What's new

The Kamala thread.

IMG_5311.jpeg

Again.....the fact that we have 340-ish million people in this country, and this is who we have as the options for the Presidential position, is simply staggering to me.

Particularly the democrat option. Truly an amazing thought. She would be a shitty manager of the local McDonald's. :shaking:

Again.....the fact that we have 340-ish million people in this country, and this is who we have as the options for the Presidential position, is simply staggering to me.

Particularly the democrat option. Truly an amazing thought. She would be a shitty manager of the local McDonald's. :shaking:
The problem is who wants to be president. Anybody with any type of intelligence would say fuck that. The shit you get dragged through, the skeletons they dig up it’s just not worth it to the decent people of the country.
This is how we get these extreme narcissists as candidates

The problem is who wants to be president. Anybody with any type of intelligence would say fuck that. The shit you get dragged through, the skeletons they dig up it’s just not worth it to the decent people of the country.
Yeah....I get that. Still doesn't change my astonishment of it all.

him and mike did yesterday afternoon
So they found the strings. :laughing: Not that they had a choice. It was the only way to keep the campaign money. Wonder what they're going to do when she starts being Kamala and stops kissing ass.

Either way, her foundation is going down. It's made of cheese and crackers.

I agree with this. ^^^^

It is also the reason I have some respect for DJT. He could stay at home, play golf, fuck a gorgeous woman, doesn’t need to worry about income. Instead he wants to be helpful and give to this country. That doesn’t mean that I don’t think he constantly needs his ego boosted, or that he is the right person for the job. I am only saying he could be doing something else.

Last edited:
Lol.... all this BS...... and all I can think of is, Trumps beat down on this clown is going to be epic. :lmao:

Carry on
He would but, that will not be allowed to happen. Trump will never be allowed to confront her one on one.

If she’s as popular as the left wants us to believe then why is her book on clearance at World Market?

ETA: this particular World Market is in the bluest city in Michigan.
IMG_5820.jpeg

Last edited:
There is just too many people I could send that picture to! LOL

Top Back Refresh