What's new

they predict a 70% reduction in the size of the United States population by 2025

PAE

🚨 King of the Who ?🚨
Member Number
Loc
🚨
Ive been saying this about that megalomaniac bill gates for years.

But maybe the chinks have a antidote for covid ?

Last edited:
I’ve seen multiple videos of gates publicly saying that the biggest incoming problem in the world is overpopulation. Then he goes on to say if we do a good job with vaccines we can sort it out..

I don’t doubt it for a minute, I sure as shit am not taking a vaccine for anything

Its said that the release of the covid virus was a error and was meant to be alot deadlier than it was before it was released.
It's said that the release of tadpole chowder leading to the conception of OP should have been swallowed :flipoff2:

1619104928638.png

I’ve seen multiple videos of gates publicly saying that the biggest incoming problem in the world is overpopulation. Then he goes on to say if we do a good job with vaccines we can sort it out..

I don’t doubt it for a minute, I sure as shit am not taking a vaccine for anything
Rumor has been that the covid vaccine is causing infertility. Wife got the shot, and she wants another kid. Gonna find out if its true

Gates is old enough to have read the book "The Population Bomb" Scared a bunch of people in the 70s about the time he was sitting around smoking pot and looking at all the pretty colors in his mind.

The Population Bomb is a best-selling book written by Stanford University Professor Paul R. Ehrlich and his wife, Anne Ehrlich (who was uncredited), in 1968.[1][2] It predicted worldwide famine in the 1970s and 1980s due to overpopulation, as well as other major societal upheavals, and advocated immediate action to limit population growth. Fears of a "population explosion" existed in the 1950s and 1960s, but the book and its author brought the idea to an even wider audience.[3][4][5]

The book has been criticized since its publication for its alarmist tone, and in recent decades for its inaccurate predictions. The Ehrlichs stand by the book despite its flaws stating in 2009 that "perhaps the most serious flaw in The Bomb was that it was much too optimistic about the future" and believe that it achieved their goals because "it alerted people to the importance of environmental issues and brought human numbers into the debate on the human future."[2]

I don't really understand this viewpoint. So, this people that are happy to get the vaccine are the ones they are supposedly going to sterilize. But the people that are eager for the vaccine are the exact ones gov't and large CEOs want to control. If you eliminate those people, now you're stuck with those that are against the vaccine, gov't, and large companies. Wouldn't they want to eliminate that ones that won't play ball?

Does seem like things are accelerating like part of some plan coming to culmination.
Or a story reaching the climax.
Or a problem reaching "the final solution."

Time will tell. Dumbasses repeat history, and the u.s. is full of dumbasses.

I don't really understand this viewpoint. So, this people that are happy to get the vaccine are the ones they are supposedly going to sterilize. But the people that are eager for the vaccine are the exact ones gov't and large CEOs want to control. If you eliminate those people, now you're stuck with those that are against the vaccine, gov't, and large companies. Wouldn't they want to eliminate that ones that won't play ball?
In the 80's, 40 years ago, they were working on space based lasers.
30 years ago, they were working on rail guns.

What kinda progress you think they've made? What other kinds of crazy shit you think they got?

If you far far far technologically outclassed someone else, would you give a shit if they agreed with you or opposed you?

If your goal was to kill monkeys and you had an m60 to do it, would you give a shit if some picked up sticks to defend themselves?

I agree with this. Work basically has required us to get the vaccine without putting it in writing since we are required to quarantine before coming to work. I had a coworker who's Mr. doom and gloom and that was spouting off about how everyone who gets it will be dead in 6 months and other random old delusional alky oral diarrhea. Guess who was in the first wave to go get it? Yep Mr oral diarrhea.

a 70% decline in 4 years? Even Hitler couldn’t manage that percentage and Bill Gates can? Fucker couldn’t even get Windows right and now he’s gonna pull off this?
Maybe Windows is by design never to be right so it has to be constantly patched and updated. If Gates got a nickle everytime Windows crashed, he'd be a ...

I predict that humans go extinct and the Earth becomes a frozen wasteland. Winning!

70% is a lot, crippling even. how will the rich folk find house maids and such?

Now 50% yeah I can totally see. I wish it would happen, but then of course those of us wanting it just assume we will be one of the survivors.

Think back, German soldiers took the compliant Jews on trains. They were the most compliant of any group.

Top Back Refresh