What's new

Useless things about your day!

Found out the wife has a 50/50 shot of thyroid cancer. Biopsy Wednesday.

Glad it's effin friday, tons to do this weekend but at least it'll be on my terms.

It had panels on it

FB_IMG_1536763927586.jpg
Kinda think they might expect the whole bed to be there. Dunno still going to try.

It says that the vehicle must retain the original panels, it doesn't say anything about keeping them in their factory location :grinpimp:

Aaron Z
This at the FF? Because if so, Garrett may let that fly.

Yes. He has my old decrepit brolite (pictured above before getting trashed). If he can get it going, it can win.

It currently has 1 fender on it and that is barely hanging on.

It is a long bed, so bed sides are tough to come by.

Exactly, the intent of the rules is likely that they are in their original location, but being Freedom Factory if you show up with them bolted down in what was the bed they are likely to reward your creative interpretation of the rules.

Aaron Z

Wedding is tomorrow. Its been a busy week turning the house into a catering hall, fixing up and cleaning everything. Still need to set up some stuff in the morning. Should be a good time.

Wedding is tomorrow. Its been a busy week turning the house into a catering hall, fixing up and cleaning everything. Still need to set up some stuff in the morning. Should be a good time
Congratulations and Condolences!:grinpimp::flipoff2:

Just had a Bear pop into view in tall grass and run across the highway ahead of me , had plenty of time to slow down a little and not hit it, then later spotted a pretty new looking 5 gallon gas cans in the weeds and whipped back and grabbed it. Much success on drive.

Everyone has a huge front end loader in their garage right? :laughing:

That is awesome Panz

Lol daddy daycare this morning. I’m teaching them how to use fall protection. I’m gonna get in trouble with the wife when she gets back.

8B859E22-4E4B-4935-A65C-A748F96AE207.jpeg
Also you should print some of these pictures out, my dad has a lot of Polaroids of my brother and I at jobsites when we were kids, they are cool to look back on now.

We were waiting for a piece of punch plate to be cut and the ac machine to run on a dump truck. Need to let the kids have fun so they want to come out to the garage. They spent a hour pushing each other around and going up and down flying like Peter Pan.

I told them just wait till I buy the shop across the street. We’ll have a 40’ x 150’ x 22’ window to fly with on the overhead crane lol.

They went in the house now I’m sure I’m getting ratted out lol . :lmao: Last weekend I let them drive the forklift to unload that steel. They did everything I just told them what to do, what lever to move.

878F561E-B99C-44CF-A56F-E6D9A5E22AE9.jpeg

We were waiting for a piece of punch plate to be cut and the ac machine to run on a dump truck. Need to let the kids have fun so they want to come out to the garage. They spent a hour pushing each other around and going up and down flying like Peter Pan.

Last weekend I let them drive the forklift to unload that steel. They did everything I just told them what to do, what lever to move.

878F561E-B99C-44CF-A56F-E6D9A5E22AE9.jpeg

That is awesome.

I learned to drive by sitting on the fender of Grandpa's tractor and holding the wheel while he rolled his cigarettes. Paid off for him since I became the free farmhand when I got older.

I am completely spent. Spent an hour mowing the field at the rental. That was fine. Nice ride back home on the motorcycles. Parts came in for the ATV, so I got that all back together. Still idles a little choppy. Definitely better though.

Then the tree work. holy. shit. I forgot who it was linking pictures of those 8' trees a few days ago, but man you have balls of steel.

I took down seven trees. Weren't too big, but they were pretty tall. Got two of them bucked, split, and stacked. The other five are just laying there. Had major issues with them getting hung up in the other trees on the way down.

Saw was giving me a little trouble too. Any time I let off from wide open it'd fizzle out and die. Take a few yanks on the cord to get going again. Not sure what the deal is. NEver had an issue, but haven't done a spec of maintenance on it. SHould problem dig into it a little bit.

My arms are totally dead though. Crashed on the sofa for a bit. THinking a short movie then up to bed.

spent all day at the race track.

for your listening pleasure I present a gaggle of vintage GT cars.

so, it's just rained, roads are wet
we're all on an off ramp from one freeway to another
puttering along gleefully at about 60 the only car in sight is a late model toyota camry a few hundred feet ahead
they're moving along slightly slow, 50 or so but the merge lane's coming up so they should be speeding up soon
this lane has cement barriers on both sides, just barely over one lane wide between them
as you approach inside of 200 feet or so they decide to do a full on brand-new-tires oversized-modern-car-brakes fucking PANIC STOP
they come to a stop exactly where they're blocking any hope of going around, thanks to the concrete barriers
Still nobody around. I have no horn.
I lock mine up and just as I'm about to plow into them at 20 or so they take off with everything their shitbox has.
Took me a whole mile with my foot to the floor, flatshifting and all to catch up so I could give them the finger.

Some people need to be killed.
Shoulda hit them full speed.

puttering along gleefully at about 60 the only car in sight is a late model toyota camry a few hundred feet ahead
they're moving along slightly slow, 50 or so but the merge lane's coming up so they should be speeding up soon
this lane has cement barriers on both sides, just barely over one lane wide between them
as you approach inside of 200 feet or so they decide to do a full on brand-new-tires oversized-modern-car-brakes fucking PANIC STOP
they come to a stop exactly where they're blocking any hope of going around, thanks to the concrete barriers
I lock mine up and just as I'm about to plow into them at 20 or so they take off with everything their shitbox has.
Took me a whole mile with my foot to the floor, flatshifting and all to catch up so I could give them the finger.

Some dipwad in a Lexus pulled out of a fire station on a 55 MPH 2 lane highway without stopping or probably even looking and forced me to slow down in my 30 yr old shitbox Camry, no one was in sight behind me either, right after where they did it a left turn lane starts so I whipped around them in it and flipped them off. Then they tailgated me for a bit after they got up to speed. Fuckin inconsiderate tard.

Society lost out because you weren't driving the IDI.

Some dipwad in a Lexus pulled out of a fire station on a 55 MPH 2 lane highway without stopping or probably even looking and forced me to slow down in my 30 yr old shitbox Camry, no one was in sight behind me either, right after where they did it a left turn lane starts so I whipped around them in it and flipped them off. Then they tailgated me for a bit after they got up to speed. Fuckin inconsiderate tard.
I hit a lady a year and change ago because she went straight to the left lane of a divided highway from a T-junction. I managed to only be going 10mph or so faster by the time I hit her.

She's lucky someone stopped and told the cop what happened and I didn't wind up paying for it. The accident paperwork form the cops give you has the other driver's address on it. Had I paid for it I would have waited a year and then made her pay much more.

Top Back Refresh