What's new

The Kamala thread.

Mark Kelly seen as top contender for Harris’s veep, but there’s one ‘rather significant’ problem​

July 28, 2024 | Chris Donaldson | Print Article

Vice President Kamala Harris has already been crowned by her party and the media as their presumptive nominee and the attention now shifts to her running mate, with one name at the forefront.
Needing a token white man to offset her race-baiting radicalism, Harris is reportedly zeroing in on Sen. Mark Kelly (D-AZ), a gun-grabbing former astronaut who could deliver a key swing state.
According to reports, vetting materials have been sent to Kelly, a favorite of coup leader Barack Obama who was allegedly the former president’s choice to head up the Democrat ticket until he was thwarted by quitter Joe Biden’s immediate endorsement of Harris.
But there’s one problem with Kelly, which could be a big one. He co-founded a company that makes high-altitude spy balloons that used funds from Chinese investors. A detail “buried” deep inside a lengthy New York Times puff piece touting Kelly’s “almost impossibly strong” resume.

“Mr. Kelly has also not faced the harsh spotlight of a national campaign, and has potential political liabilities like a high-altitude surveillance balloon company he helped found with Chinese venture capital,” the paper quotes GOP operative Daniel Scarpinato.

Last year, when a Chinese spy balloon was allowed to transverse nearly half of the U.S., Kelly’s ties to Chinese money were pointed out by Axios.

“Tucson-based World View, cofounded by now-U.S. Sen. Mark Kelly in 2012, received venture capital from Tencent — among the largest tech companies in China — both in 2013 and 2016,” the outlet reported. “Tencent, like most Chinese tech giants, has close ties to the Chinese Communist Party.”
Those ties could be a major roadblock for Kelly and will almost certainly be fodder for Republican ads.

They know that it’s a potential problem too:
sg-kellyballoon-700-x-304.jpg

(Screenshot)
Like all Democrats, Kelly has his priorities in order when it comes to Ukraine, the notoriously corrupt Eastern European dictatorship that’s been a sucking black hole for American taxpayer dollars under the Biden regime.
Kelly took aim at his Senate colleague and Trump running mate Sen. J.D. Vance (R-OH) for daring to put America first over the foreign country that’s the top priority for the ruling regime – and most congressional Republicans too.
“It’s pretty clear to me you’ve got JD Vance who wants to totally abandon Ukraine, and you’ve got Donald Trump who has been in the past rather pro-Russia and leaned in with Vladimir Putin in ways I would never expect the president to do,” Kelly told Politico, smearing Vance as a Kremlin puppet. “So again, we have a serious choice to make, and I’d be really concerned about what those guys would do to abandon an ally in favor of an adversary. And that would be a much more dangerous world.”
Kelly would be a logical pick if the Democrats plan on the national crackdown on the Second Amendment that they’ve long sought to impose. His wife, former congresswoman Gabby Giffords nearly lost her life when she was shot in the head by a deranged gunman at an Arizona grocery store in 2011 during a deadly mass shooting event.
For that reason, Democrats and their media will do everything that they can to gloss over Kelly’s Chinese ties, just like they have worked diligently to erase failed “border czar” from Kamala’s resume

Mark Kelly seen as top contender for Harris’s veep, but there’s one ‘rather significant’ problem​

July 28, 2024 | Chris Donaldson | Print Article

Vice President Kamala Harris has already been crowned by her party and the media as their presumptive nominee and the attention now shifts to her running mate, with one name at the forefront.
Needing a token white man to offset her race-baiting radicalism, Harris is reportedly zeroing in on Sen. Mark Kelly (D-AZ), a gun-grabbing former astronaut who could deliver a key swing state.
According to reports, vetting materials have been sent to Kelly, a favorite of coup leader Barack Obama who was allegedly the former president’s choice to head up the Democrat ticket until he was thwarted by quitter Joe Biden’s immediate endorsement of Harris.
But there’s one problem with Kelly, which could be a big one. He co-founded a company that makes high-altitude spy balloons that used funds from Chinese investors. A detail “buried” deep inside a lengthy New York Times puff piece touting Kelly’s “almost impossibly strong” resume.

“Mr. Kelly has also not faced the harsh spotlight of a national campaign, and has potential political liabilities like a high-altitude surveillance balloon company he helped found with Chinese venture capital,” the paper quotes GOP operative Daniel Scarpinato.

Last year, when a Chinese spy balloon was allowed to transverse nearly half of the U.S., Kelly’s ties to Chinese money were pointed out by Axios.

“Tucson-based World View, cofounded by now-U.S. Sen. Mark Kelly in 2012, received venture capital from Tencent — among the largest tech companies in China — both in 2013 and 2016,” the outlet reported. “Tencent, like most Chinese tech giants, has close ties to the Chinese Communist Party.”
Those ties could be a major roadblock for Kelly and will almost certainly be fodder for Republican ads.

They know that it’s a potential problem too:
sg-kellyballoon-700-x-304.jpg

(Screenshot)
Like all Democrats, Kelly has his priorities in order when it comes to Ukraine, the notoriously corrupt Eastern European dictatorship that’s been a sucking black hole for American taxpayer dollars under the Biden regime.
Kelly took aim at his Senate colleague and Trump running mate Sen. J.D. Vance (R-OH) for daring to put America first over the foreign country that’s the top priority for the ruling regime – and most congressional Republicans too.
“It’s pretty clear to me you’ve got JD Vance who wants to totally abandon Ukraine, and you’ve got Donald Trump who has been in the past rather pro-Russia and leaned in with Vladimir Putin in ways I would never expect the president to do,” Kelly told Politico, smearing Vance as a Kremlin puppet. “So again, we have a serious choice to make, and I’d be really concerned about what those guys would do to abandon an ally in favor of an adversary. And that would be a much more dangerous world.”
Kelly would be a logical pick if the Democrats plan on the national crackdown on the Second Amendment that they’ve long sought to impose. His wife, former congresswoman Gabby Giffords nearly lost her life when she was shot in the head by a deranged gunman at an Arizona grocery store in 2011 during a deadly mass shooting event.
For that reason, Democrats and their media will do everything that they can to gloss over Kelly’s Chinese ties, just like they have worked diligently to erase failed “border czar” from Kamala’s resume
Fuck that anti 2A piece of shit and his potato wife too.

Interesting how nobody likes Kamala and yet somehow her poll numbers are going up.
It's just like Disney's recent assrape of George Lucas' work, Star Wars The Acolyte - 85-90% critics' score vs.14% cumulative audience score
cwm13-gif.627998
before Rotten Tomatoes hid the audience score results :homer: because reality was inconvenient to the woke agenda.

I heard a quote from Kamala on the radio answering a question on the border this morning. It was a classic one minute of nothing word salad. If the media asks her questions and don't hide the answers she will be toast. I don't trust them to actually do either of those things, her answer will just get siloed off to FOX and Newsmax and conservative twitter. Having a hard time finding it this morning for obvious reasons.

Just read via Epoch Times that Biden plans to change the Supreme court and the laws against presidential immunity to crush Trump in his last few months to ensure a Krazy Kamala win.

Scratch Jeff bridges off my list of actors to watch, not that he was any kind of favorite anyway.

Celebs and VP hopefuls rake in $4 million for Kamala’s campaign during ‘White Dudes for Harris’ fundraiser​

Oooooh booooy

OMG: O’Keefe to Reveal What the Top People Inside the DNC “Really Think” About Kamala Harris… It’s Going Down Tomorrow… Stay Tuned!​

Scratch Jeff bridges off my list of actors to watch, not that he was any kind of favorite anyway.

Celebs and VP hopefuls rake in $4 million for Kamala’s campaign during ‘White Dudes for Harris’ fundraiser​

You may as well go ahead and scratch them all off your list and stop watching movies and TV all together. 98% of them range from quiet polite libtard to loud proud in your face libtard.

You may as well go ahead and scratch them all off your list and stop watching movies and TV all together. 98% of them range from quiet polite libtard to loud proud in your face libtard.
Yup, And streaming services as well.

Wife wanted to watch a movie so after angirly scrolling netflix to try and appease her wish, I pointed this out to my wife last night...Netfuckers sending subliminal messages...
IMG_7989.jpg

She immediately wanted to cancel netflix, I said hell yeah i have for years. I cant ever fucking find anything to watch on it, and its been that way for years and a waste of $
She says, can we get hulu again? I said i don't fucking care they all suck. Then she asks, are they commies? I said ya probably, she looks it up, owned by Disney....:rainbow::lmao:

There is like 30 hitler documentaries on Netflix, i'm not saying it's not deliberate but i'm sceptical. :lmao:

I have been considering canceling Netflix because they hardly ever put out anything good anymore, Their last few hits have been dubbed over Korean shit that I have no interest in, or Chinese shit.

Harris campaign taps Eric Holder to lead vetting of VP candidates​

by Jason Hopkins
DCNF-large.jpg
Vice President Kamala Harris tapped former Attorney General Eric Holder Jr. to lead the vetting process of potential running mates for her White House candidacy, according to The New York Times.
Holder and his law firm Covington & Burling are leading the vetting effort of potential picks, according to the NYT. Harris has less than a month before the Democratic National Convention convenes in Chicago to officially choose their presidential and vice presidential nominees, and her campaign has set a deadline for Aug. 7th to choose a running mate.
“We got a fight ahead of us, and we are the underdogs in this race, OK?” Harris said during a fundraiser over the weekend, according to the NYT.
Potential running mates for Harris include Arizona Sen. Mark Kelly, Pennsylvania Gov. Josh Shapiro, Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz, Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg and North Carolina Gov. Roy Cooper, among other potential Democratic candidates, according to ABC News.
Holder, who led the Department of Justice under the Obama administration, is known for being the first attorney general in history to be held in contempt of Congress in 2012 for his alleged refusal to cooperate in the investigation surrounding the Fast and Furious scandal. The scandal involved a gun-walking scheme that allowed a slate of firearms to be sold to criminals in an effort to track them to criminal organizations in Mexico.
Since leaving the Obama administration and returning to private practice as a lawyer, Holder has remained involved in Democratic politics.
While speaking at a rally in support of Stacey Abrams’ failed 2018 gubernatorial bid, Holder urged the crowd to “kick” Republicans.

“When they go low, we go high — no. When they go low, we kick them,” he said during a 2018 rally in Stockbridge, Georgia, prompting the crowd to chant “fight.”
During an August 2021 appearance of MSNBC’s “Rachel Maddow Show,” Holder suggested liberal activists go get arrested in support of voting rights.
“Democrats are going to have to think to themselves, ‘do I want to be seen as the person who James Eastland…those people before, who stood against the passage of Civil Rights bill–do I want to have that as my legacy?’ In raising the consciousness of people, by demonstrating, by getting arrested, by doing the things that ended segregation,” Holder said at the time.
The Harris campaign did not immediately respond to a request for comment from The Daily Caller News Foundation.

If you understood just how much subliminal, subconscious, hypnotic messaging was in nearly every TV program and movie, you'd turn it off and leave it off.

Read books instead, it's more difficult to brainwash by text alone.

Top Back Refresh