What's new

The unofficial "products you've bought that kick ass" thread

All these Amazon links
9E8B965C-A5B1-44F9-8DCB-0765A4E53057.jpeg

Last edited:
10" Knipex Pliers

Honestly the most used tool I think I own. HF has a cheap version now, have not tried them though.

Kershaw Blur with the S30v blade

I've had this one for 8 years, everyday in my pocket and the edge holds up really well and the action is still no play tight. Give it a nice sharpen and hone every 6 months or so. The cheap stainless steel blades are usually dull in a month.

Milwaukee M18 Right Angle Impact

One of the best Milwaukee tools, hands down. So many jobs I used to wish I could squeeze an impact into and would sit there and fight bolt after bolt with a ratchet. This makes cake work out of so many jobs. Really a time and arm saver.

I don't understand all what you get when you pay that $18.
Do you get all the pieces in the picture? There is no itemized list.

I need 1 Type C and several micros. If I click and buy that link am I good?
i've used the mag cables for a couple years.
i like the 180° swivel ends cuz they lay flat to the device
i bought this set for the 10ft cable

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B092HFHN8Y

seconded on the pliers wrench. replaced my crescent wrenches with the 6" version. works phenomenal and the jaws open wide enough for most anything i run into on the job. Their channel locks are great as well almost dont even need a pipe wrench anymore.
I just grabbed 2 of the pliers wench on my last zoro order. With coupon the price beat the crap of Amazon.

Last pair walked off at work. These ain't going to work.

Need a good small bolt cutter from time to time. Have a cheapo but the knipex ones keep calling my name

Sheath underwear. Keeps your junk all separated and keeps it from sticking to your leg, it also keeps everything cool and swamp ass to a minimum. It's pretty pricy but worth it.

X whatever on knipex. Actually got my dad a set for fathers day because he kept stealing mine when we were working together.

This little valve dealio has been pretty neat for refilling propane bottles. I know it’s not exactly new technology, but I like it better than the simple thread adapters.

Attachments

• 04E9C5C3-2F34-4548-8603-D04F202677C1.jpeg
    04E9C5C3-2F34-4548-8603-D04F202677C1.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 61
This little valve dealio has been pretty neat for refilling propane bottles. I know it’s not exactly new technology, but I like it better than the simple thread adapters.

Ohh that would make carrying a propane camp stove in my truck much nicer. Just have 2 or 3 bottles in the truck and fill them at home when one runs out.

i've used the mag cables for a couple years.
i like the 180° swivel ends cuz they lay flat to the device
i bought this set for the 10ft cable

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B092HFHN8Y
Was looking for one of those for my dell latitude e5470 laptop

But can’t find it

Do they make those for laptops ?

I leave it on the coffee table and the retarded water buffalo basset hound we have , keeps running into the cord and ripping it out of the laptop and pulling the computer off onto the floor .

Last computer got killed this way .
Ripped the power port right out off the board inside

I bought this 6 years ago for my main TV room, and it sounds good, has lots of power, lots of inputs, bi-amp capable, and a kickass integrated wi-fi "Musiccast". I have two of the powered Musicast speakers, one on the patio, and my wife has one in her office. They'll play Pandora, Tidal, Spotify, files from the network storage, and it was super easy to set up, hell, you can even use them as surround speakers if you don't have cables to the back of the room.

61E8cdtCD3L._SL1200_.jpg
91ZnMUWC9BL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

do you got the link to that dealio, i am looking now also thanks
There's several options available on amazon, all probably produced by the same factory in china, but the one I went with is this:

Flame King YSNEZF2.0 Propane Fitting Adapter Valve for 1LB Refillable Tank Cylinders​

Ohh that would make carrying a propane camp stove in my truck much nicer. Just have 2 or 3 bottles in the truck and fill them at home when one runs out.
I use them for my little tabletop grill and also my buddy heater in my deer blind. I keep 5 or so in my blind throughout the year and will burn through them during deer season, so it makes sense to just keep refilling them. It's a bit cheaper than buying new bottles every year, and is a lot less waste to worry about recycling.

You can also get a 5# propane tank, its pretty tiny but has a real connector and you get get it filled as needed. That's my new solution for camping

I bought a little propane Charboil grill with folding legs on it to put in the RZR for wheeling trips. When we were in TN a buddy had one and cooked those Johnsonville Better Cheddar sausages on it every day for lunch. So nice having a hot lunch even if it was a churched up hot dog vs a cold ham/turkey sammich. :laughing:

There's several options available on amazon, all probably produced by the same factory in china, but the one I went with is this:

Flame King YSNEZF2.0 Propane Fitting Adapter Valve for 1LB Refillable Tank Cylinders​

China or Mexico. I delivered a trailer load of propane tanks to Flame King in Northern Indiana from Laredo about 2mo ago. They had a whole warehouse full of propane stuff.

67536_W3.jpg

I dont wanna ever go back to mixing by hand. 75+ bags thru it. Pro tip add 3/4 of required amount of water BEFORE adding cement / mortar. Happiest with two 60 pound bags. Three 80s it wasnt too happy but it did it :laughing:

Bun Trail Welder. Bought one last October and used it for the first time July 3rd. Drive motor in the spool gun would randomly bind up and had to take a screwdriver to get it started again. I believe they have a 60 day warranty. Hit them up on FB messenger and they got back with me that night (at 10:30 PM ) and are sending me a new, updated unit. They said they were out of town and they are still taking care of it for me. Pretty good customer service. Bun Trail Welder

Top Back Refresh