What's new

Trump's chances of winning? Down to the wire, you're Chic Anderson - make the call.

123958576_1708039276043339_4712257867330570233_n.jpg?_nc_cat=107&ccb=2&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=4ko7N-RK59MAX-OcMmN&_nc_ht=scontent-sea1-1.xx&oh=ce9d7954f7f5afc1153f932b21471ea2&oe=5FC8E87F.jpg

The pre run of what’s going on today happened in Washington state in 04!!!

Cliffs:
Governor race in 04...after 2 recounts going to challenger Dino Rossi they ran a 3rd!!!! Incumbent queen Christine Gregoire was handed her fraudulent crown!!!!!

Are you slow or just uneducated ? Republicans sued so multiple states couldn’t start countIng mail in ballots till the day of the election, unfortunately this has slowed counting. You have to quit falling for Fake news, there is no fraud that anyone has proven. The state’s that have said you can’t sit over us and watch the count have live feeds of the counting just like every other year, this is nothing new.... Trump is losing and grasping straws...

PA own state law is the reason they cant count ballots early:homer:

Trump is on pace to win Arizona and will take GA by 1000 votes

for a country that is willing to shut down it's economy, prevent people from being treated for non-covid reasons in many cases, all to "flatten the curve."

But couldn't care less about a vote... is scary to me.

If there is zero fraud, great. Why are people not interested in knowing?
If there fraud, as many reports indicate, then why are people not interested in knowing their vote counts?

Who care who wins if the process lacks integrity?

Well said.

So then there is no fraud ? Right ? You are now acknowledging they have to count them after.... This is not rocket science.

Wrong......the problem is they are counting votes that were received 3 days after election day regardless of if the ballot is missing a postmark or the postmark is illegible. And they are counting ballots while denying in person observers that are allowed by law. A camera doesnt mean shit. The dems are the ones that sued. Youre all sorts of fucked up.

This is only possible because the PA supreme court decided to act like legislators and change PA existing law that originally said that mail in votes had to be in hand by nov 3 to be counted.

Trump down to a 2400 vote lead in Georgia. Funny how all the votes that come in after they "stop counting" are for Biden.

They shot their wad to beat Trump and lost in dam near every other race. :usa:

That's exactly what should be setting off alarm bells to anyone wondering if the Dems were "less than honest" when it came to the presidential election.

Republicans cleaned up in State races all over the country, kept the Senate and made good gains in the House. That would normally mean the the incumbent Republican President would be a shoe-in.

Hears something I found really strange on election night. I ended up watching a lot of it on CNN. They were very calm cool and collected.............almost......professional. These are the same folks who have spent the past 3 years calling Trump.... Hittler. They didn't even blink when Trump won states they expected Biden to win. They should have blinked. I found that really odd at the time.........................and here we are.

Wrong......the problem is they are counting votes that were received 3 days after election day regardless of if the ballot is missing a postmark or the postmark is illegible. And they are counting ballots while denying in person observers that are allowed by law. A camera doesnt mean shit. The dems are the ones that sued. Youre all sorts of fucked up.

This is only possible because the PA supreme court decided to act like legislators and change PA existing law that originally said that mail in votes had to be in hand by nov 3 to be counted.

How can you say that when the election was Tuesday? Are you just a dumb kid ? Tuesday election and today is Thursday, they can count ballots received that day till they are done, but the fact you don’t realize we are only 2 days out is funny.

How can you say that when the election was Tuesday? Are you just a dumb kid ? Tuesday election and today is Thursday, they can count ballots received that day till they are done, but the fact you don’t realize we are only 2 days out is funny.

okay poorly worded. Are you too much of a dumb shit to grasp the problem in receiving ballots up to 3 days after the election? Yes this is day number 2 which means they can receive a ballot tomorrow and it potentially be counted.

okay poorly worded. Are you too much of a dumb shit to grasp the problem in receiving ballots up to 3 days after the election? Yes this is day number 2 which means they can receive a ballot tomorrow and it potentially be counted.

is it within their voting law ? Show me where it’s illegal to count Election Day post marked ballots days latter. please link the law they are breaking.

We know there is states that allow legal votes to be cast after Election Day in two red leaning states. It’s within their law and everyone knows the rules so no crying. This is poorly worded since both require certain circumstances.

How bout North Carolina where it’s legal to accept ballots 9 days after Election Day ? Is this illegal ? No it’s not, this is legal under their election law.

Unfortunately Republicans are grasping at straws but to date there is no proof anyone has broken any election laws in any state. Now if someone does it should be investigated, but not knowing the law, or crying after the fact and wanting it changed won’t work.

Last edited:
Down to 1,775. I'm not sure i believe it. The dems wanted chaos and they got it

Had republicans not blocked states from counting the mail in ballots when they where received we would be done with this election already. Republicans purposely did this knowing they had no chance of winning this election.

Had republicans not blocked states from counting the mail in ballots when they where received we would be done with this election already. Republicans purposely did this knowing they had no chance of winning this election.

I'm not sure but I think the times to count were set by the local board of elections?

I'm not sure but I think the times to count were set by the local board of elections?

Yes and elections wanted to start before Election Day but they where taken to court by republicans and blocked from counting any mail in ballots till Election Day, this was a stall technique knowing it would take days to get the millions of mail in ballots counted. There is no fraud going on, everyone who has been following knew it would take days to count since they wouldn’t allow early counting like dozens of other states.

How is it so many other states were able to pull it off but these states cannot? I was a winner. I want both sides to watch the count (which is not happening in some dem counties) I was to be able to believe in the system but what i have seen I really don't

How is it so many other states were able to pull it off but these states cannot? I was a winner. I want both sides to watch the count (which is not happening in some dem counties) I was to be able to believe in the system but what i have seen I really don't

These states had republicans delay the mail in vote count till Election Day, that is the difference. Most states started counting days before the election and in some cases weeks. This is why I’m sitting here scratching my head when people are complaining they are counting votes days latter.... this was because of Republicans and their stupid games..., play stupid games win stupid prizes.... or just lose elections like we are witnessing.

Last edited:
It's also very interesting that no incumbent republican lost and they actually picked up seats in the house but biden might win the presidency.

Strange things are afoot at the Circle K

is it within their voting law ? Show me where it’s illegal to count Election Day post marked ballots days latter. please link the law they are breaking.

We know there is states that allow legal votes to be cast after Election Day in two red leaning states. It’s within their law and everyone knows the rules so no crying. This is poorly worded since both require certain circumstances.

How bout North Carolina where it’s legal to accept ballots 9 days after Election Day ? Is this illegal ? No it’s not, this is legal under their election law.

Unfortunately Republicans are grasping at straws but to date there is no proof anyone has broken any election laws in any state. Now if someone does it should be investigated, but not knowing the law, or crying after the fact and wanting it changed won’t work.

The rule was set by the court so no its not within their voting law. Judges are not legislatures and do not make law, that ruling is unconstitutional. Pennsylvania’s law has always been to count votes received on Election Day. You don’t get to have a bunch of lib judges change shit last minute.

Also the rule does not require a post mark, so we are not only talking about ballots received nov 3rd. Plus they are not allowing any over sight, which is required, so how can it be determined if the vote is legal in the first place?

Lots of problems there.

The rule was set by the court so no its not within their voting law. Judges are not legislatures and do not make law, that ruling is unconstitutional. Pennsylvania’s law has always been to count votes received on Election Day. You don’t get to have a bunch of lib judges change shit last minute.

Also the rule does not require a post mark, so we are not only talking about ballots received nov 3rd. Plus they are not allowing any over sight, which is required, so how can it be determined if the vote is legal in the first place?

Lots of problems there.

So now your arguing the law Republicans sued and pushed through is wrong and unconstitutional? Seriously get a grip. There is oversight and has been the whole time. They cried that they wanted to be closer than 9’ feet and sued to get to six feet. Shit... I’m laughing at all this honestly.

Is Alaska also unconstitutional ? Please tell us all....... They take weeks to count their fucken ballots.... must be a conspiracy right ?????

It's also very interesting that no incumbent republican lost and they actually picked up seats in the house but biden might win the presidency.

Strange things are afoot at the Circle K

Um Cory Gardener was an incumbent republican who lost his senate seat. We will likely see a run off for both Georgia seats. Why keep spreading fake news ? Are you on some fake news conspiracy websites? Seems you look over easily obtainable info.

Top Back Refresh