What's new

Useless things about your day!

Yea fuck us for being able to see wtf is in front of us while moving 80k lbs at 60+ mph.

Did you happen to think that maybe I might actually have mine adjusted so that they dont blind oncoming crybaby karens?

Lets also ignore the fact that there are WAY more dipshits running bright as fuck non adjusted leds in their cars, brodozer trucks, fagmo jeeps, etc.
I know a little bit about lights and reflectors. There is zero chance that those led replacement have the same light source point to produce a good pattern with proper cut off. The reason you can see better is the shitty blinding pattern.

I know a little bit about lights and reflectors. There is zero chance that those led replacement have the same light source point to produce a good pattern with proper cut off. The reason you can see better is the shitty blinding pattern.

You've inspired me to install the brightest lightbar I can find and Im gonna run it 24/7 :flipoff2: Im gonna call it the "fuck you karen 3000".

I see fewer big rigs with fawked lights than I see brodozers and ricers. Keep thinking you know WTF you are talking about.:laughing:

I see fewer big rigs with fawked lights than I see brodozers and ricers. Keep thinking you know WTF you are talking about.:laughing:
Oh, there are way more dipshits out there with shitty conversions for sure. Been seeing a lot of big rigs with shitty lights on them lately. Case in point hill billy bob above.

You've inspired me to install the brightest lightbar I can find and Im gonna run it 24/7 :flipoff2: Im gonna call it the "fuck you karen 3000".
I could play that game with a couple Baja Designs light bars. But I'm not a total douchecanoe.

Oh, there are way more dipshits out there with shitty conversions for sure. Been seeing a lot of big rigs with shitty lights on them lately. Case in point hill billy bob above.

So my DOT approved replacement housings with 9007 bulbs aren't good enough for you?

Look at all the fucks I give.

Around here they run normal lights and fuck you light bars. Half of them switch off the light bar with on coming half dont. I get it they dont want to hit elk. Well no I cant fucking see ofr 30 seconds to a minute so maybe I will hit dinner.

20211011_081058.jpg

There. Tires mounted.

Nice. I shot a little fork opening weekend and haven't been out since. Good luck! Gonna go to the Charlotte's again this year?
maybe charrlotes maybe Kimberly maybe both. haha havent made concrete plans yet. went out past jr yesterday.. not a fresh track anywhere. mostly from the last rainfall or earlier. 1 buck print the rest does and fawn prints

rewired all the bathroom lights today. now have a fan over the shower where it belongs instead of in the middle of the bathroom where it's dumb.
big bonus that tomorrow I'm going to actually duct it outside.
bluetooth speaker in your shower fan is sweet. shower podcasts.
wife is happy that it's bright. it's all new LED bright as the sun for a combined 4000ish lumens between three lamps, so yeah, it's bright.

now we just have to finish all the scraping and painting. the shitty part of bath remodel.
finished this shit yesterday. needs some paint touchups here and there cause masking tape on soft paint.

how it started after wallpaper removal. Dumbest shit ever.
Untitled.jpg

Wallpaper. I still have nightmares over that shit. 1st house, built in 69, pretty sure half the wallpaper was factory. And im guessing in 69 they used some kind of asbestos pre-gorilla glue that was later used to fix ceramic heat reflector tiles to the space shuttle.

One room may or may not have got scuffed with 120 grit and textured straight over that bullshit.

Stopped in a podunk town for a drink, had to wait on local white trash buying scratchoffs.

Theyve become lazier, wasnt actually scratching the whole field. Just the barcode, scanning, on to the next.

Guess he'll have to wait till the 15th to buy more.

Wallpaper. I still have nightmares over that shit. 1st house, built in 69, pretty sure half the wallpaper was factory. And im guessing in 69 they used some kind of asbestos pre-gorilla glue that was later used to fix ceramic heat reflector tiles to the space shuttle.

One room may or may not have got scuffed with 120 grit and textured straight over that bullshit.
best way I found to get wallpaper to peel off is to skimcoat it with drywall mud
the better looking the surface, the more likely that it'll bubble up

best way I found to get wallpaper to peel off is to skimcoat it with drywall mud
the better looking the surface, the more likely that it'll bubble up
Yes, and that works awesome. Except for this shit. After spray bottle, heat gun, micro layer of extra wet mud... it never moved. Oh okay. Fuck you then. [goop shit on] [wait] [poke shit with a flathead screwdriver] "It's good! Paint it."

Still taking everything I have not to hit the order button on a TRX4 and battery setup.

Yes, and that works awesome. Except for this shit. After spray bottle, heat gun, micro layer of extra wet mud... it never moved. Oh okay. Fuck you then. [goop shit on] [wait] [poke shit with a flathead screwdriver] "It's good! Paint it."
Our first house was built in 59. Previous owners had sprayed over the wallpaper which promptly bubbled. Had the same experience as you. We ended up using some kind of spray after running a roller that caused holes over it.

Kind of regretting accepting invite to go to WA next week. Not sure how things will be at home. 😕

Our first house was built in 59. Previous owners had sprayed over the wallpaper which promptly bubbled. Had the same experience as you. We ended up using some kind of spray after running a roller that caused holes over it.
I ain't worried about it, 1- it's not mine now :flipoff2: and 2- we lived there maybe 2 years after the 'texture over that shit and paint it' trials. It is (was) solid.

My old house may have paint over the #1 layer of wallpaper in the 2nd bedroom. After peeling the top 2 layers, all hope was lost.

It actually didn't look half bad.

maybe charrlotes maybe Kimberly maybe both. haha havent made concrete plans yet. went out past jr yesterday.. not a fresh track anywhere. mostly from the last rainfall or earlier. 1 buck print the rest does and fawn prints

We knocked down a pair opening weekend. Today was the first time since, and saw bugger all. Plenty of sign, but no actual deer sited. Loaded up on chanterelles and lobsters to go with a couple grouse though.

this place was built in '36. The entire house is done in concrete board. The original owner, I'm assuming in the 70's basd on the peach color, cut out the bottom half and put in that press board fake tile. So somebody decided that rather than texture the bottom half to match they'd just paper over it all. Since the walls aren't smooth they used the most fucking glue i've ever seen and some sort of adhesion promoter. it took me a month to remove the paper. Had perforate it all and steam it off 1 sq ft at a time.
Used 60 grit on my 6" polisher to knock the glue and shit off.

It was not a pleasant time. I hate wallpaper.

So then we textured the bottom half and above the shower to match the old concrete board and painted.
it's not perfect because i suck at drywall repair, but pretty much anything is better than wallpaper in a bath.

Top Back Refresh