What's new

Useless things about your day!

How do you bird hunt? :confused:
You bird hunt with a rifle? :flipoff2:

Shotgun is one thing. But I'd never take a shot with a rifle if I didn't know where the projectile would end up. All my shots have backstops.

Shotgun is one thing. But I'd never take a shot with a rifle if I didn't know where the projectile would end up. All my shots have backstops.
No.

But you said you "never aim upwards". So that is false.

Hunt squirrels with a shotgun then if it makes you feel better. :flipoff2:

No.

But you said you "never aim upwards". So that is false.

Hunt squirrels with a shotgun then if it makes you feel better. :flipoff2:
Ah yea, that's a fair point. I was referring to rifles/handguns.

I just may. haha

some humans are programmed wrong and they need a reboot

agreed
though the squirrels are smart, I only had to kill about 30 of them before they no longer see my yard as a safe space
haven't seen one in a year or so

My wife left for a week, my count was 30 in two days, a 3 day reprieve and then 12 more in one day. Its been 2 weeks and hardly any to be seen but theres probably 30 or 40 still running around. At least they aren't on the bird feeder for the moment.

The backstop is the squirrel.

I've been watching a lot of 'First Amendment Audit" videos on YouTube. The boss just came to my office with a question. I told him I don't answer questions. :laughing:

I've found that interjecting the word "allegedly" early in a conversation, usually shortens the conversation:flipoff2:

9mm? maybe, but I wouldn't be hunting squirrels like a fucking psycho with a pistol and a 30 rd glock extendo magazine.
Hey now
the stendo has my cheap ammo in it
the pistol is just because squirrels vanish if you let them out of your sight, thus using the EDC
actually, I've got quite a few one shot stops with wolf steel case 115gr look out, dangerous game hunter here

I am my own standard of normal. It isn't my fault you all don't measure up.

Yep, Forest service leo said 2 vehicles were seen lighting a fire and leaving, Fire Chief has been running the Water Tender because the younger guys can't float a 12 speed, They found burnt cardboard were the fire was started.
I'm gonna take a stab at the culprit(s), especially if there have been multiple intentional fires in one area.
1) the group that has been burning everything down for the last 13 months.
2) dumbass teenagers.
Probably the second, 20% of the first?

while driving I had the thought
what the fuck happened in the last few years?

Vacuum cleaners used to have self retracting cord reels integrated into them.
Why must we take steps back into the dark ages? Everything should have that feature. Hell battery chargers should have two of them, one for the power cord and another for the leads

m
I'm gonna take a stab at the culprit(s), especially if there have been multiple intentional fires in one area.
1) the group that has been burning everything down for the last 13 months.
2) dumbass teenagers.
Probably the second, 20% of the first?
May never know, once it's turned over to the forest service every thing goes quiet.

Iunno. Firing a rifle or handgun up in the air in a neighborhood sounds like a really poor decision, but you guys do you.

Iunno. Firing a rifle or handgun up in the air in a neighborhood sounds like a really poor decision, but you guys do you.
its okay that you don't understand basic concepts of personal responsibility and freedom, you're with the government it's expected of you

its okay that you don't understand basic concepts of personal responsibility and freedom, you're with the government it's expected of you
Basic concepts of personal responsibility, but fires straight up in a neighborhood. :laughing:

Its ok man, you keep firing in the sky. That's cool. You keep doing what you're doing. Obviously you have it under control. :beer:

I just scored three boxes of 30.06 for only $151. LOL. I was texting with my daughter and told her I still need some .270 for Terry. My phone kept trying to autocorrect 'Terry' into 'terrorism'.

Basic concepts of personal responsibility, but fires straight up in a neighborhood. :laughing:
bullet go up, bullet tumble down with similar energy to a hailstone
vs
bullet fired at 40 deg or thereabouts into the air going a mile, eventually burying into something at prolly 600fps

Either way, I don't feel comfortable firing my weapon up in the air. I think its reckless. Again, you do you.

Top Back Refresh