What's new

they predict a 70% reduction in the size of the United States population by 2025

What!
who's on second
No, Who's on first.
I think this is it. The merna shot is actually for the zombie virus due out 2023. Those of us that skipped it are going to be rotten gray brain eaters. Those that survive it all are gonna be exactly what they want- submissive enough to do what they're told by "leaders", but strong enough to make it through an adverse world changing event.

:usa:
Then they realized it doesn't work, you'll be busy doing voice carry over for all the ass kicking we're gonna do when they're on our porch. GIve it another 150 years or so.

Last edited:
without abortion there could be 100 million more in the USA ...think about that....

without abortion there could be 100 million more in the USA ...think about that....
Nah, just a part of that number. Many of those abortions were by people who suck as parents and the kids wouldnt have made it anyway.
you should need a license to have kids, no license = automatic abortion :laughing:

Hey! There is no reason to exempt a select portion of the populace from experience the brain damage and frustration the rest of us get to enjoy! :mad3:

:lmao:

Just heard that lying to people and locking them up caused 2020's birth rate to drop 4% to a 50yr. low in the US. It's already begun!

Honestly i would've thought different.
All my wife and i did while the quarantines were in place was get drunk and fuck. I thought everyone else was doing the same :confused:
Same. I def havent been fuckin any less this year, than prev years. We dont want kids too:lmao:

It’s crossed my mind that India might be where they launched the new and improved virus. I’m starting to think it’s a lot worse there than anything we have grown to expect from our own experiences. I just “talked” with a woman over there in a chat room attached to an online game I fuck around on, she’s been sick for the last week or so, same kind of flu shit we see out of it over here, but she personally knows nine people that died, Yesterday. She said she’s kind of lost count over the last weeks.

Add that to the delay they had in actually showing any virus activity at all, and the conspiracy brain cells really sit up and say “really?”

India would certainly be a good environment to get something like that good and entrenched for its hop to the rest of the world.

It’s crossed my mind that India might be where they launched the new and improved virus. I’m starting to think it’s a lot worse there than anything we have grown to expect from our own experiences. I just “talked” with a woman over there in a chat room attached to an online game I fuck around on, she’s been sick for the last week or so, same kind of flu shit we see out of it over here, but she personally knows nine people that died, Yesterday. She said she’s kind of lost count over the last weeks.

Add that to the delay they had in actually showing any virus activity at all, and the conspiracy brain cells really sit up and say “really?”

India would certainly be a good environment to get something like that good and entrenched for its hop to the rest of the world.

Plausible. With so many refusing to get the vaccine, they need something to pump up fear. India is such a shithole and overpopulated it's a perfect place to roll out the next pandemic and get it to spread fast.

Nancy Pelosi and Bill Gates are currently working on developing the more deadly Covid-22 virus. It’s going to kill off everyone that isn’t getting vaccinated now. All the right wingers that refuse to get the shot will die resulting in a huge democratic majority in this country that will last the next 50 years. All you antivaxxers are going to be responsible for the future President AOC. I hope you’re happy. :flipoff2:

Honestly i would've thought different.
All my wife and i did while the quarantines were in place was get drunk and fuck. I thought everyone else was doing the same :confused:
I'm expecting a birth spike this year. Makes sense.

Nancy Pelosi and Bill Gates are currently working on developing the more deadly Covid-22 virus. It’s going to kill off everyone that isn’t getting vaccinated now. All the right wingers that refuse to get the shot will die resulting in a huge democratic majority in this country that will last the next 50 years. All you antivaxxers are going to be responsible for the future President AOC. I hope you’re happy. :flipoff2:
If all the people who don't want the vaccine were to die, the rest of you would starve to death in a matter of weeks.

Tin foil hat time: mRNA is the new human operating system. Much like Windows or iOS a never ending supply of updates or boosters is required that builds on the last operating system. If you don't update, your health will be on the old system and will become obsolete. Super bugs will only be able to be stopped by the latest update. If you are on the old operating system you will get too sick to recover on your own. The glitches are the side effects that will constantly be tweaked in the new update. Much like when the latest iPhone comes out, people will stand in line for days to be one of the first to get the newest technology and pay whatever price is required as the new device is their lifeline to the world.
The booster shots are going to be so numerous that the government will continue to keep control over distribution and documentation will have to go digital to keep up with who has what and what is compatible with what upgrade. Funding for the system will be socialized medicine and paid for in taxes, at the least the base package will be, the unlimited package is available if you are wealthy enough to not ask how much it costs.
A bad operating system will come out or a system will be hacked and whip out a huge portion of the population. There will be outcasts running on one off systems. Eventually we enter the Matrix and the Terminators show up and its end game.
So what's the story to cover the non-mRNA Johnson and Johnson vaccine?

If all the people who don't want the vaccine were to die, the rest of you would starve to death in a matter of weeks.
Nah, I’ve got a shotgun, a rifle and a four wheel drive...I’ll be alright. Probably be less competition at my favorite fishing holes. :flipoff2:

As long as we don’t get sick of eating bass and waterfowl we’ll be fine staying where we are.

sf3gpaD.jpg

J&J was never "the" vaccine, it was developed to give the illusion you had a choice of what vaccine you wanted. Leak some blood clot stories at the media and the one shot system doesn't sound as well thought out as the mRNA version. J&J was just in the race to throw the fight.
Well, as long as they've got a story.

Had a conversation with a relative who lives near SF in CA, about SHTF. Believe it or not he is a die hard republican. While most would think head to the high mountains like Red Dawn, you will end up being with all the other armed hunters fighting for territory...etc, etc
always a good idea to have a well thought out plan for when the SHTF

The sad thing is I truly believe there are some here who really believe that.

Conspiracy theories are fun when they are still hypothetical, similar to a fictional book or movie. When people actually believe them and go all in, it gets scary. Its disturbing when you meet someone who you think is smart and then hear them say things and you wait for them to start laughing at their own comments and they don't and you realize they believe it like a religion. But then you hear the voices in the back of your head say, but what if they are right, should I buy another years supply of toiler paper, I'm already down to 5 years. It happens with anything that can have a conspiracy theory spun around it.
Another conspiracy to think about is that conspiracy theories are used to cover up real conspiracies. Its easier to hype up the truth and add a little more flare and make it so sinister that people will think that it is a conspiracy theory and dismiss it, even if the conspiracy is true. I wonder if people didn't hype up the truth, if more people would realize what is happening around them is real or made up.
😆 you should hear some of things my neighbor comes up with....she's a chem trail believer. He's pretty cool and stands off to the side grinning and shaking his head. I think he instigates the shit.

Gates and his ideology to rid the planet of non elites.

Last edited:
Top Back Refresh