What's new

SXII Stickies.....

One day of wheeling on a set and lugs have already been ripped off for me.
20230806_184034.jpg
20230806_184103.jpg

How much wheel spin and how fast caused that? I have seen some of that on my dot TSLs but I figured it was because they were like 10-12 years old. I didn’t notice any of that until after I spun the shit out of them on back door at JV.

That SUCKS. I’d be on the phone with interco if those were mine.

No kidding

I don't understand how interco always seems to drop the ball on new tires. I guess they should just put all their efforts into producing the 43 sx :laughing:

They need to make a bigger tire than the 43. In a sticky. That doesn’t fall apart.

They need to make a bigger tire than the 43. In a sticky. That doesn’t fall apart.

You don't like the 50" mega? :flipoff2:

Those 47" sticky boggers look cool in a sumbicheldig kinda way, but I can't see 2" tall lugs on stickies being a good idea in real rocks.

Dreadlock dude that builds rock lizards seems to like the 47 ltb sticky

Meh, yall bitching about a part of the tire that needs to round off anyways. My SXs have always worked better when the huge outer lugs wear down and lose that 2" edge.

You don't like the 50" mega? :flipoff2:

Those 47" sticky boggers look cool in a sumbicheldig kinda way, but I can't see 2" tall lugs on stickies being a good idea in real rocks.

Dreadlock dude that builds rock lizards seems to like the 47 ltb sticky
Those 50” stickies sucked out here. But, they were new. Maybe if
IMG_6258.jpeg
IMG_6276.jpeg
IMG_6273.jpeg
my buddy wore them down, they may have been ok.

Those 50” stickies sucked out here. But, they were new. Maybe if
IMG_6258.jpeg
IMG_6276.jpeg
IMG_6273.jpeg
my buddy wore them down, they may have been ok.

I was being sarcastic, I think they look like shit.

I saw a few people sell them off pretty fast.

They do the big dumb ttc type stuff up here, not my thing, but i did see a set with like half the lugs cut out and they looked like they would work much better.

I'd imagine out of the box on a light crawler, they wouldn't flex even with zero air.

I almost can see the 47" ltb's working with some heavy break in. But not if they're the same rubber as these sx2

Boggers were THE tire of choice on the Rubicon 25-30 years ago! All the pirates ran them, maybe a set of TSLs or SXs mixed in there but back then radial tires fully sucked. No krawlers, just bfg MT or AT…lol. Goodyear may have just come out with their MT when they were in the rock crawling comp tire war…

Only if they are 33x15.5 on a zuki:laughing:

My first Sami had 33x14.50 or 16.50 boggers on it :laughing: Didn't seem to matter how much air they had in them. They still wouldn't flex. :homer:

I've seen those 47 sticky paddle boggers in person at mountain havoc, they're the coolest tire in that size and type imo. Sumbitchldigsun :flipoff2:

This is the reason I didn't sell my reds after purchasing these... The SX2s are Meh so far...
Wishing I still had my reds. Went wheeling last weekend after installing internal beadlocks on my wheels. Even at 4-5 psi i didn't have shit for traction. Granted everything was covered in mud, but honestly not impressed yet. Planning on wheeling the cove in gore va in a couple weeks. I have had great traction there with every set of tires i have ever run, so if these things suck there then i am putting them on marketplace and going back to reds or treps

Top Back Refresh