What's new

Stupid stuff you see at work...

IMG_5719.jpeg
IMG_5720.jpeg
IMG_5721.jpeg

I drove 5hrs each way today to push in a relay that someone had clearly popped out on purpose....... :shaking:

We have sent techs on a service call to do similar, all because the customer did not want to spend a few minutes on the phone doing their own diag work. It blows my mind how most companies are still in business with the way they spend $ on stupid shit. $10k for a service call that I could have walked you through on the phone for free... :laughing:

"bonk"
got three TDI heads that look like that lol
Keep meaning to find some valves and seats for them, but every time I need one I end up needing one RFN
Got one in stock now, still ain't gotten around to fixing the broken ones lol

They rate those dock floats for their straight displacement capacity or thereabouts. I bet everything there is within "spec".

No pic but the shitter at work had the water inlet valve turned off. :lmao: I had a mini panic after laying a massive dump and then not being able to flush (I work in an office building with 90% women and they’re all gender neutral single occ bathrooms)

I figured it out pretty quick but either someone is an epic level prankster or maintenance musta changed the hose and forgot to turn it on.

Gonna have to try that at home and scare the missus

Last edited:
are they also still leaving the pothole untouched?
They are gonna catch the pothole this time:lmao:

These two dudes on the concrete saws have been going 9-0 today, no glasses, face shield, hearing protection or dust mast.
The safety guy is having a coronary but doesn't have enough balls to do anything about it.

1711409705116.jpeg

They are gonna catch the pothole this time:lmao:

These two dudes on the concrete saws have been going 9-0 today, no glasses, face shield, hearing protection or dust mast.
The safety guy is having a coronary but doesn't have enough balls to do anything about it.
Ah well to solicosis. Lol

Top Back Refresh