What's new

Trump's chances of winning? Down to the wire, you're Chic Anderson - make the call.

NV was a shit show before it started, i'm honestly surprised that NV has actually become a make/break state :laughing: lawsuits are filed, or will be filed today!

This whole thing was set up to be an absolute mess. For MONTHS they've been saying Trump won't leave the Whitehouse peacefully. It's like they've blatantly set the stage for this to make Trump look bad, all the while knowing he had no chance of winning.

EDIT: It's more like rhythmic chanting. The media keeps repeating the same catchphrase, and people just chant it. It's all they hear in their heads. It's all truth, and when it happens, "See! They said it would happen!"

Well you sure didn't know "what's up" when you said Trump will win in a landslide victory on page 1 of this thread....so there's that

Pay attention skippy , FRAUD by the left as usual , it will be settled by SCOTUS .:flipoff2:

Ah well I guess it depends on how you define it. I always just thought of it as another word for christian.

in the muslim world, there are muslims, muslims with Hijab, muslims with hijab AND a fucking vest.

Evangelicals are in the last two categories.

Evangelicals aren't strapping vests to themselves and blowing up schools and public places full of kids.

Or throwing gays off buildings, or sticking women in prison for getting raped, or killing their own children for marrying non-evangelicals, etc etc.

I'm totally okay with getting invited to a church i don't want to attend because I know this person isn't going to suicide vest my kids school.

t
Evangelicals aren't strapping vests to themselves and blowing up schools and public places full of kids.
Tim McVeigh was a member of the Christian Identity movement. Granted, one person does not make it true... but he is one extremist who absolutely killed a bunch of little kids over his beliefs.

t
Tim McVeigh was a member of the Christian Identity movement. Granted, one person does not make it true... but he is one extremist who absolutely killed a bunch of little kids over his beliefs.

He killed to avenge people killed by the Clinton administration. Not for religious reasons.

t

and he didn't expect it to be a bunch of little kids :flipoff2:

t

You're going to wreck your shoulder trying to reach that far :rolleyes:

Back here in reality, this is true:

He killed to avenge people killed by the Clinton administration. Not for religious reasons.

in the muslim world, there are muslims, muslims with Hijab, muslims with hijab AND a fucking vest.

Evangelicals are in the last two categories.

Sometimes i really wonder where you get your info... you really have no clue. At least you have freedom to have a voice though.

America needs another election...ASAP. IN PERSON VOTING ONLY. If you're too afraid to get out and vote, then don't.

makemeknowit is RIGHT. In Pennsylvania, you would have to have a reason to apply for a mail-in ballot, and then it would have to be approved. During COVID-19 they said everyone was eligible, and I don't see that changing. It allows absolute manipulation of our voting process and should not be allowed.

Even if Trump was winning, I still think America needs a re-vote. We need a fair, honest election. It doesn't matter WHO wins. What matters is that there's no question of the process being perverted by corruption. Period.

I told my sister, if you cant be bothered to take time out of your day to vote in person, you don't deserve to vote. If you have legitimate reason, age, disability,etc. then fine mail it in. We can social distance everywhere, but not at the polls?

I told my sister, if you cant be bothered to take time out of your day to vote in person, you don't deserve to vote. If you have legitimate reason, age, disability,etc. then fine mail it in. We can social distance everywhere, but not at the polls?

I'm sofa king tired of practicing mask etiquette. The last thing I want is to fuss with a million other lemmings who don't want to fuck with it either, on voting day. California is too fkg crowded for what I consider might be a shit experience voting in person, this particular cycle, with mask bullshit.

So, I mailed mine in.

Governors race in Wa, the incumbent won a third term and his challenger is refusing to concede. Now I see why they are calling him a "mini Trump".

To add insult to injury he got shitcanned as sheriff of the town he was in charge of. :lmao:

Fox news has completely turned on Trump... They called Arizona for Biden and a bunch of the people on today have been shitting on the president... I knew it would happen, but damn, he is still in the fight.

Governors race in Wa, the incumbent won a third term and his challenger is refusing to concede. Now I see why they are calling him a "mini Trump".

To add insult to injury he got shitcanned as sheriff of the town he was in charge of. :lmao:

Jay Inslee is a fucking idiot. Seattle deserves him and big hands Jenny with the rat faced curry queen. Glad I left. Beautiful place but taxed to fucking death and over crowded.

I'm sofa king tired of practicing mask etiquette. The last thing I want is to fuss with a million other lemmings who don't want to fuck with it either, on voting day. California is too fkg crowded for what I consider might be a shit experience voting in person, this particular cycle, with mask bullshit.

So, I mailed mine in.

If voting from the couch wasn't an option for you, would you have strapped on a mask and went to the polls?

Top Back Refresh