What's new

The revolver thread.

And two stainless .45 Colts. Another Mountain Gun and a 3” Lew Horton.
271E893F-8F34-45FD-BC1C-C8A7AFD37989.jpeg
57A6819E-489A-402A-9083-2368A91AD7C1.jpeg

Some .22’s. Pre model number K22 that’s one of the things I’d go back in for if my house was burning down. Ten shot model 17. Ruger Wrangler that I got for Christmas and still haven’t shot yet, and a Colt New Frontier that I love shooting almost as much as the K22.
B49C962A-16C2-4BF4-8690-F234996F2378.jpeg

You have good taste. Did not know about the 1989. I'm diggin that one
I lucked into that one. I think they were semi-common as a stainless 625 in .45acp, but not so much as a 25 in .45 Colt. It’s a blast to shoot, that heavy barrel barely even raises.

an I figured you were goona buy a ruger wrangler:flipoff2:
They give those away if you buy enough welding rods and machines to burn them with. Still haven’t shot it yet, though it’s on my list of things to do. :flipoff2:

Someday I want her to be able to shoot N frames well. Or at least a K or L. I figure if hers looks like mine it’ll help. I’ve also got a line on an old 1917 that somebody sleeved and made a .22 out of. I’m strategizing.

I dont know enough about what S&W has out there. Not much new interests me anymore

Oh yea:smokin: knocked a few of them big fuzzy bumblebees off a dandilions too.

Dragonflies with shotguns is fun too. Harder than you might think. If you wing them, they corkscrew down outta the sky like an old bi-plane:lmao:

I’m starting to hate those river 22 revolvers. The only time I see people shoot them is CCW qualifying.

Lot better for folks to learn on than some compact 40, is it not?
My unpopular opinion would be to qualify with what you intend to carry.

You don't see all the roadside deer geese and turkey that get nabbed with them.
Nope. Not a single one. Probably because the folks using them for CCW qualifying couldn’t hit the goose if it was a decoy. Seriously. It is usually bad.

Top Back Refresh