What's new

they predict a 70% reduction in the size of the United States population by 2025

OP makes anyone right of center look like an absolute kook. We eventually have to get back to being the party of responsible spending and social conservatism if we want any chance of winning national elections. Being the party of conspiracy theories isn't going to get us anywhere.

Think back, German soldiers took the compliant Jews on trains. They were the most compliant of any group.
Yea, but in our case (using 1940s terminology) the Jews (compliant people) are the ones supporting the Nazis (CEOs/Gov't).

I read somewhere that The Camp Fire was started by Gates to see if people would stay or go.
I thought it was to cover up and remove evidence of his global plans. Used hackers to get into the PG&E grid to overpower a line or something to that effect. I can't remember

We don’t have enough trains for 200M peeps
Just gotta know what you're doing.

enslaved-african.jpg

I thought it was to cover up and remove evidence of his global plans. Used hackers to get into the PG&E grid to overpower a line or something to that effect. I can't remember
Yeah, but that part isn't widely known outside of Q.

Oh, I just checked in with "they". They are now saying that the US population will be 347,340,000 by 2025 and 400,000,000 by 2050.

OP, I think your "they" forgot to carry the 1

that guy is a liberal plant to promote misinformation. isn't he like from Austin, TX for God's sake
Have any evidence for that? Specific misinformation that helps liberals? Half this board lives in california the liberal utopia and I wouldn’t consider half here liberals so that’s hardly a valid point.

Have any evidence for that? Specific misinformation that helps liberals? Half this board lives in california the liberal utopia and I wouldn’t consider half here liberals so that’s hardly a valid point.
specific misinformation to make conservatives sound like domestic terrorists

straight up false flag stuff

specific misinformation to make conservatives sound like domestic terrorists

straight up false flag stuff
Maybe

but all they really need to do is lie. They have the whole machine that can paint any picture they want and people will believe. The don’t need Alex Jones. Beside why go through the trouble of banning him off the internet into oblivion if he is on your team?

"They" have been predicting shit for as long as I can remember.

Ozone and global cancer, a coming ice age, global warming/climate change, we're all going to be under water, Aztec calendar, volcano...microwaves were going to nuke us all.

Fuck it....got something? Bring it.... :flipoff2:

Dunno
Do a little research on eugenics, crawl down the rabbit hole, take a mental note of last names, and see how their families move thru time collecting power and assets.
Hitler was the most notable supporter of eugenics in our recent history.
Prescott Bush was busted by the feds for laundering Nazi money, then his son and grandson go on to become presidents of the United States. Does that sit quite right with you?
Maybe dig into times in the last 60 years that the U.S. government has secretly experimented on the US population, proven, declassified, yeah, they have.
How about secret and forced sterilization in the United States, in the last 60 years, yes, they have.
Look into Bill Gates, he's a big time eugenics supporter. And yes, he has stated that vaccines can be used to curtail the world's population.

As wheelers, y'all are aware of "them" roping off public access to public lands.

What if they are keeping it for themselves?

Sounds fucking crazy, but it's written down, sort through some facts, some declassified papers, some public information, it gets a little creepy.

Edit: an ABC story from 2005 mainstream enough for you?

Last edited:
Still waiting to figure out what ol' billy gates wants with 400,000 acres of farmland and a Canadian railroad company.
he is banking on carbon credits. he gets to sell credits based on the amount of land he owns that is kept natural

so, if upcoming global tamps on carbon happen, he can sell his credits to the highest bidder

the railway is just good investing. he only has about 15% of it's stock

"They" have been predicting shit for as long as I can remember.

Ozone and global cancer, a coming ice age, global warming/climate change, we're all going to be under water, Aztec calendar, volcano...microwaves were going to nuke us all.

Fuck it....got something? Bring it.... :flipoff2:
Asteroid man, asteroid.

Maybe

but all they really need to do is lie. They have the whole machine that can paint any picture they want and people will believe. The don’t need Alex Jones. Beside why go through the trouble of banning him off the internet into oblivion if he is on your team?
Yeah, I remember when they painted the picture of yellowcake and WMD's in Iraq...oh, wait.

I'd take a 70% reduction if it was the right people.

Hell I'd rather it be a 90% reduction.

I'm in the middle of no-where and there are still too many people here.
Yep.

Go Bill Gates. Personally, I'd prefer having a purge month. Why let Uncle Bill have all the fun.

Look, if Noah could get two of every animal on earth onto an ark 300 cubits long, surely they can figure out how to move 200 million people by rail. Think positive comrade
t5328j.gif

OP makes anyone right of center look like an absolute kook. We eventually have to get back to being the party of responsible spending and social conservatism if we want any chance of winning national elections. Being the party of conspiracy theories isn't going to get us anywhere.
Social media has given kooks way to big a platform from both sides.

Thanos2024

Attachments

• Thanos.PNG
    Thanos.PNG
    38.9 KB · Views: 32
Im with Thanos on this, but your link is full on crazy.

Top Back Refresh