What's new

Slowpoke attempts to kill himself in a golfcart!

I was gonna say this might be the perfect time for a ultrasonic but you probably aren't real excited about spending more $ right now
Yeah that was my thoughts but you'd need a big ass one.

I'd imagine the chain is gonna be about the hardest to clean, the rest he can scrub the shit out of it with his one good hand and his wifes tooth brush LOL

The cast came off my hand last Friday and with PT I'm up to about 1.75 hands now. :laughing:

Tomorrow I go see the doctor about options for my right knee. I have a partially torn ACL and a fully torn miniscus from the accident so more than likely I'll be getting surgery in the coming weeks and I'll end up handicapped again for a bit while it heals up. :shaking:

The cast came off my hand last Friday and with PT I'm up to about 1.75 hands now. :laughing:

Tomorrow I go see the doctor about options for my right knee. I have a partially torn ACL and a fully torn miniscus from the accident so more than likely I'll be getting surgery in the coming weeks and I'll end up handicapped again for a bit while it heals up. :shaking:
I hope the Texas Hammer is sending you a care package....

That's great on hand progress! Word to the wise (which you may know already), do all the PT possible and the exercises too. When I broke my wrist, I did the minimum PT and went back to work thinking that would be "real world PT". Fast forward 15+ years and I have severe range of motion issues with that wrist/hand from not doing the PT work.

Most likely that will be going to court to get settled. Trucking company is self insured and is claiming no fault due to the missing stop sign. Eventually I'll get a care package but it's not going to be any time soon.
I am just a little excited because I've only known you a short time but you seem like the perfect reckless candidate for a care package :stirthepot:I'd do something responsible like pay bills or something, I know you won't disappoint :flipoff2:

Last edited:
I am just a little excited because I've only known you a shirt time but you seem like the perfect reckless candidate for a care package :stirthepot:I'd something responsible like pay bills or something, I know you won't disappoint :flipoff2:

You would be correct. :grinpimp::lmao:

The Miller brothers KOH X3's were at the top of the list. It would have been cool as fuck to scoop those up and race KOH 2025 in the 4400 class in a golf cart to piss people off. :smokin:

Pulled the oil pump(s) apart last night and I saw enough wear on the gears and housings to not want to chance it so I'm going to order a new oil pump assembly.....

20240724_225406.jpg

20240724_225433.jpg

20240724_225518.jpg

20240725_020458.jpg

There goes another $375. :shaking:

I've been in 2 stroke land too long:laughing:

Seems my old 520's had a couple filters and screens.

Top Back Refresh