What's new

they predict a 70% reduction in the size of the United States population by 2025

what you and a lot of city dwellers don't get is that it is not second rate citizen. it is a partnership. go to about any farm or ranch or factory town. you will see the men busting there ass to provide and the women busting theirs to keep the household and family going. You can't have one without the other.

And call their woman second rate and you will getting the shit knocked out of you.

Lol you are interpreting shit into my words I never said. I didn't start calling women "second rate". I said guys calling their woman "below, or second" or something is wrong.
I'm all for good role division. Even the "classical" one. No problems with a stay-at-home mom, or whatever.

This PAE dude has to be a fucking tweeker or maybe just naturally batshit crazy. There's definitely legit batshit craziness going on, whether it comes naturally or chemically induced.

Lol you are interpreting shit into my words I never said. I didn't start calling women "second rate". I said guys calling their woman "below, or second" or something is wrong.
I'm all for good role division. Even the "classical" one. No problems with a stay-at-home mom, or whatever.

They're out there. My girlfriend is learning how to shoot and having a lot of fun with it but she says her place will always be a supporting roll for her man because wimmins aren't supposed to do man stuff. She's a fucking keeper. :smokin:

Yea my wife is equal to me and would never be a "supporting role". That is a keeper and you are a fucking loser.

Nice try dickbag. I hope you meet 486 and he uses a cactus for a condom.

We’re still here.

After catching up on this thread I realize I need a A LOT more ammo.
Make your own.

0116211708.jpg
0725220957.jpg

If you aren't already stocked up on reloading gear and supplies it's too late. Just hit mountain city supply and stock up on live ammo.

If you aren't already stocked up on reloading gear and supplies it's too late. Just hit mountain city supply and stock up on live ammo.
I have a lot of the stuff tp put together a fair number of calibers. I get you though, Primers and powder have been a bitch lol. Just learning so slow going. Got a load figured out for the .308 that does real well in my Howa 1500 HCR. Also does well in my buddies Savage Axis 2 Precision.

Brass prep sucks balls lol but I find the rest of it interesting. Need to find more time to do it.

I have a lot of the stuff tp put together a fair number of calibers. I get you though, Primers and powder have been a bitch lol. Just learning so slow going. Got a load figured out for the .308 that does real well in my Howa 1500 HCR. Also does well in my buddies Savage Axis 2 Precision.

Brass prep sucks balls lol but I find the rest of it interesting. Need to find more time to do it.

Yes brass prep does suck.

And micro adjustable dies must be nice as well.

Sorry for the hijack guys lol
They're the only way to fly IMO.

Then maybe you should just shut the fuck up then :idea:

guess I should just toss the few cases I have then
4 more full buckets in the shed :flipoff2:
The 7g bucket with the blue lid on it is full of 9mm, which at the time of collection I thought it was kinda stupid when I could buy quality FMJ for 17 cents a round. Still don't have time to load for pistol as 4 calibers of rifle keep me busy, but someday...

Last edited:
The only brass I'm saving at the moment is 300 blackout. Figure that'll be harder to come by at some point.

Probably should pick up a 7.62x39 BCG and ar47 mags as a basnup strategy...

just make it from 5.56/223
I know that's how it works but I don't have the tooling to cut it down and neck it.

Guess I could look into getting that stuff, my brother has a pile of reloading equipment.

I'll bet the population grows by 7,000,000 in 884 days.

Of course they plan on killing us off. It is in their book and everything...

greatresetbook.jpg

A site rumored to be ran by WEF called Deagle had the population reduction numbers up on their site for years. After COVID, they started to get attention and took the numbers down.

DeagelPopulationPredictions.jpg

Of course they plan on killing us off. It is in their book and everything...

greatresetbook.jpg
I have this book (I intend to read it in parallel with the Genesis 6 Conspiracy). I just scanned through it and could not find this passage. As I was scanning, the general gist of the book is to convince the masses that this "Great Reset" is a good thing and what to expect as things progress ("you will own nothing, and like it"). As such, I kind of doubt that I just missed passage; why would "they" tell us things that would make the masses absolutely resist the "Great Reset"? However, if I find this passage as I read the book, I will take a picture and post it here.

Edit: Unless there is an "Elites' version" of the book (kind of like the Teacher's edition of textbooks have all the answers in the back).

Looks like that text came from a British guys paper from the 90s not from Klaus' book.

More ways of getting the population down. Create a famin where one doesn’t exist and them tell people to not grow their own food.

Yea gardening and growing your own food is going to give you heart disease. Definitely not from the vaccine/boosters. Also going in to a world wide food shortage they are discouraging growing your own food. I cant believe anyone believes anything a government agency would tell them at this point, regardless of the country it’s in.

More ways of getting the population down. Create a famin where one doesn’t exist and them tell people to not grow their own food.

Yea gardening and growing your own food is going to give you heart disease. Definitely not from the vaccine/boosters. Also going in to a world wide food shortage they are discouraging growing your own food. I cant believe anyone believes anything a government agency would tell them at this point, regardless of the country it’s in.
Lunacy!

Wait until they make having your own garden illegal. You know, in order to protect you from the evil chemicals in the ground...

Yeah both of those pics I posted are in tin-foil hat territory.-- so not surprised if the quotes aren't there or are from some other book. I did, however-- visit the Deagel site and the data in the pic was there about a year ago. It was adjusted upward last I checked.

Top Back Refresh