What's new

Vaccination mandates on the horizon.

Had my annual bloodwork done Friday. I asked to go ahead and throw in Covid antibody test...
I'm negative on all three "tests" so I guess I have never had it, even though I thought I just did the last week of December.
Wrong.

Antibodies wane over time, with everything.
Did you get a Tcell test? If not, then you don't know.

Been a nurse for four years and worked the COVID unit the whole time since it started. I'm unvaccinated and just got sent home with symptoms and a positive test today. Symptoms started about 3 hours into my shift. So far just the usual flu aches, chills, diarrhea and feeling cruddy. Will update if I die.

Been a nurse for four years and worked the COVID unit the whole time since it started. I'm unvaccinated and just got sent home with symptoms and a positive test today. Symptoms started about 3 hours into my shift. So far just the usual flu aches, chills, diarrhea and feeling cruddy. Will update if I die.
Exemption or just aa desperate state that will hire the unclean?

Had my annual bloodwork done Friday. I asked to go ahead and throw in Covid antibody test...
I'm negative on all three "tests" so I guess I have never had it, even though I thought I just did the last week of December.
img_1_1642519132017.jpg

My wife got symptoms and tested positive 2 days after I did. She's vaxxed due to being a nurse and not wanting to get fired. Her symptoms are worse than mine, plus a fever, and are lasting longer. She's still not well yet and is in bed right now. Go figure :jester:

Who wants to bet the GOP fold and don't put up a fight on blocking this bullshit?? There will be a few that say no but conveniently enough will cross the aisle to pass the CR. :mad3:

Who wants to bet the GOP fold and don't put up a fight on blocking this bullshit?? There will be a few that say no but conveniently enough will cross the aisle to pass the CR. :mad3:

I sent an email to 3 of the 4 ks reps. one of them(estess) wont allow contact from outside his district.(pussy)

found this when looking up one of thems info, sharice davis dem from kansas

index.jpg

Nationally we had 2500 flu cases in 2020.

Every year before that, has been around 500k flu cases.

You're asking for data in a time where data is bullshit. :flipoff2:
I think its worse than that. If I'm reading the CDC data right, we had an estimated average of 29.x MM cases of the flu per year between 2010 and 2019. They actually call out that "During the 2020-2021 season, however; the number of people hospitalized with flu was too low to generate stable burden estimates as is done for a typical flu season."

30 million cases a year just gone like aliens once the pyramids were done.

I'm an organ donor purely because I have an immediate family member that's alive today because of it, but the older I get the less it sits well with me given how they exclude people based on bullshit moral grounds. If they're going to use this bullshit covid "vaccine" as grounds to deny people live saving surgery, it might just be time to remove myself as a donor.

I would suspect that Falsie was up to his asshole and eyeballs in the development of this shit. And his actions during it have a been a massive attempt at cover-up/deflection/advancement-of-his-mRNA-trials/etc.

I read that article and if it's true, and I don't see how it isn't based on all the other articles that have said the same thing, why isn't he in jail for lying to congress multiple times?

I read that article and if it's true, and I don't see how it isn't based on all the other articles that have said the same thing, why isn't he in jail for lying to congress multiple times?

“C’mon man.”

-Joe Biden

I’ve said it before, as long as they stick to the lie, they are promised immunity. The elites will cover for each other, but the lie has to be consistently repeated and the script unchanging.

This is why they never get locked up. Even when given the chance to be honest, they stick to the lie, because they have to for that promise.

“C’mon man.”

-Joe Biden

I’ve said it before, as long as they stick to the lie, they are promised immunity. The elites will cover for each other, but the lie has to be consistently repeated and the script unchanging.

This is why they never get locked up. Even when given the chance to be honest, they stick to the lie, because they have to for that promise.
I get it. Hopefully if the republicans take back the house and senate, Rand Paul will take action against him.

Top Back Refresh