What's new

Useless things about your day!

Did ya suggest that she kick the Fentanyl so she wouldn't have that problem?
I got banned from bleacher report sports app for saying that. They were really pushing the George Floyd hero shit. I said, oh well, one more criminal off the street. Then the dogpile started. Some retard said that he had done his time for his crimes and wasn't a criminal anymore. I countered with, he was a criminal at time of death. High on an illegal substance, trying to pass counterfeit bills. Boom banned. Woke culture. I was basically just stirring shit on that app at that point anyway and got banned for one of the few legit things I posted.

Day 3 on a water main project in Springfield MA. Not my favorite place to be.
yabut

latest?cb=20070724052219.png

In other news,

ggsdfgedfgerw.jpg

We had to cut power to about 800 people today. I tried reaching out to @[486] but he wasn't able to help. :flipoff2:

In other news,

ggsdfgedfgerw.jpg

We had to cut power to about 800 people today. I tried reaching out to @[486] but he wasn't able to help. :flipoff2:
cut power to 800 people because of a cat? a .22 would have saved a lot of trouble, oh yeah guess you'd need a tall bucket truck so you wouldn't be shooting up :flipoff2:

Leave his ass up there. he'll come down eventually.
yea, wasn't my call. small town stuff, we would have looked like a dick if we didn't send someone out.

yea, wasn't my call. small town stuff, we would have looked like a dick if we didn't send someone out.
Ya think you got it bad.:laughing:

Yesterday the fire dept. here had to make an announcement to the public asking them to quit calling about the birds.

Turns out someone found 3 baby birds that had fallen out of their nest and called the fire dept. to come out and put them back. Fire dept. says we don't do that so the dumb **** takes it to FB asking people to keep calling until the fire dept. comes out.

Im due for a root canal in the morning.

Morning cant come fast enough.

I was fucking fine until I ate dinner, now I feel like I got hit in the jaw with a hammer.

Fuck yoo toof!:flipoff:

saw a snake in the yard today
I commended it on its efforts to eat mice

found a gallon can of polyurethane in the basement with the lid open, didn't even have a bunch of warnings on the can so it's at least 30 years old
had a half inch skin of dried on top, and the stuff under that was like honey
protip: coleman fuel is like vm&p naptha, but cheaper
normally I'd use gasoline but don't want the stink
got it thinned out, I'll try it out tomorrow

Ya think you got it bad.:laughing:

Yesterday the fire dept. here had to make an announcement to the public asking them to quit calling about the birds.

Turns out someone found 3 baby birds that had fallen out of their nest and called the fire dept. to come out and put them back. Fire dept. says we don't do that so the dumb **** takes it to FB asking people to keep calling until the fire dept. comes out.
Buddy is a volunteer fire fighter in KY.
Old lady: there is a cat in my tree and you need to come get it out.
Fire: No, we don’t. Cat will come down eventually
CLICK
Calls again and demands the chief
Chief: What do you need?
Lady: You need to get the cat out of my tree!
Chief: is it your cat?
Lady: no but it’s in my tree
CLICK
calls again
Chief: is the tree near any powerlines
Lady: No
Chief: is the tree on FIRE?
Lady: ummm no
Chief: it will come down. Stop calling

4:53am.

Double scotch in hand, watching the dawn breaking over my backyard and shop.

Not sure it was worth the effort getting to this point, but fuck it, I'll enjoy it for what it is.

Porcupine in the backyard last night. Didn't want to wake the family. Grabbed my bow.

Turns out, I'm not the best shot at 11pm in the dark with a headlamp at 45yds.

Looked for the arrow this morning, nowhere to be found. :homer: :laughing:

Porcupine in the backyard last night. Didn't want to wake the family. Grabbed my bow.

Turns out, I'm not the best shot at 11pm in the dark with a headlamp at 45yds.

Looked for the arrow this morning, nowhere to be found. :homer: :laughing:
omg see this is what happens when you shoot through the air

Danger ranger 9000!
6D385F90-24E8-4C20-952E-16A711B2EF12.png

Not gonna make rule 15, so much for that idea. It was nice motivation to get it running. I could swap the cage to my red ranger :laughing:

Well, it's 90* and 76% humidity here today. Always fun to drink endless bottles of water and never have to piss cause you're sweating your ass off.

They closed shop after that. They had to cut him out too IIRC. Don't think it was much long after Josh's place, uh, went up in smoke and became a YouTube star.

Top Back Refresh