. :laughing: she is a liberal **** representing kansas in the us house of reps.

I get it. Hopefully if the republicans take back the house and senate, Rand Paul will take action against him.
What has Rand Paul ever done that makes you guys think he will do anything if the repubs get back in power?
From the Babylon Bee for our Libertarian friends

the point is, it's vague.

I'd say tecumseh is an american hero. if you don't call him a hero, it's hard to not say he was legendary at least. Yes, his aim was ethnic genocide and it didn't work out for him, but that's what he gets for picking the british to back him up :rasta:

Glance at a phone. No cross verification to ID, etc. Its all a joke.
the most strict that i've ever been checked was somebody who wanted to see ID to make sure the name matched. That was at an old folks home.

the gym is still the only other place to ever check, and they just want a flash of paper or a picture of a paper.

So, you could say i'm pretty confident in their protection

the most strict that i've ever been checked was somebody who wanted to see ID to make sure the name matched. That was at an old folks home.

the gym is still the only other place to ever check, and they just want a flash of paper or a picture of a paper.

So, you could say i'm pretty confident in their protection

What places even check? Just gym's and massage parlors :confused:

Heard that the Brits aren't playing the china virus game anymore. Hope we follow suit but doubtful.

Some are trying. Not any Ds, though. But our good guys, on our side, have not changed their tune and they testify consistently.
This is a highlight clip of a session 2 days ago in the Senate. There is hope.

Got an email today from the company Covid task force that only the 3 ply paper surgical style masks will be allowed at work starting Monday. no more cloth masks. :flipoff: Cuz infection rates are up due to the Omicron variant.. no shit. it's a cold/flu now.. :shaking:

I wear a cloth style gaiter with ear loops. I have a big ol tater head and the paper mask ear loops make the backside of my ears sore and pisses me off.

Got an email today from the company Covid task force that only the 3 ply paper surgical style masks will be allowed at work starting Monday. no more cloth masks. :flipoff: Cuz infection rates are up due to the Omicron variant.. no shit. it's a cold/flu now.. :shaking:

I wear a cloth style gaiter with ear loops. I have a big ol tater head and the paper mask ear loops make the backside of my ears sore and pisses me off.
We've had 70 covid positives since January 4th.
They haven't made any changes to policy yet. But seriously, nobody at work is dying. Few have been hospitalized. I suspect those were out of fear as nobody went on ventilators.

I got official word this morning that all Vaccine mandates, exemptions and firings are on hold indefinitely US Navy wide!

This is the Federal Employees and Contractors mandate, not the OSHA mandate.

Hahaha!

FUCK THESE MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!

Huge fucking weight off.

If you're a fed employee or contractor the word should be coming soon if you haven't gotten it yet.

:smokin:

I got official word this morning that all Vaccine mandates, exemptions and firings are on hold indefinitely US Navy wide!

Hahaha!

FUCK THESE MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!

Huge fucking weight off.

If you're a fed employee or contractor the word should be coming soon if you haven't gotten it yet.
oh we got told that last week I think. but since we are working in a Fed building that we still have to be vaxxed or tested weekly to come in the building.

My work place lifted their mask requirement yesterday.

Unfortunately some jobsites are still requiring them.

I still read the thread title as Vacation Mandates...
My Outdoor Research mask hooks behind the head, my glasses cause enough irritation around my ears.

Same, in like 5 minutes my ears are sore.

I think some people were building shit that wraps around the back of your head and hooks to the loops to keep them off of their ears.
When I've flown and had to wear one I've taken a paperclip and straightened it with 2 hooked ends to connect the stupid mask behind my big head and not around my ears.

I tear the loops free where they attach to the bottom of the mask and tie the ends together. One big loop:usa::flipoff2:

Top Back Refresh