What's new

they predict a 70% reduction in the size of the United States population by 2025

the heavy lifting will fall on the 40+/ rural living crowd anyway

I fear that as well. I wouldn't be surprised if an atf fuckboi knocks on my door one of these days when the ups guy gets tired of carrying boxes of ammo to the house and reports me as some kinda terrorist.:laughing:

Aye aye aye I've got a dodgy knee.
I do too, right side surgery a while back
probably got another one coming to tune it us in the next few years

you are going to count on blue hair dog collar equal rights he/she to cover you?
I'd take a old grumpy get-off-my-porch guy any day over a fruitcake

If fact, I will bet there will be an influx of ladies that all of a sudden embrace being in the kitchen again :laughing:

If fact, I will bet there will be an influx of ladies that all of a sudden embrace being in the kitchen again :laughing:

They're out there. My girlfriend is learning how to shoot and having a lot of fun with it but she says her place will always be a supporting roll for her man because wimmins aren't supposed to do man stuff. She's a fucking keeper. :smokin:

I will bet there will be an influx of ladies that all of a sudden embrace being in the kitchen again :laughing:
Mrs hates all of the “Women’s movement“ crap. She hates that we need two incomes to live comfortably, and help out our kids if needed. She would prefer we were back in the “Leave it to Beaver” days.

However… If SHTF, Mrs can put rounds on target like any Grunt I’ve served with :grinpimp:

Is nobody wondering why China remains on lockdown, basically? I mean that is where it "came from"?
Is their game plan a long one?

Anyhow. A reduction in world population is expected. Populations grow and shrink all the time in nature. People aren't having "enough" kids. Kinda like "people not spending enough money" is the cause for ...

I hate people.

Think back, German soldiers took the compliant Jews on trains. They were the most compliant of any group.

And you would be compliant too if your life and your family depend on it. You'd be training like a fucking pro. With a smile every time a soldier walks by.

Idiot.

They're out there. My girlfriend is learning how to shoot and having a lot of fun with it but she says her place will always be a supporting roll for her man because wimmins aren't supposed to do man stuff. She's a fucking keeper. :smokin:

Yea my wife is equal to me and would never be a "supporting role". That is a keeper and you are a fucking loser.

Yea but women being second-rate citizens seat has no place in this world.
what you and a lot of city dwellers don't get is that it is not second rate citizen. it is a partnership. go to about any farm or ranch or factory town. you will see the men busting there ass to provide and the women busting theirs to keep the household and family going. You can't have one without the other.

And call their woman second rate and you will getting the shit knocked out of you.

Mrs hates all of the “Women’s movement“ crap. She hates that we need two incomes to live comfortably, and help out our kids if needed. She would prefer we were back in the “Leave it to Beaver” days.

However… If SHTF, Mrs can put rounds on target like any Grunt I’ve served with :grinpimp:
no need for two incomes. my wife quit when my son was born, we gave up eating out and new cars. other than that nothing really changed. but It took a while for here to quit spending money like she had a job. and I have always worked a blue collar job.

Stop feeding the troll. His weak little mind will shrivel up if you stop giving him the troll food.

Stop feeding the troll. His weak little mind will shrivel up if you stop giving him the troll food.

A statement like this can only come from a troll. Why are you trolling. If you don't like my opinion in your bubble SCROLL

what you and a lot of city dwellers don't get is that it is not second rate citizen. it is a partnership. go to about any farm or ranch or factory town. you will see the men busting there ass to provide and the women busting theirs to keep the household and family going. You can't have one without the other.

And call their woman second rate and you will getting the shit knocked out of you.

Yup, all the women's liberation horseshit ignoring nature hasn't done anyone a lick of good in the last 60 years.

My girl helped me move a non running truck into the back yard by towing/pushing it with my pickup. When we were done she proclaimed that she was a feminist now and that she could obviously do anything a man can do so she don't need no man!! :laughing: Yes dear, good luck with that.

It is absolutely a partnership, men do the dirty work and wimmins take care of the household in support of them. Our little fraulein lowering herself to her wife's level is just another cuckold male move for equality. There is no man in that relationship, that I am sure of.

Yup, all the women's liberation horseshit ignoring nature hasn't done anyone a lick of good in the last 60 years.

My girl helped me move a non running truck into the back yard by towing/pushing it with my pickup. When we were done she proclaimed that she was a feminist now and that she could obviously do anything a man can do so she don't need no man!! :laughing: Yes dear, good luck with that.

It is absolutely a partnership, men do the dirty work and wimmins take care of the household in support of them. Our little fraulein lowering herself to her wife's level is just another cuckold male move for equality. There is no man in that relationship, that I am sure of.
My lady helped me side and roof a house. Never get married to a woman you wouldn’t go to war with. :smokin:

Funny how things change. My wife, not a pet person, not a gun person. That is supposed to be my job to keep her safe.

started working from home a couple years ago right before Covid lockdowns.

She now loves my son's big german shepherd, they are attached at the hip during the day and she will answer the door with an AR if she doesn't recognize the person outside.

Although we are in a pretty safe neighborhood she doesn't feel safe being all alone during the day. To be fair we are pretty secluded for being in town.

She struggles with any decent size hand gun, but with an AR or 1100 remington I would not want to be in her line of sight. She fell in love with the AR platform as soon as it got expensive to shoot. LOL

Top Back Refresh