What's new

The Kamala thread.

That's racist, sexist, and cockgobblerphobic :flipoff2:

That's their entire pitch. Trump is literally Hitler and if you don't vote for Kamala then you're obviously a racist and a sexist. Nevermind that she's obviously dumb. Nevermind that she's obviously fake. Nevermind that she adopts any position she thinks may be beneficial to her in the moment. Nevermind that she has an an abysmal track record and approval rating as VP. Nevermind that she railroaded innocent people as a prosecutor and then fought like hell to keep them in jail trying to block exonerating evidence.

This person is awful and it has nothing to do with race or gender. When you have to prop someone up using race or gender you're freah out of legitimate arguments.

Last edited:
That's they're entire pitch. Trump is literally Hitler and if you don't vote for Kamala then you're obviously a racist and a sexist. Nevermind that she's obviously dumb. Nevermind that she's obviously fake. Nevermind that she adopts any position she thinks may be beneficial to her in the moment. Nevermind that she has an annual track record and approval rating as VP. Nevermind that she railroaded innocent people as a prosecutor and then fought like hell to keep them in jail trying to block exonerating evidence.

This person is awful and it has nothing to do with race or gender. When you have to prop someone up using race or gender you're freah out of legitimate arguments.
Your straight white cis male privilege is showing, and you need to acknowledge your privilege and apologize for it before we can discuss this any further :flipoff2:

Better prepare for 2020 all over again. It's ridiculous to think they won't be able to install Harris the same way they did Biden.

This is certainly a possibility. It won’t be as easy because some states have made changes. My hope is some states that don’t have to cheat for Dems to win flip. There are also going to be more people watching. My wife and I are thinking of doing this. It’s not necessary where we live, but we are thinking of going to Atlanta.

I really think this is the last election that can possibly fix the situation. If Trump loses, there will never be another real election for president or control of senate. (The house may take a bit longer to control)

Full article isn't available for free yet but the headline made me laugh

Screenshot 2024-07-27 at 10-12-05 Cleveland OH Local News Breaking News Sports & Weather.png

Lol.... all this BS...... and all I can think of is, Trumps beat down on this clown is going to be epic. :lmao:

Carry on
Trump was going to trounce Biden, Harris, I'm not so sure. She's the DEI hire, and the Blues can pat themselves on the back for getting the first woman into the big chair, and a non-white as well.

Give that dumb bitch a month of running her cocksucker and her numbers are going to drop. I think her numbers are up right now because she isn't Biden. People are going to quickly remember why they didn't like her in the first place, and that she is, in fact dumber than Biden.

Problem is, she represents a variable that could possibly put shade on a lot of cheating.

It's actually close enough to the election that the new candidate smell might not wear off. She's not an old white guy. They are going to pull all the race cards, phobic cards, and every trick in the book. I think the next few months will tell everything

Even most of the dem voters thinks she is a retard yet you think she is going to give Trump a run for his money? :confused: You really should seek help for that TDS....

Whatever, live in your fantasy world.

I think she's a horrible choice, so bad that if she picks Mark Kelly as a running mate, I'll be voting Trump.

I got a Benji to your favorite charity that Trump doesn't win. You in?

Whatever, live in your fantasy world.

I think she's a horrible choice, so bad that if she picks Mark Kelly as a running mate, I'll be voting Trump.

I got a Benji to your favorite charity that Trump doesn't win. You in?
She's so horrible, but you're gonna vote for her unless she chooses whoever this Kelly guy is? That is your line in the sand?
Did this Kelly guy fuck your dog or something? Kamala isn't bad enough on her own?:flipoff2:

She's so horrible, but you're gonna vote for her unless she chooses whoever this Kelly guy is? That is your line in the sand?
Did this Kelly guy fuck your dog or something? Kamala isn't bad enough on her own?:flipoff2:
The dude is a dumb **** with an odd willingness to shoot himself in the foot for a "2A" guy. What did you expect

No dumbass, I didn't say anywhere, anytime I would vote for Harris.

So are you in for a $50 bet? Or are you a smoothie. Comeon buck up, Trump or Harris for the win?

There’s more women than men, there’s a lot of women that would just love to see a woman in the White House no matter the cost, before they die. Remember, they’re not logical creatures.

“Profiles in Corruption” - worth a read. Large chapter on Harris pre-2020

Last edited:
So are you in for a $50 bet? Or are you a smoothie. Comeon buck up, Trump or Harris for the win?
No way I'm betting on the results of the slave's suggestion box.. choosing your master doesn't make you free.
I still want to know though why Kelly as VP will make you vote Trump.

There’s more women than men, there’s a lot of women that would just love to see a woman in the White House no matter the cost, before they die. Remember, they’re not logical creatures.
True, more women than men, but my wife is a hard no on her, without a cheat code I don't see her winning. how many other on here have wives that are no on her?

Top Back Refresh