What's new

The unofficial "products you've bought that kick ass" thread

Laces that hold up and a cool small shop.

Laces that hold up and a cool small shop.
Do they stay tied? Keens Variegated laces never come untied but I can’t find the right size any more.

First time using a mag drill. 3/4" plate to shim up one side of my lift.
I thought it kicked ass.
IMG_2630.jpg

Does it eject the slug?

Last Evolution drill I was around didn’t.. was a pita to use.. switches were cheesy too.

First time using a mag drill. 3/4" plate to shim up one side of my lift.
I thought it kicked ass.
Why'd you buy the Evo over the Vevor that is less than half the price with higher rpm available and more power?

And yeah, does it eject the slugs?

I've been eyeing the Vevor for awhile. I just want it to drill a few hundred holes in my welding table. :laughing:

well shit, I don't really have a use but now I'm tempted :homer:

used one 2nd from the right is priced at $164. it looks like the only difference in all the ones below are different knob/speed setting options
1709754266262.png

Why'd you buy the Evo over the Vevor that is less than half the price with higher rpm available and more power?

And yeah, does it eject the slugs?

I've been eyeing the Vevor for awhile. I just want it to drill a few hundred holes in my welding table. :laughing:
I bought it in ‘21 for a project that didn’t happen. Don’t remember vevor. This is the first time I’ve used it.
The slugs fell out.

Just ordered a Vevor mag drill the other day, should be here tomorrow.

For $180 hard to not take the gamble as the cheapest used ones near me were $300-400 and looked like they had been drug down the highway by the power cord :shaking:

Just ordered a Vevor mag drill the other day, should be here tomorrow.

For $180 hard to not take the gamble as the cheapest used ones near me were $300-400 and looked like they had been drug down the highway by the power cord :shaking:

My experience with >90% of corded chinesium power tool has been that as long as you don't push harder when the motor clearly isn't happy like your average dumbass on company time would it'll be fine.

Untitled.jpg

Friend of mine suggested these offhand last night. Picked up a pair since they're so cheap. Blown away by the sound quality. Sound way better than my other IEMs that were 5x as much and other than not having as much bass, they sound every bit as good as my $400 planar mag headphones.

I generally don't buy stuff from mainland Chinese companies, but they completely own the headphone market right now. Quality is really solid and affordable.

Untitled.jpg

Friend of mine suggested these offhand last night. Picked up a pair since they're so cheap. Blown away by the sound quality. Sound way better than my other IEMs that were 5x as much and other than not having as much bass, they sound every bit as good as my $400 planar mag headphones.

I generally don't buy stuff from mainland Chinese companies, but they completely own the headphone market right now. Quality is really solid and affordable.
Amazon says I've had my kz zsn pro x's for 3 years now. No complaints at all, I love the things. I added the Bluetooth adapter a year and a half ago, for $18 just buy them, well worth it

Top Back Refresh