What's new

The unofficial "products you've bought that kick ass" thread

Astro Pneumatic tire inflator. Pull the trigger a little and it vents air, pull some more and it inflates. Accurate digital display is good because dial gauges aren't accurate over a wide span.

71sF16wgPkL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
Havent used the other stuff but will give a +1 on this. It's made getting tires balanced out stupid easy. And it has a backlight, swear 75% of the time i'm filling tires in the dark

Today I'll submit "New bike in a can" . :grinpimp:
If you have a bike, SxS, quad, plastic car, rc car, anything plastic/vinyl/carbon fiber/fiberglass/painted that you want cleaned up and slippery so dust/dirt/mud doesnt stick as bad just buy this shit, its amazing.

1664478230792.png

1664478302822.png

1664478343562.png
What place did you get these can from?

Knipex Twin Grip pliers. This stud broke off way down in a cylinder head and fought the whole way. After the second welded on nut broke off I grabbed these and was able to twist it out with the tips.

PXL_20230225_004028906.jpg
Someone needs to make a vise grip with jaws like that. :laughing:

Well, I couldn’t figure out where to brag about my recent pickup of a mostly-useless tool—a spring compressor. Unlike every other spring compressor I’ve ever used, this one doesn’t seem to yearn for finger amputations, or threaten to release great energy upon your nutsack.

So, might see use every 3 years, but if I die with more digits still attached, surely that’s a victory. It’s way undersized for massive SxS coil overs, but works like a champ anyway.

9438E432-6484-4649-A543-8F0BFE125171.jpeg

7D53116F-2440-4746-BACF-8197ED6B4A26.jpeg

Goddamn sideways pics. But you get it.

Well, I couldn’t figure out where to brag about my recent pickup of a mostly-useless tool—a spring compressor. Unlike every other spring compressor I’ve ever used, this one doesn’t seem to yearn for finger amputations, or threaten to release great energy upon your nutsack.

So, might see use every 3 years, but if I die with more digits still attached, surely that’s a victory. It’s way undersized for massive SxS coil overs, but works like a champ anyway.

9438E432-6484-4649-A543-8F0BFE125171.jpeg

7D53116F-2440-4746-BACF-8197ED6B4A26.jpeg

Goddamn sideways pics. But you get it.
What brand?

Bose active noise canceling earbuds!

Swim meets - check
Band concert - check
Shooting range - check
Co-workers - check

My kid got me a pair of these. I thought they were a gimmick, but for anything with flats they're great!
They lock like Visegrips, but don't chew the shit out of stuff.

85-610_1.jpg
Link or name of that tool?

Link or name of that tool?

Amazon also has a direct ripoff AmazonBasics version. :mad3:

Grundens Fishfinder sandals. Most comfortable pair of flip flops I've ever worn.

I had a surprise trip to the gulf coast and had to buy clothes while I was out of town.

I picked a pair of these up at a little bait shop in Pensacola and they're awesome.

Top Back Refresh