What's new

The Kamala thread.

1722138316959.png

Most women, especially married/divorced women, aren't going to dig the fact that she was fucking a married man to gain power and social status.

Also, everyone knows a "kamala". Everyone knows that person who is dumb or lazy that says all the right things and get moved up through a system. Whether that is a company or whatever. People generally don't like people like that.

That is exactly what she is and Trump's people or PACs need to drive it hard so people that aren't in Ca and don't know her well figure it out.

There’s more women than men, there’s a lot of women that would just love to see a woman in the White House no matter the cost, before they die. Remember, they’re not logical creatures.
Yeah, but they’re also very catty too and stab each other in the back over dumb bs that never makes a blip on a males radar.

Bloomberg reported on Saturday that Harris is considering a wide range of vice presidential candidates from the Democratic Party's bench. However, sources familiar with the process indicate that a short list has emerged, featuring three elected officials with nationwide appeal: Arizona Senator Mark Kelly, Pennsylvania Governor Josh Shapiro, and Minnesota Governor Tim Walz.

Trump was going to trounce Biden, Harris, I'm not so sure. She's the DEI hire, and the Blues can pat themselves on the back for getting the first woman into the big chair, and a non-white as well.
This kuntsnake only got 3% out of all the blue dip shits during her primary failure. She's going to get deep throated by Trump. Her failures and DEI blow job are painfully obvious.

Most of the democrat electorate will automatically vote for whoever runs against Trump.
Most of the republican electorate will vote for Trump so that's nothing new. :homer:

Basically we're voting for either full ass communism or American prosperity.

It's a shame is a struggle for some.

Last edited:
Bloomberg reported on Saturday that Harris is considering a wide range of vice presidential candidates from the Democratic Party's bench. However, sources familiar with the process indicate that a short list has emerged, featuring three elected officials with nationwide appeal: Arizona Senator Mark Kelly, Pennsylvania Governor Josh Shapiro, and Minnesota Governor Tim Walz.
Nobody with serious future political ambitions are going to join her.

Kelly doesn't seem to, is good on guns (from a D pov), good story, swing state.

He would be the only one to jump I think

Mark Kelly seems like the obvious choice.

Anybody else brings nothing. Even if people don't like Kelly as a politician, he's the Joe Biden "decent guy" image.

Except Kelly really is a decent guy

One of the actors running things behind the scenes… which you already knew about but,

REPORT: Barack Obama Threatened to Use the 25th Amendment to Remove Joe Biden After His “Medical Incident” in Las Vegas and Had Kamala Harris’s Approval to Do So​

As The Gateway Pundit’s Kristinn Taylor reported, Biden suffered an “undisclosed medical emergency” while in Las Vegas on July 17 that was never disclosed to the public.

Now, according to a report from a respected longtime investigative journalist, an equally explosive incident followed just a few days later.

On Saturday, Seymour Hersh wrote on his substack that sources told him that Barack Obama had called Biden three days after the disturbing incident. Obama reportedly told Biden on July 20 that he had Kamala Harris’s approval to use the 25th Amendment to kick him out of office.

You read that right. Harris was reportedly on board with declaring Old Joe incapacitated and kicking him to the curb.

“I went over (reports) this week with a senior official in Washington who helped me fashion an account of a White House in complete disarray,” Hersh said.
“Obama called Biden after breakfast (on July 20) and said, ‘Here’s the deal. We have Kamala’s approval to invoke the 25th Amendment,'” he continued.
Since Hersh’s post is only for paid subscribers, here is the relevant snippet.

hersh.jpg
Credit: Seymour Hersh
Hersh also confirmed that Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer, and Hakeem Jeffries were also directly involved. This correlates with TGP’s extensive reporting of the palace coup.

He went on to write that Obama did not plan on immediately endorsing Kamala, but it was clear that she would “get the nod.”

The Gateway Pundit previously reportedObama initially wanted Mark Kelly at the top of the ticket, but Biden beat him to the punch with Harris.

“He (Obama) had an agenda, and he wanted to seek it through to the end, and he wanted to have control over who would be elected,” Hersh wrote.

Obama wanted to destroy democracy I guess.

Hersh is a pretty respected and reliable reporter. I would believe what he says

No way I'm betting on the results of the slave's suggestion box.. choosing your master doesn't make you free.
I still want to know though why Kelly as VP will make you vote Trump.
Pussy.

I have widely said that when I have poor choices for POTUS, I won't cast a vote for either. But if Kelly gets on the ticket, I'll cast a vote against Harris/Kelly.

If Trump does get in he'll get stonewalled on most if not all his campaign rhetoric, the swamp knows how to deal with him so he'll be left with EO's of marginal importance, that will surely be nullified by the next Dem POTUS.

If Trump does get in he'll get stonewalled on most if not all his campaign rhetoric, the swamp knows how to deal with him so he'll be left with EO's of marginal importance, that will surely be nullified by the next Dem POTUS.
Get us back to energy independence, put more constitutionalists in the courts, and stave off the globalist takeover for 4 more years, and I'd call his second presidency a slam-dunk success :usa: . . . especially in light of the bipartisan opposition anticipated.

Get us back to energy independence, put more constitutionalists in the courts, and stave off the globalist takeover for 4 more years, and I'd call his second presidency a slam-dunk success :usa: . . . especially in light of the bipartisan opposition anticipated.

Well we're already exporting more energy than we're consuming, and we're importing less now than we were in 2016. Court appointments are critical of course, and maybe he can get some more wall built, I know the people in the Southern part of my state want it. But I fear he won't win, the smoothies and haters are going to pull the handle for Harris.

I find it interesting that Dems, Repubs and Independents are all about 1/3 each of the registered public.

Top Back Refresh