What's new

Useless things about your day!

Everyone just left after the gathering this morning. Holy shit, I need a nap. My nephew is on 11 all day long. Yelling, screaming, arms waving, throwing, bouncing off the furniture. His parents just sit there and watch. My kid keeps glancing at me like, he's not supposed to be doing that, right?

I'm freaking exhausted. jesus christ
other people's children are the worst.

I have none, all ya'alls children is Bebe's kids.

Aw man, its just crazy how the parents just sit and watch as their kid tears everything apart. Birthdays are the worst. Nephew will open all the birthday kid's gifts. Parents just sit there. But when its my nephew's birthday, he has to open them in private because it causes too much stress for him.

Aw man, its just crazy how the parents just sit and watch as their kid tears everything apart. Birthdays are the worst. Nephew will open all the birthday kid's gifts. Parents just sit there. But when its my nephew's birthday, he has to open them in private because it causes too much stress for him.
opening another kid's gifts is pretty fucked.

that's some serious boundary issues right there.

Everyone just left after the gathering this morning. Holy shit, I need a nap. My nephew is on 11 all day long. Yelling, screaming, arms waving, throwing, bouncing off the furniture. His parents just sit there and watch. My kid keeps glancing at me like, he's not supposed to be doing that, right?

I'm freaking exhausted. jesus christ
Who's brother or sister does the shit belong to?You or your wife?Cause one of you need to sit down with them and explain a few house rules.

I am the owner of 2 hyper kids. I could have them snort meth and they'd both sleep all day. My son gets up in the morning, and hovers into the living room... a foot above the floor, just floating, with 6k light blasting out of his face.

They act good everywhere we go. I'll tear a kids ass up in the middle of anywhere and they know it. When dad snaps a finger and points, shit is about to get real.

At our house they're fucking awful. But not away from here.

Funny enough, I'm reading this out in the shop, while making this meme to send to my wife-

:laughing:

ZomboMeme 25072021122248.jpg

I am the owner of 2 hyper kids. I could have them snort meth and they'd both sleep all day. My son gets up in the morning, and hovers into the living room... a foot above the floor, just floating, with 6k light blasting out of his face.

They act good everywhere we go. I'll tear a kids ass up in the middle of anywhere and they know it. When dad snaps a finger and points, shit is about to get real.

Funny enough, I'm reading this out in the shop, while making this meme to send to my wife-

I get hyper.

I can't understand
"I'm opening your gifts at your birthday party."

I get hyper.

I can't understand
It would simply never happen. Picking up the 1st present would get the finger snap/ point/ 1000yd stare... on rare occurrence that didn't work, the arm snatch and quiet talk of death 1" from left ear would fix it.

I love my kids, but they're going to learn how to live their lives sans Ritalin just like me and their momma did.

It would simply never happen. Picking up the 1st present would get the finger snap/ point/ 1000yd stare... on rare occurrence that didn't work, the arm snatch and quiet talk of death 1" from left ear would fix it.

I love my kids, but they're going to learn how to live their lives sans Ritalin just like me and their momma did.
and then it's outside for ass beatings.

your children appear to be having the same childhood I did.

edit:
dad found that ass beatings didn't phase me in the slightest.
I would do the math on doing whatever I wanted on the 2 minutes of ass beating and then do what I wanted and take the beating.
He really had to start with psychological warfare to get to me.

Who's brother or sister does the shit belong to?You or your wife?Cause one of you need to sit down with them and explain a few house rules.
My wife's brother, who, isn't bad...he's a nice kid. Means well. Does well. We get along just fine. We're total opposites in about every social aspect, but we set that aside. I like him. Now, his girlfriend? Fiance? They're engaged, she won't wear a ring, will never get married, and we always get to hear about this country sucks and the Eastern European country she's from is the best. Holy. Shit. She runs the show. She lets the kid do anything. And if my BIL tries to intervene, they fight the whole way home. We'll do a theme park as a gettogether with the kids, and two hours in they're already swearing at each other dragging each other through as the kid tears everything apart. I've helped them move three times now. They never showed up when we had to move once. They were too busy hiking that day.

Last year at my MIL's birthday party she politely reminded me of the motorcycle accident just down the road from there where a guy was killed. Because its dangerous and I shouldn't be doing it. We once dropped the gun argument during Thanksgiving I think it was. It ended with her throwing silverware and swearing. Telling me there were thousands of school shootings a year and it was all my fault. That was fault. I just sat there slowly sipping my coffee as she went total apeshit.

The kid just has total control. Still uses a bottle and binky. Breaks freaking everything. Arms flailing. Screaming. Yelling. They just sit and watch. Christmas time he opens everyone's presents. Parents just sit there.

My kid is quiet. Plays with Legos. Won't say a word. Loves being outside. He'll spend hours picking up sticks and looking for bugs. We often have to call out to him and we have him trained to holler "I'M RIGHT HERE" because he's so quiet. Loves using the garden hose too spraying everything. Will throw rocks in our brook for hours and hours. He's total kicked back. That's why the motorcycle is a bit much for him. Its fast, loud, vibrates, etc. He'd rather just sit in a mud hole with a shovel and Tonka truck. My wife gets him into reading too which I'm all for.

Its just so much when we get together. I hate having them over. Its raining today too so we were all stuck inside. They don't let their kid outside that much either here because of the bears, ticks, slippery rocks, and the tractor. Everything is too dangerous.

Tailpipes. The number of screwdrivers I've found in the tailpipes of all the vehicles....:laughing:

edit: I also spank my kid anywhere. Drop his drawers and give it a thwack. He also knows this. Won't take anything without a please or a thank you.

I get hyper.

I can't understand
Every party my nephew does this. I'm helping is all. No. You're opening it.

Once I was over at my inlaws and he had my kid in a headlock. My kids face was all red and obviously not having it. I was just outside, my 6'4" fatass with my size 16 RedWings stomped into that room, and I dropped his name like a bear. My nephew's jaw hit the floor, he shit himself (not kidding, he pooped), dropped my son from his grip, ran out of the room balling, and ran upstairs. He needed a bottle, blanky, and an hour of consoling to get him to come back down. He's scared of me now which I'm ok with.

Took the tub faucet completely apart yesterday. Didn’t find anything wrong. There’s no plastic cartridge valve or water saver or aerator screen plugged like the videos I was watching on YouTube. There was decent flow through the hoses into a bucket. Put it back together piece by piece, each time turning it on into the bucket. Nothing obvious. The rubber washers/grommets on the inside of the supply hoses were getting shredded so I wen to Ace to look for some. No dice. Went to Home Depot to look for some, nope. Ended up just buying 2 new SS braided hoses and Put it back together and it works better than it ever has before. The original hoses had a bigger ID which I’m thinking didn’t let it build enough pressure. Pressure to the hand sprayer isn’t great but again, better than it’s ever been. Someone needs to come up with a word for taking something apart that doesn’t work, not changing anything and putting it back together and it works

Took the tub faucet completely apart yesterday. Didn’t find anything wrong. There’s no plastic cartridge valve or water saver or aerator screen plugged like the videos I was watching on YouTube. There was decent flow through the hoses into a bucket. Put it back together piece by piece, each time turning it on into the bucket. Nothing obvious. The rubber washers/grommets on the inside of the supply hoses were getting shredded so I wen to Ace to look for some. No dice. Went to Home Depot to look for some, nope. Ended up just buying 2 new SS braided hoses and Put it back together and it works better than it ever has before. The original hoses had a bigger ID which I’m thinking didn’t let it build enough pressure. Pressure to the hand sprayer isn’t great but again, better than it’s ever been. Someone needs to come up with a word for taking something apart that doesn’t work, not changing anything and putting it back together and it works
I call that word
"fixed"

doesn't matter how you get there.

Tailpipes. The number of screwdrivers I've found in the tailpipes of all the vehicles....:laughing:

edit: I also spank my kid anywhere. Drop his drawers and give it a thwack. He also knows this. Won't take anything without a please or a thank you.
My friend was changing the stock stereo in his F350. He had a CD player. Pulled it out and found out his kids had been putting coins in it. :laughing:
My son always wants to dump out the sockets from the plastic molded craftsman drawer and put them back where they go.

My son always wants to dump out the sockets from the plastic molded craftsman drawer and put them back where they go.
I was rigging something upside with wiring. Had the nice kit with the 1500pc fittings on the ground. Ran inside to get something. Were what sounds like Legos. All my fittings dumped out. 1500 pieces that once had a designated tray. :laughing:

I was rigging something upside with wiring. Had the nice kit with the 1500pc fittings on the ground. Ran inside to get something. Were what sounds like Legos. All my fittings dumped out. 1500 pieces that once had a designated tray. :laughing:
:lmao:
Just buy a new kit

:lmao:
Just buy a new kit
If I bought a new thing every time the kid curiously took something apart, I'd have no more things because my money would be spent. :laughing:

This morning my youngest daughter and I went on a 4 mile hike and then stopped at a few stores to get dog food, a few groceries, and dog meds. Picked up some sweet corn for supper too. This afternoon it’s too fucking hot and humid to do anything outside so we’re watching the olympics.

woods you are a very patient man. I’d have flipped out on the in-laws long ago.

Been 1 fucking thing after another for us getting the boat out this year. Well fuck it next weekend it is. Throw the muffs on it and pump the primer ball and it wont get hard. Well easy enough I have a spare ball. Swap that out ad nothing. FUCK! Pull the cowling and start looking while pumping the ball. The starboard top carb is leaking like the Titanic from the float bowl. Going to call and hope the local shop down the road a bit has a gasket/rebuild kit. So we can try and get out next weekend. FML. I know its a hole in the water you chuck money at but just a bit of a break now and then would be nice.

Power went out for the first time in a few years yesterday. After an hour decided to break out the small generator to power the fridge. Drained the old gas out and put newer no ethanol premium in the tank. Turned on the shutoff valve and fuel started leaking out of a crack in the fuel line, replace the fuel lines, hit it with some starting fluid, get it running and go in the house to pull the fridge away from the wall and unplug it and I think. wait, was that the sound of the compressor stopping? Look at the stove clock, it's on. Power came back on a split second before I unplugged the fridge.

Well at least the generator is ready to go the next time power goes out.

Been 1 fucking thing after another for us getting the boat out this year. Well fuck it next weekend it is. Throw the muffs on it and pump the primer ball and it wont get hard. Well easy enough I have a spare ball. Swap that out ad nothing. FUCK! Pull the cowling and start looking while pumping the ball. The starboard top carb is leaking like the Titanic from the float bowl. Going to call and hope the local shop down the road a bit has a gasket/rebuild kit. So we can try and get out next weekend. FML. I know its a hole in the water you chuck money at but just a bit of a break now and then would be nice.
Uncle Ronnie- "Yall done run some that ethanol gas in it ain't ya?"

Lost a noose piece on my glasses while slitting wood this morning, got dayum it hurts the side of m nose. Hopefully Wally world can hook me up in the am.

Couple years ago when the shitty plastic gear on the mower starter shit the bed, I ordered 2 to be prepared for next time.

Now if I could just remember where I put that other one......

Top Back Refresh