What's new

Ultra4 4600 VW Touareg V10 TDI Build

The 4Runners are hard to keep straight (for me anyway). TWC bought the Steel City Racing Overland/Marlin 4Runner and eventually slapped portals on it.

Attachments

• IMG_8654.png
    IMG_8654.png
    314.5 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_8656.png
    IMG_8656.png
    301 KB · Views: 55
Different one isn’t it? If I have my 4runners right Alex Fleming is the new owner and it’s the Sherpa one? And the TWC one with portals is a different machine?
Sherpas is different and they built it themselves in house. The TWC one is the original Steel City/Charles one and they did some upgrades including the portals. Sherpa doesn't have portals, but they do have the same (updated) long travel from Marlin.

Different one isn’t it? If I have my 4runners right Alex Fleming is the new owner and it’s the Sherpa one? And the TWC one with portals is a different machine?

I have them mixed up then. I thought the TWC car was the one. Oops, thanks for clearing that up.

Edit: I guess I knew what I was talking about after all. :laughing: I think ridered3 was the one who gave me that info last year in the KOH discussion thread because I wasn't able to figure it out so I asked there.

I have them mixed up then. I thought the TWC car was the one. Oops, thanks for clearing that up.

Edit: I guess I knew what I was talking about after all. :laughing: I think ridered3 was the one who gave me that info last year in the KOH discussion thread because I wasn't able to figure it out so I asked there.
Glad to help keep you semi-straightened out 4Runner wise.

Pharr safe travels and when do you think you'll Touchdown @ Hammertown?

I take back roads and try to be inconspicuous
You and your newish truck towing newish tractors yeah, you're best not being seen by the worthless pigs who are trained on how to use a tape measure.

Someone driving something lower class and not visibly commercial but interesting enough that a bored piece of shit might feel like combing over looking for a non motor carrier violation generally does better on the interstate away from the beat cops.

Overwidth race car on a trailer seems coin toss to me.

You and your newish truck towing newish tractors yeah, you're best not being seen by the worthless pigs who are trained on how to use a tape measure.

Someone driving something lower class and not visibly commercial but interesting enough that a bored piece of shit might feel like combing over looking for a non motor carrier violation generally does better on the interstate away from the beat cops.

Overwidth race car on a trailer seems coin toss to me.

Its like you try to be a retard:homer: why?

Top Back Refresh