What's new

Slowpoke attempts to kill himself in a golfcart!

Because I'm a picture whore......

20210220_153344.jpg

20210220_153438.jpg

20210220_153301.jpg

Did you get to the Texplex today and get your shocks? I was going to go out there and see if you were there but I had some kids call and ask for some trap coaching for a competition tomorrow.

Did you get to the Texplex today and get your shocks? I was going to go out there and see if you were there but I had some kids call and ask for some trap coaching for a competition tomorrow.

No, they postponed the race until March 6th due to the weather last week and track conditions. I didn't get my shocks yet. They are getting sent back to me on Monday so I should see them mid next week. I will 100% be there next weekend for practice. Probably Saturday & Sunday to get as much seat time as possible before the race.

Good deal. I don't think the kids have a shoot next week even if they do it won't be both days so I will probably run out there one afternoon. See you then.

:smokin:Build mang! This thing is bad ass:grinpimp:

Fawk, seeing all this makes me miss my old mx days... my lawnmower was hella fast:laughing:
Wish my back wasn't so useless these days or i would check out the 40+ classes around MI...

Good deal. I don't think the kids have a shoot next week even if they do it won't be both days so I will probably run out there one afternoon. See you then.

I won't be out there this weekend. UPS fucked up the shock delivery, blamed the weather, and now they are not coming until Monday. :mad3: Looks like I'm going to be racing next week with zero seat time in the new car.

Fuck it...... Send it and hope for the best. :grinpimp:

I won't be out there this weekend. UPS fucked up the shock delivery, blamed the weather, and now they are not coming until Monday. :mad3: Looks like I'm going to be racing next week with zero seat time in the new car.

Fuck it...... Send it and hope for the best. :grinpimp:

Scratch that........ By some miracle of God UPS just showed up with my shocks and springs!!!! I'm shocked they went out of their way to Saturday deliver them:smokin:

I saw a FedEx truck in the neighborhood as I was heading to the store so I'm hoping my #'s just got dropped of as well..

It's raining here today but if the track is open tomorrow I'm heading out there for practice. Should have some pictures and video of this thing in action tomorrow night. I'm soooooooooooo excited!!!!!!

Glad to hear you got your parts.. I wound up helping with a shoot at our club today and the weather was damp and foggy most of the day. Not much rain though so I'm not sure how that affects their track. Tomorrow's forecast is looking wetter as the day goes on. Do they run these in rainy conditions? If you head this way drop me a note as to what time you are going to be out there and I'll swing by.

Glad to hear you got your parts.. I wound up helping with a shoot at our club today and the weather was damp and foggy most of the day. Not much rain though so I'm not sure how that affects their track. Tomorrow's forecast is looking wetter as the day goes on. Do they run these in rainy conditions? If you head this way drop me a note as to what time you are going to be out there and I'll swing by.

I'll be there at 9am when the gates open. Hopefully I'll get in some practice before the heavy rain. If it even comes.....

Track is open tomorrow rain or shine.

It still has to settle a bit but here it is with all 4 shocks on it again. It's been a looooooooooooooooong time since this thing was 100% together. I feel like doing backflips I'm so excited about tomorrow. :laughing:

Click image for larger version Name:	20210227_173732.jpg Views:	72 Size:	650.4 KB ID:	326927

Click image for larger version Name:	20210227_173732.jpg Views:	72 Size:	650.4 KB ID:	326927

Last edited:
Nice to meet your wife and you this morning. It is strange meeting imaginary friends. Wasn't sure what to think pulling up and seeing a guy drilling holes in the fender of a brand new rig and zip tying it back together. But then I thought " hell he's got to be my type of people". One thing though, down here it is "Barbed Wire", I don't know of this bobbed wire from up north that you speak of. Just kidding. Looking forward to watching you run next weekend.

Its gonna take all week to clean up the mess. Car is muddy, inside trailer is muddy, outside trailer is muddy, truck is muddy, phone is muddy and I'm pretty sure I got mud in the cracks of my ass.

Car was phenomenal! The short course was closed due to next weeks race so i went out on their long course for testing. No idea how long it was but it took me 19min to do a single lap. I saw 77mph on the GPS on a couple of the longer straights. Drove it like I stole it and the car took everything I threw at it. :smokin: Handles like its on rails and stays nice and flat. The shock guy did real good!

Other than running out of talent and catching the fence :homer:, the only slight issue I had was a loose negative terminal on the battery that caused it to stall out intermittently. Easy fix and no big deal.

Also got to meet an Irate internet friend. Runningquarters stopped by just in time to see the aftermath of my dance with the fence. Nice meeting you today!

Nice to meet your wife and you this morning. It is strange meeting imaginary friends. Wasn't sure what to think pulling up and seeing a guy drilling holes in the fender of a brand new rig and zip tying it back together. But then I thought " hell he's got to be my type of people". One thing though, down here it is "Barbed Wire", I don't know of this bobbed wire from up north that you speak of. Just kidding. Looking forward to watching you run next weekend.

Did I mention I suck at spelling? Thanks for pointing that out!

Glad you weren't there to see me doing the walk of shame back to the pits after the car got tangled in the fence. I can live with you seeing the zip tie stitch job. :laughing:

Oh I so wish I could have seen you walking back. That would have been on here before I left the parking lot. :laughing: As far as the spelling I really thought that was some type of fence up where you come from. Just trying to help you fit in. After meeting you I don't think you'll need much help. :dustin::dustin:

Oh I so wish I could have seen you walking back. That would have been on here before I left the parking lot. :laughing: As far as the spelling I really thought that was some type of fence up where you come from. Just trying to help you fit in. After meeting you I don't think you'll need much help. :dustin::dustin:

Depends on how you grew up though and the education level of your parents IMO.
I have a lot of those situations in my life, chester drawers is where my socks nd underwear are...:lmao:

i'm surprised the short course was closed. Did it look like they were working on it? I'm looking forward to the next two weekends, hopefully you have better luck on the short course. I'm not sure if the Hoosiers i ordered for my wife's car will arrive in time, but based on the weather i may just leave the maxxis bighorns on it lol.

Top Back Refresh