What's new

The unofficial "products you've bought that kick ass" thread

Just got some of these after a coworker told me about them after he started wearing them. Pretty good so far and don't pull when sitting.
Duluth trading side clip suspenders

92993_alt_03.jpg
:rainbow:

These are the only suspenders I'll wear.

Occidental Leather.

5009__33752.png

:flipoff2:

Jesus christ! Do those come with a ball gag? Are you tunneling out of prison, with 30lbs of rocks in your pants?

:laughing: I thought I liked overkill...
Only to be worn with a kilt, (nothing underneath of course) must yodel at least every 30 minutes!!!!

Edit:
I think those are 2 different things….
But the suspenders fit both!!!

I bought a hitch from weighsafe last year. Seems like a great made in the USA company. I didnt get the one with the scale, but the 180 ball. When I ordered a second one this year they offered to key it alike for me, and gave me a discount.

1661194493368.png
The Power Probe 3 is a Digital Voltmeter designed to work on 12-24 Volt sources, with the ability to apply Power and Ground. Using an Auxiliary Ground cable, the user can simultaneously supply Battery Voltage, and ground to test components or to simply test for continuity. The PP3 is protected by an 8 Amp Circuit Breaker.

I had an original PP from the early 90s with just the led, momentary rocker and a breaker. Definately in the top 10 most useful tools ive ever owned.

Had it 25+ years and accidentally ran it over with the jeep. Im researching now to get a new one and finding tons of knock offs with lots of gagets and gizmos and actual Power probe brands with all kinds of shit. Prices are all over the board. I think im just going to order the basic one and maybe add shit to it as i see a need.

Reactions: DMG
Carothers FK2 in Delta 3v amd Benchmade Ritter Griptilian

20201023_180016.jpg

I like the Knipex channel locks and got a set of these recently, they are just as awesome:

1663545121334.png

Hopefully they release a shorter version.

I like the Knipex channel locks and got a set of these recently, they are just as awesome:

1663545121334.png

Hopefully they release a shorter version.

I just picked up a pair of those last week, pretty neat with the end gripping jaw shape.

Who doesn't like a little Knipex though?

PXL_20220918_190613486.jpg

5 inch Knipex. Perfect pocket size. Also magnifying card. I keep them everywhere as my 47 year old eyes arent what they used to be.
20220919_085308.jpg

Hmm i need one of those cards. Eyes are decent but reading distance need glasses and blueprints get pretty small.

And i do have alot idk this short pliers stashed around each rig, Wheeler, shop.

Funny you mention these. Want another pair? I stopped somewhere on the bike once and found a case on the ground. Pair of Costas in them. Been sitting on the bench in the case since. I only wear $4 tinted safety glasses since I gouge them up within weeks. Name your price and I can fire them your way tomorrow if I remember to.
So they made it 2 years before i freaking lost them somewhere. Sucks because I loved them and had to go buy another pair. :laughing:

Today I'll submit "New bike in a can" . :grinpimp:
If you have a bike, SxS, quad, plastic car, rc car, anything plastic/vinyl/carbon fiber/fiberglass/painted that you want cleaned up and slippery so dust/dirt/mud doesnt stick as bad just buy this shit, its amazing.

1664478230792.png

1664478302822.png

1664478343562.png

So they made it 2 years before i freaking lost them somewhere. Sucks because I loved them and had to go buy another pair. :laughing:
well, some dude on a bike may find them and offer them to someone on a social media platform they frequent.

two years is a good run though. usually I'm a month in and I'm opening another package of my safety glasses.

20220922_175152.jpg
This gun cleaning mat is pretty good. It has built in trays to put the little parts in so they don't roll away
I got the M16 version of that, called a "mickey mouse rag".
It's white with outlines for parts placement and labels.

Do they still hand them out these days to USMC recruits?

Top Back Refresh