What's new

Useless things about your day!

Omg, radio doesnt work, need to take it to the stealership. Its unsafe.

You let your kid (3 y/o?) order on amazon or rockauto? Who dafuq orders from a brick and mortar these days.

If only you had a POS rusted in half 90s ford you drool over. all your vehicle problems wouldnt be an issue. :flipoff2:

I drive 20 y/o shit and never worry.
Naw, the radio is just annoying. Its a stupid simple pigtail and they screwed it up twice. That's what annoys me about it. Its a ten minute job, tops.

Um, I ordered from the local auto store. My apologies for trying to support local businesses instead of billionaire assholes that fly space dicks?

That dad-wagon is a 2005, its the oldest vehicle in my lot, and currently its giving me the most issues. The DR hasn't changed since 1996. So your theory behind older is better is incorrect.

Naw, the radio is just annoying. Its a stupid simple pigtail and they screwed it up twice. That's what annoys me about it. Its a ten minute job, tops.

Um, I ordered from the local auto store. My apologies for trying to support local businesses instead of billionaire assholes that fly space dicks?

That dad-wagon is a 2005, its the oldest vehicle in my lot, and currently its giving me the most issues. The DR hasn't changed since 1996. So your theory behind older is better is incorrect.

My theory is something in my possession is more reliable than yours :flipoff2:

Do you have an actual mom and pop auto store? I havent seen one in ages. I also dgaf about overpaying a local store a week to get me something that I can have in two days. Time is money.

My theory is something in my possession is more reliable than yours :flipoff2:

Do you have an actual mom and pop auto store? I havent seen one in ages. I also dgaf about overpaying a local store a week to get me something that I can have in two days. Time is money.
They're chain stores, but I'm fine with it. If they don't have it on hand, it takes a day to get there.

No just fucked the inside of the door lock up, I didn't notice till I went to stick the key in, I'm assuming it was someone real special because there's literally three totes full of housewares and tools just sitting in the bed.
:laughing::laughing:

Reminds me of when one of our service vans was broken into in our yard. The thief crawled over about $2k worth of tools to take $500 of copper. :homer:

Just being really fucking pushy. Every time before the election when I talked to my mom on the phone she would bitch about trump without me saying anything remotely related to him. Dad emailed again about an hour ago. Asking why SPECIFICALLY and again saying “god forbid”(they have never been “religious”) something were to happen to me and/or my wife.
I haven’t responded to anything at all. I’m really surprised he or my mom hasn’t called by now. I’m expecting the siblings to get called in to ask me why too because they will be “concerned” 🙄

My mom is a hard-core left wing feminist that is drowning in the kool aid. She told me after Trump was elected "do you understand how terrible this is? I cried for days, along with ALL of the women in this country. We women are DOOOMED with him in office!!!11one!!" A couple years into his term I asked how many rights she's lost as a woman. No answer. How is your life worse now? No answer. But every time she saw me she'd have to say something about how terrible Trump is. Every Time. Finally I told her she needed to stop if she ever wanted us to come visit again, otherwise I'd only come when she was gone and Dad was home.

She never has said much about the vaccine, buy my wife's parents take up that slack. Her mom is a vaccine nazi. I could see her not coming to holiday functions unless everyone over age 12 is vaccinated.

Both of our mothers spend all day glued to CNN. :homer:

Last edited:
My mom is a hard-core left wing feminist that is drowning in the kool aid. She told me after Trump was elected "do you understand how terrible this is? I cried for days, along with ALL of the women in this country. We women are DOOOMED with him in office!!!11one!!" A couple years into his term I asked how many rights she's lost as a woman. No answer. How is your life worse now? No answer. But every time she saw me she'd have to say something about how terrible Trump is. Every Time. Finally I told her she needed to stop if she ever wanted us to come visit again, otherwise I'd only come when she was gone and Dad was home.

She never has said much about the vaccine, buy my wife's parents take up that slack. Her mom is a vaccine nazi. I could see her not coming to holiday functions unless everyone over age 12 is vaccinated.

Both of our mothers spend all day glued to CNN. :homer:
that last line, there ya have it :lmao:

Did you ask your mom how her life has improved under Bidumb? She should have tons of things to tell you. :stirthepot:

Kiddo is camping with my folks so last night wife and I had a date night. Went to the grocery store together. Spent $180 and restocked the freezer. Just really kicking up out heels.

Theres not a single vaxer in my family.

Hell, even my 86 year old grand parents aren't gonna take that shit.
MIL on the other hand... Well I don't talk to her anyway so it doesn't matter.

Theres not a single vaxer in my family.

Oh, my inlaws are full bore into it. My BIL and his girlfriend were issuing out the shots voluntarily. Last gettogether, they took my wife aside to convince her to get it (she's written them off now). My MIL wants everyone without the shot to wear a patch. No joke.

If I was in the "if you get a fever you've got a 50% chance of winding up in the hospital" demographic I wouldn't get it either. The odds of the second shot putting you in the grave are much higher than the odds of covid putting you in the grave if you take some basic precautions to limit exposure.

that last line, there ya have it :lmao:

Did you ask your mom how her life has improved under Bidumb? She should have tons of things to tell you. :stirthepot:
Bidumb 😂 haven’t heard that one yet.
Dad emailed 6 more times without a response from me after I told him I wouldn’t be getting it.
I’m fucking done with it. My wife is trying to play mediator, kind of. She’s on the same page as me on it and thinks my dad is talking to me since my mom thinks she probably won’t be able to get through to me. She replied to him separately because he tried emailing her after I stopped responding on Wednesday. Told him they will get an answer when we feel like it.

In VT they take all 4 tires off during inspection to look at brakes. I left the inspection place last month and noticed a loose lug nut. I tightened it when I got home.

Today I go to rotate the tires and they fucking cross threaded one on. I broke it off purposefully so it wasn't an issue. Parts store has zero studs in stock. Guess I'm rocking 4 on that wheel all weekend.

Maybe I'll get drunk later, dress like a ninja, and go throw the broken stud through their window. :laughing:

Fucking hacks.

I will say this thing is twice what it was with the Milwaukee battery on it.

I broke the stud by hand, not the guns fault.

20210723_172435.jpg

In VT they take all 4 tires off during inspection to look at brakes. I left the inspection place last month and noticed a loose lug nut. I tightened it when I got home.

Today I go to rotate the tires and they fucking cross threaded one on. I broke it off purposefully so it wasn't an issue. Parts store has zero studs in stock. Guess I'm rocking 4 on that wheel all weekend.

Maybe I'll get drunk later, dress like a ninja, and go throw the broken stud through their window. :laughing:

Fucking hacks.
Sounds like they need a bill sent to them for parts and labor

Dad emailed 6 more times without a response from me after I told him I wouldn’t be getting it.
So have you gotten the boots and armband out and warmed up yet? Those filthy white minorities won't round themselves up for genocide.

2013 WRX motor shit the bed today with about 95k on it. Rod knock that I didn't notice in time to what I believe is a seized up motor. Or at least it wouldn't turn over with the starter again. Hoo-fucking-ray!

2013 WRX motor shit the bed today with about 95k on it. Rod knock that I didn't notice in time to what I believe is a seized up motor. Or at least it wouldn't turn over with the starter again. Hoo-fucking-ray!
340k EJ22 still running great here. :flipoff2:

I will say this thing is twice what it was with the Milwaukee battery on it.

I broke the stud by hand, not the guns fault.

20210723_172435.jpg
hol'up. This is something I never thought of. huh.

In other news, in-laws coming over tomorrow. Cleaned up the house and yard a bit. That second mower is working fine. Wife was doing the front while I mowed the back. It actually worked really well. :laughing:

Burned all the cardboard, few pallets, and few particle board cabinets that we removed from the bedrooms. Hauled all the carpet away. Took an hour on the tractor and smoothed out the drivewway.

Oh, the radio in the truck. The truck has an accessory plug on the dash. Connects to a headphone jack on a phone or music player. Bought a 12' cable from the hardware store, plugged it in, works great. Pulled a bit of the dash off, ran the cable behind, and now it seems fine. Just can't pause/play or skip tracks via the radio or steering wheel. Must be done on the phone that I have on a RAM mount. Its fine though. Works great. That'll hold me over until Crutchfield sends another cable.

Then finally, the dad-wagon. Wife took it out for a few errands. About twenty miles. No ABS/TC lights! Man, I hope that is solved. I really don't want to chase that thing around any more.

moved the truck so I could clean up some shingles that were under it for a couple years
basketball sized hornets nest under the box
they were angry so I left
hopefully they don't re-home themselves in the car that was parked next to it

We took our grandson to a local parade today. This is a shitty pic but there was 8 blocks of people packed in to watch the parade. No masks.
The local veteran groups led the parade and everyone stood and clapped as they went by.
There definitely are some advantages to small town living.

73CB89E7-BDD1-403F-B75F-BBEC0FAA5D0A.jpeg

Heh, so I did a little research.

(not my pic)
70ac7a13414f265be83a5f63954bd847.jpg

Got a whoooole bunch of those around the house. And I have the inlaws coming over tomorrow. :idea:

Heh, so I did a little research.

(not my pic)
70ac7a13414f265be83a5f63954bd847.jpg

Got a whoooole bunch of those around the house. And I have the inlaws coming over tomorrow. :idea:
what do they do?
I got some that ain't near that colorful growing in my basement

Everyone just left after the gathering this morning. Holy shit, I need a nap. My nephew is on 11 all day long. Yelling, screaming, arms waving, throwing, bouncing off the furniture. His parents just sit there and watch. My kid keeps glancing at me like, he's not supposed to be doing that, right?

I'm freaking exhausted. jesus christ

Top Back Refresh