What's new

The real-life confirmed Irates?

I've met Jes years ago and wheeled with Xiled1 and 2JZ and almost any other UT that's made it over here. 2JZ should change his name to Hellcat now though :flipoff2:

Shit, if we are including pirate, I dont think I could count. Highlights wood be Gena, lowlights lance and camo:flipoff2:

Glenn, Rocksamy, Jeepingeagleschick, Chevy gal, missah, wertysmom, werty, crash440, I'll have to dig up the picture but the smoking hot redhead from Petaluma with the fantastic fake boobs whose name I cant remeber.

a ton I am forgetting for sure.

Granitebabe? :flipoff2:

Met one guy that was on the old board met in Sacto bought a sm465 from cant remember board name let alone real name.

know @KWTMECH, @shortbus4x4, total newb, from old board.

Last edited:
Who’s the guy with the black and gold Comanche that races the EMC? Chatted with him last year at Hammers, probably a few more as you guys snagged swag from the Maxxis trailer.

Met a guy from the old board from PA in Wellsville years ago.

he's been mostly off pirate for a while and is building a full on family buggy.

They had twins a year or so ago after a long wait :smokin: super happy for their family, seem to be doing great

Yeah, that dudes a beast. Super friendly and helpful. I’m super happy for them being able to get a family started. Those are the kind of people who we need in this country.

Met of few on the old board from different parts of Wisconsin and 1 or 2 from Illinois. Bought a project from a guy in Minnesota that had pbb stickers on a bronco but never asked who he was.

from here? The man, the myth, thepanzerfuhrer. I wouldnt admit to it if I was him, but I do owe him bigly for a favor.

Please do not post in this thread if there is not another person on this site that can vouch for the fact that they met you in real life.

Met your mom once, tiddies were ok but the nips were great
sorry but I don't have pics.

I went to Zukimelt in Indiana two different times many years ago. I had a blue LWB Samurai the first time, and a white SWB with 3.8L Buick the second time. I hung out with a bunch of cool people but I'm not sure if any of them are here.

I've also been to Moab twice but both times was in late October when it was really quiet there, and mostly just hung out with my crew. First time there was as a passenger in buddy's rig. Second time was in my grey Jeep YJ-based buggy w/454 and rockwell's on 49s.

I went to Truckhaven (just travelling, no rig) a few years ago and met a lot of people, but I don't know if any of them are here. I remember night wheeling in a lifted and modified Explorer with a dude and his family from San Diego.

I also rode shotgun in JV with a guy and his crew that same week. I think their club name was 'Wrecked 4x4' based out of Southern California.

So I've met a lot of really nice folk face to face. Unfortunately I'm terrible with remembering names and I'm not sure any of them are here and can vouch for me :confused:

Met @xrnut a few years ago. Met several of the kc area guys from the old site over the years.

DRED805, Foolish, Crickett, Butler... since noone mentioned them yet

Sadly I mever met Piggy or Screwy.

Not sure of anybody here, but met Bev (Aprilrazz) when I drove to Norfolk to fix USMCDoc14's dead Jeep when he was @ Gitmo... Haven't met Doc face to face tho...

Last edited:
I've met A_G and a couple others.

he gave me some contaminated fuel :eek: :laughing: (that's why we met - he couldn't get rid of it)

edit: I've been at the hammers a couple time as a volunteer, and I was down in Texas for the stove install.

Last edited:
ADD, NOODLES, TOTALNEWB, DIRTYJED, WHITE RHINO (TX, not MI).

Not gonna believe it from the other site...

NARROCK came into my office a couple times.

I did meet Clark’s wife and son right after he passed to let them know about PBB sending condolences.

piggy as in ironepig70? What happened to him?

that is the one and only piggy.

he went missing while i was absent, no idea, but he was a cool dude, who lived in Lodi.

I remember all the Lodi jokes back in the day, havent heard one in ages :flipoff2: ah, good old days.

I’m not sure I can admit that. :flipoff2: I might if you pick up a toy and drop it in the toys for tots box out front.

I’m horrible with names and even worse with online names. but have met a bunch of people.Jes2JZ ScottRS all are sketchy as fuck, bunch of the benders, bunch of others that I think are here.

vetteboy79 sounds familiar, maybe at ‘09 KOH.

Top Back Refresh