back to printing gundam shit.

Attachments

• IMG_20211001_073225688.jpg
    IMG_20211001_073225688.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_20211001_075346252.jpg
    IMG_20211001_075346252.jpg
    163.2 KB · Views: 22
Tires ordered. Be here next week. Then that game starts.

Went to the tree stand this morning. Just wasn't feeling it. After an hour I headed back in for coffee. Also lit the woodstove for the first time this season. Going to look for a place to get some pumpkins later on today.

Phone call
Buddy: You and the wife wanted to come have a drink?…..in Vallejo
Me: what the fuck are you doing in Vallejo?
Buddy: Motorhome broke down, ac compressor clutch froze up and fried the belt. And told me where he was
Me: Vallejo is a terrible place to break down but where you are isn’t THAT bad.
Went over there, brought my M18 light and helped him finish pulling the compressor off.
It’s a diesel pusher with a CAT engine. Other friend found the part he needed on NAPA’s site but it was 9pm by this point so it wasn’t open. Ended up driving them back to Danville and he’s going to come back and work on it today after he gets the part.

after 2 months of backorder my hitch for the car finally shipped.

I was beginning to lose hope that curt was actually going to make me one.

It seems ridiculously lame how slow pictures are to load here at night. Are the host servers bullshit or what? Click on an attachment thumbnail or scroll through the Meme thread, wait 30 seconds or more per picture sometimes. WTF?

Just got a used hitachi off the craigslist.
now I gotta find some attachments for it

SDS plus bits, you animals flipoff2
Hitachi what? Is that like a used Black and Decker or Dewalt? I can't picture what attachments a Hibachi grill might have. :confused: Google search brings up a lot of random images.

Hitachi what? Is that like a used Black and Decker or Dewalt? I can't picture what attachments a Hibachi grill might have. :confused: Google search brings up a lot of random images.
Hitachi, best known for their magic wand also makes other products including excavators and hammer drills such as the model number DH38MS

Went into town to lower the flag. Swung by my folks to say hello. TSC for some food for puppers. Diced up some veggies to throw into the crock pot with the pot roast. Now, sipping on coffee trying to convince myself to take a few more trees out and process them. I really don't want to though, heh. Not sure what else I should be doing today.

ordered tekonsha trailer light converter that won't make euro trash angry.

Gonna be nice to have little trailer back.

I
Hitachi, best known for their magic wand also makes other products including excavators and hammer drills such as the model number DH38MS
I was gonna give you some shit, but when I quoted you I seen the black text and knew exactly what you were talking about. :lmao:

It sucks when you hurt yourself doing something mundane. Lay on a hot pad after taking 3 Advil. Generally does the trick .

Yup, totally sucks.... I wasn't doing anything crazy. Dismounted 4 old tires and mounted 4 new ones. I've done this 100 times before without issue. Felt something pop in my lower back on the last tire but it didn't hurt at all so I wasn't very concerned. I was slightly sore when I got out of the shower last night so I took some Advil and went to bed. Woke up this morning and couldn't move. This getting old stuff can fuck right off!!
:shaking:

Wife is heating up the pad now. If 3 Advil works, 5 must work betterer, right? :laughing:

Heating pad, advil gel caps, Google lower back stretching and start stretching it every hour or 2 until it's right... then stretch it once a day for the rest of your life.

Degenerative disc disease recipient with 25yrs experience. Doing the above I only throw it out maybe once a year. Without, id be a cripple half the year.

I’ve been hobbling around most of the week with lower back tightness :oldcrowd:

Mine? Playing tag/chasing the puppy in the backyard :homer::lmao: Agile asshole.

So I haven’t worked on replacing the fuel system in the buggy. But didn’t get enough rest since some guy offered to buy my Jeep as-is sooner than I planned to list it. Okay, let me check it over and get some monies. :smokin:

Drove the tractor to the neighbors yesterday. Went to leave, no power. No start.

No idea what the fuck happened. Had to drag it home with the truck with the bucket down.

Wouldn't you fucking know it. My stupid fucking dogs got ahold of a porcupine. So now I get to spend who the fuck knows how much having their asses sedated so the quills in their mouth can be removed. We got what we could out, and its not a pretty sight.

Make me want to shoot both of them. I was supposed to head to Dallas tonight so I could load in the morning. Thats fucking shot to hell.

Top Back Refresh