What's new

Useless things about your day!

rewired all the bathroom lights today. now have a fan over the shower where it belongs instead of in the middle of the bathroom where it's dumb.
big bonus that tomorrow I'm going to actually duct it outside.
bluetooth speaker in your shower fan is sweet. shower podcasts.
wife is happy that it's bright. it's all new LED bright as the sun for a combined 4000ish lumens between three lamps, so yeah, it's bright.

now we just have to finish all the scraping and painting. the shitty part of bath remodel.

not my day today, but yesterday night I was rereading 1984 and I'd gotten to the point where you're immersed in a book about a guy that's immersed in a book
anyways got to drawing parallels between that stuff and current events as people always do when reading that one
we probably already have the one-world government that people are always crowing about
we will never actually be at war with china, there is just no reason at all to invade when we'd just have to kill everyone there in order to utilize their resources and that would just be bad business for those in charge
similar reasoning for the opposite
china moving in on the mid-east makes sense as they've got a massively oversized military to keep busy and they've got no real compunctions about actually utilizing the slave labor provided by the indigenous people there

the us also stands to benefit from them raping the mid-east for resources, same with africa and south america, because westerners are too soft to deign to use indigenous labor, whereas the chinese people have already spent quite a bit of time as slaves themselves so they shouldn't have any real problem with it, never mind how they're already held on such a short leash

how "dirty manufacturing" jobs are all going over to china might be good for us because of how we'll never actually be at war with china

all of our presidents have just been paid actors since at least a couple decades before reagan
probably same with all the major world powers' heads of state

Maybe I hit a vein of naturally occurring LSD or something while digging in the basement.
Meh, none of it changes anything so why even worry

big bonus that tomorrow I'm going to actually duct it outside.
plumb it so the condensate will drain into the grate and evaporate there rather than running along the outside of the fan case where it'll ruin the drywall on the cieling

Drug this home, it's out of a rv. Can't find shit about it, also don't really know where to look.
20211003_121055.jpg
You lucky fawk! Nice score that fer sure is a first edition Helen Keller model #001 injun stand.

I bet it has a Rv cam in it!
Probably it also came with a comp magnum 280h...

I like looking up the code stamps or whatever, but can't find that stuff on this :srug: I'll just take it apart in little pieces and it'll probably stay that way :laughing:.

My back is still fucked. Felt slightly better last night after stretching it every 2 hrs all day as suggested by the IBB docs but when I woke up this morning it had all tightened back up and I couldn't move again. Did a bunch of stretching in bed and finally loosened up enough to hobble around the house. Still can't sit, stand, lay down or walk for more than a few minutes without being miserably uncomfortable. I'm not very good (or happy) sitting still so these last two days of resting and getting nothing accomplished have been murder.

Ain't nobody gots da time for dis shizznit!

My back is still fucked. Felt slightly better last night after stretching it every 2 hrs all day as suggested by the IBB docs but when I woke up this morning it had all tightened back up and I couldn't move again. Did a bunch of stretching in bed and finally loosened up enough to hobble around the house. Still can't sit, stand, lay down or walk for more than a few minutes without being miserably uncomfortable. I'm not very good (or happy) sitting still so these last two days of resting and getting nothing accomplished have been murder.

Have you tried putting bio freeze on your back? It seems to help mine loosen up when it gets tight. Generally put it on and lay on a heating pad for a while.

T-Relief Pain Relief 13 Natural Medicines Tablets 100 ea (Pack of 2) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00S8JYSQW/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_glt_fabc_N6CT0RY2SPVD1RJ9WCYZ

I keep a bottle of this for when I fuck my back up once a year. Its never from lifting or over exerting but something stupid like bending over or sleeping. Take 2 every 4 hrs with 2 ibuprofen the first day and taper off from there, always seems to work well for me and they are cheap. Its 'natural' if that matters too you.

Checked on a leghold trap tonight that I set to catch packrats in a trailer full of motors a week or 2 ago. Couldn't see the trap even though I had chained it in. Saw a dead packrat below it, but no trap. followed the chain to its end, a paw coming through an airfilter housing hole was stuck in it. I moved the air cleaner to where I could see what the leg was attached to, Surprise! a cat was staring at me. It was alive but not moving much. I released it's leg from the trap and it went out of sight. I heard it making noise as it moved through grass a few minutes later. I've seen it around the hood before, not sure who owns it. Oh well, sorry cat. I hope it survives to hunt more critters and learned it's lesson on traps. The trap was baited with carrots and peanut butter.

Probably it also came with a comp magnum 280h...

I like looking up the code stamps or whatever, but can't find that stuff on this :srug: I'll just take it apart in little pieces and it'll probably stay that way :laughing:.
Whadda them numbers on the back over there above the bell housing bolt hole thangs do? Meth equation?
IMG_2966.jpeg

It's not gonna be all better in a day or two. :laughing: Stick with it, it takes time.

UPS says my hitch is out for delivery.
I'll believe it when I see it. I ordered it July 7.

Kiddo mentioned last night that he doesn't want his motorcycle. It hasn't moved in months. Zero desire. Not sure if he's going to understand the discussion, but perhaps sell it off and do the r/c thing. He and I each get a TRX4 or something. I'm tired or moving that bike around the show and working around it.

bluetooth speaker in your shower fan is sweet. shower podcasts.
wife is happy that it's bright. it's all new LED bright as the sun for a combined 4000ish lumens between three lamps, so yeah, it's bright.
Brand?

The girlfriend has a friend over.

I casually mentioned on my way through the downstairs that I had an infected cut on my arm and I was going to deal with it and now both of those dumb bitches are talking nonstop about how I need to put a band-aid on it, get numbing cream and push all the pus out, etc, etc, etc.

I want to shoot both these dumb bitches. Just shut the fuck up and let me deal with it. :mad3:

I casually mentioned on my way through the downstairs that I had an infected cut on my arm and I was going to deal with it and now both of those dumb bitches are talking nonstop about how I need to put a band-aid on it, get numbing cream and push all the pus out, etc, etc, etc.

I want to shoot both these dumb bitches. Just shut the fuck up and let me deal with it. :mad3:

If you would have taken your own advise and "shut the fuck up" about it you wouldn't be in that situation.

:flipoff2:

You should get some of those nexcare waterproof medicated Band-Aids. They're fucking awesome. :flipoff2:

download (5).jpg

Top Back Refresh