What's new

Trump's chances of winning? Down to the wire, you're Chic Anderson - make the call.

So now your arguing the law Republicans sued and pushed through is wrong and unconstitutional? Seriously get a grip. There is oversight and has been the whole time. They cried that they wanted to be closer than 9’ feet and sued to get to six feet. Shit... I’m laughing at all this honestly.

Is Alaska also unconstitutional ? Please tell us all....... They take weeks to count their fucken ballots.... must be a conspiracy right ?????

You make no sense. The republicans didn’t sue to push through PA being able to count a ballot received 3 days after the election with no post mark. The PA Supreme Court pushed that through.....unconstitutionally. Taking a long time to count votes ain’t the issue even tho everyone knows the cities are just stalling to see how many votes the need to rig.

You make no sense. The republicans didn’t sue to push through PA being able to count a ballot received 3 days after the election with no post mark. The PA Supreme Court pushed that through.....unconstitutionally. Taking a long time to count votes ain’t the issue even tho everyone knows the cities are just stalling to see how many votes the need to rig.

Says the guy claiming they are counting ballots marked three days late when it’s Thursday. They are post marked, do you not realize it was up to each county in PA how they wanted ballots to go out ? Some went out pre paid and others didn’t. Still ballots have to be post market by Election Day , they aren’t counting ballots days late..., I’m now thinking you lack understanding in how post offices work.

They are post marked

Yeah okay bud

C7CE3F92-19DB-49EC-98DE-1960C94ED0C0.jpeg

Um Cory Gardener was an incumbent republican who lost his senate seat.

If you paid any attention to the lame ass campaign Cory ran you get the idea he was only running because as the incumbet it was required. Word is he and the Mrs. have nice house in the DC area and he has a job with a K street lobbing firm waiting for him that pays a whole bunch more than being a senator

So Georgia just went blue side...

Yeah that's about it looks like. The last conservative President we will ever have.

Big Tech and the MSM won, they don't have to face any scrutiny and it's at least 4 more years of Social Credit, probably forever in fact.

Yeah that's about it looks like. The last conservative President we will ever have.

Big Tech and the MSM won, they don't have to face any scrutiny and it's at least 4 more years of Social Credit, probably forever in fact.

Trump still actually has a great chance to win here, there are around 8K millitary votes yet to be counted.

If you paid any attention to the lame ass campaign Cory ran you get the idea he was only running because as the incumbet it was required. Word is he and the Mrs. have nice house in the DC area and he has a job with a K street lobbing firm waiting for him that pays a whole bunch more than being a senator

It’s illegal to roll into a lobbying job within two years if I remember right,

So ballots with no postmark at all received 3 days after the election should be counted? Yeah dont forget that little detail when you question a legible postmark.

So ballots with no postmark at all received 3 days after the election should be counted? Yeah dont forget that little detail when you question a legible postmark.

No postmark at all is one thing, an unclear postmark is quite different. Since bills are considered paid on the date of the postmark in most cases, I think we can extend that sort of courtesy to votes.

These states had republicans delay the mail in vote count till Election Day, that is the difference. Most states started counting days before the election and in some cases weeks. This is why I’m sitting here scratching my head when people are complaining they are counting votes days latter.... this was because of Republicans and their stupid games..., play stupid games win stupid prizes.... or just lose elections like we are witnessing.

proof?

Cause you keep moving the goal post...

Republicans stopped all counting before election day
Republicans stopped all counting before election day only in these contested states

Which is it?

The postmaster in my winy town used to backdate my CC bills once in a while for me. But I'm sure if it was a ballot he would have refused, right? The whole system just stinks.

Where? All I am seeing are social media posts being heralded as evidence.

Plenty of video's of irregularities... Poll workers filling in ballots, pole workers crumpling up ballots, GOP obervers being rejected, etc..

all of this is "evidence." Proof? Maybe/Maybe not. But evidence, nonetheless.

Yeah the dems will count votes till they get the results the want , no matter where they came from , to include the grave yards and south of the border , anywhere really .

A law and order president beaten by a walking corpse that thought he was running against Bush. The flu hoax and fake race war prevailed. Ballot fraud secured it.

Election officials say that we should have a 100% tally of the mail in ballots soon. Please be patient, they're counting them as fast as they can fill them out.

And that's different than the prez telling them to stop counting while he's behind how?

The republicans in here are hypocrites, they can’t look in the mirror and see this. Republicans want one state to stop counting but another to keep counting..... No Judge would ever take these dummies serious.

Top Back Refresh