What's new

Silly season: Never heard of this guy. Vivek Ramaswamy Announces His 2024 Presidential Run

Trump didnt lock down, your elected State govt did. Same with schools, same with business.

States used federal policy and guidelines as an excuse to run amoc. In 2020, who was the head of all those federal agencies, who kept the Fauccis and Birxes in charge?

On January 19th 2021 Trump gave the presidential commendation to Faucci... And general Milley.

I am dubious as to how much Trump has learned.

Last edited:
Why exactly do I care about what the MSM said? I didn't vote for them and I don't watch them.

DJT
"My administration is recommending that all Americans, including the young and healthy, work to engage in schooling from home when possible, avoid gathering in groups of more than 10 people, avoid discretionary travel and avoid eating and drinking in bars, restaurants, and public food courts," Trump said.

"If everyone makes this change or these critical changes and sacrifices now, we will rally together as one nation and we will defeat the virus, and we are going to have a big celebration altogether. With several weeks of focused action, we can turn the corner and turn it quickly -- a lot of progress has been made."

So I could go to the National Parks, go to the courts, etc. during the MSM lockdown times? Trump didn't hand over power and the US Gov voice to "swamp creatures" like Fauci, Birx, Barr, Bolton, and on and on.

Some of you people are cult like with this shit. I will vote for Trump again for the THIRD time but fuck, the guy isn't infallible. He has made a lot of mistakes. Learning from those are usually a good thing instead of screaming they didn't happen like Trump and you orange crayon lickers.
There are others that are not at one extreme or the other too, geenyus. Good old Donny boy tried to inject some hope where it was mostly doom and gloom, what an asshole. Remember when he said no more financing NATO? Hello Ukraine! I'm not the one saying Trump should have been the Ideal king of the world and done everything to my perfect view, (which I sure don't have anyway, obviously),but WTF? Trump was like a double Amputee with Tourettes trying to win an asskickicking contest.:flipoff2:

Isn't Trump the guy that locked me down, kept kids out school, forced 1000s of businesses to close with no end in sight?

Freedom though right! :lmao:

45 didn’t do any of that…

Funny how anyone who isnt full anti-trumper/never-trumper is automatically an "orange crayon licker". No chance to just have a reasonable discussion without some californian doing a diaper dance. There is some sort of weird tribal illness in the people west of nevada.

Well fuck, Trump didn't kill Soleimani either so I guess I will take that off my "good list" for the guy.

Again, orange crayon licker cult

Huh? You’re claiming that a president did a bunch of stuff that he simply didn’t do. Calling that out has nothing to do with cult leanings… it’s calling out your lie.

I would argue that the feds has no legal ability to shut anything down NOR prevent the governors from doing it.

Funny how anyone who isnt full anti-trumper/never-trumper is automatically an "orange crayon licker". No chance to just have a reasonable discussion without some californian doing a diaper dance. There is some sort of weird tribal illness in the people west of nevada.
:lmao::lmao:

I an not even "antiTrump". I voted for him twice. Will do so again assuming California doesn't go Colorado and not allow me to.

Acting like the guy didn't make some huge blunders that fucked up a lot of people's lives is ridiculous though.

So let's have a reasonable discussion.

Who allowed Fauci and Birx to basically dictate policy for the USA and why was that good for the USA?

Who appointed a weasel like Barr to AG and why was that good for the USA?

Who appointed John Bolton as SOS and why was that good for the USA?

Who appointed Christopher Wray to head of the FBI and why was that good for the USA

That's just four. I can keep it going

Enlighten me

I an not even "antiTrump". I voted for him twice. Will do so again assuming California doesn't go Colorado and not allow me to.

Acting like the guy didn't make some huge blunders that fucked up a lot of people's lives is ridiculous though.

Who allowed Fauci and Birx to basically dictate policy for the USA and why was that good for the USA?

Who appointed Christopher Wray to head of the FBI and why was that good for the USA

Enlighten me

These are very fair criticisms. A lot of Trump supporters get every bit as cultist as leftists supporting their guy.

Enlighten me
Weird cause Cheetos' flaws are pretty openly noted in the thread. You seem to keep ignoring that fact and calling people crayon lickers. There might be a MAGA RAH RAH guy around here, but nearly every time this topic comes up, it is a list of posters saying Trump aint perfect but look at the alternative. Then comes along Dndooitsdad to claim everyone is a nutswinger and shout Trumpy is a list of flaws and anyone providing any kind of orange jesus defense is MAGAAAAA! Fukkin childish and really poor show at trolling. Sad. You can do better. It is the christmas season. A little effort will be appreciated.

Enlighten me
Like he could have got rid of Saint Fauci. That would have been another impeachment. Too bad he couldn't have appointed his Family to more positions. I guess that's what you get when you're dealing with the swamp. It is seriously messed up how bad some of those people were, I'm sure they're still laughing about how badly they fucked him. Too bad you weren't there to tell him who would have been better choices.:flipoff2:

Somehow all Trumps fuck ups don't overshadow how bad our current leader is to me.

Weird cause Cheetos' flaws are pretty openly noted in the thread. You seem to keep ignoring that fact and calling people crayon lickers. There might be a MAGA RAH RAH guy around here, but nearly every time this topic comes up, it is a list of posters saying Trump aint perfect but look at the alternative. Then comes along Dndooitsdad to claim everyone is a nutswinger and shout Trumpy is a list of flaws and anyone providing any kind of orange jesus defense is MAGAAAAA! Fukkin childish and really poor show at trolling. Sad. You can do better. It is the christmas season. A little effort will be appreciated.
Was that your "reasonable discussion"

I'll pass. I can't even read your nonsense without Advil

Bs, that weasel was relatively unknown prior to covid. During covid he was elevated to God like status. And that elevation began under Trump, with Trump doing much of the elevating.

Why?
I'm no expert on it but Im pretty sure he was in charge of fucking shit up from back in the origins of AIDS days.

Here's a link which clearly shows why he and others thought his shit didn't stink.

Anthony S. Fauci, M.D.

Anthony S. Fauci, M.D.​

fauci-bio.png

Anthony S. Fauci, M.D. Former NIAID Director

Credit: NIAID

Dr. Fauci served as NIAID Director from 1984 to 2022. He oversaw an extensive research portfolio of basic and applied research to prevent, diagnose, and treat established infectious diseases such as HIV/AIDS, respiratory infections, diarrheal diseases, tuberculosis, and malaria as well as emerging diseases such as Ebola, Zika and COVID-19. He also led the NIAID research effort on transplantation and immune-related illnesses, including autoimmune disorders, asthma, and allergies.
Dr. Fauci advised seven Presidents on HIV/AIDS and many other domestic and global health issues. He was one of the principal architects of the President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR), a program that has saved more than 20 million lives throughout the developing world.
Dr. Fauci was a key advisor to seven Presidents and their administrations on global HIV/AIDS issues, and on initiatives to bolster medical and public health preparedness against emerging infectious disease threats such as pandemic influenza and COVID-19. As an HIV/AIDS researcher he was involved in the scientific effort since AIDS was recognized in 1981, conducting pivotal studies that underpin the current understanding of the disease and efforts to develop therapies and tools of prevention.
Dr. Fauci was the longtime chief of the Laboratory of Immunoregulation. He made many contributions to basic and clinical research on the pathogenesis and treatment of immune-mediated and infectious diseases. He helped pioneer the field of human immunoregulation by making important basic scientific observations that underpin the current understanding of the regulation of the human immune response. In addition, Dr. Fauci is widely recognized for delineating the precise ways that immunosuppressive agents modulate the human immune response. He developed effective therapies for formerly fatal inflammatory and immune-mediated diseases such as polyarteritis nodosa, granulomatosis with polyangiitis (formerly Wegener's granulomatosis), and lymphomatoid granulomatosis.
Dr. Fauci made seminal contributions to the understanding of how HIV destroys the body's defenses leading to its susceptibility to deadly infections. Further, he was instrumental in developing treatments that enable people with HIV to live long and active lives.
In a 2022 analysis of Google Scholar citations, Dr. Fauci ranked as the 44th most-cited living researcher. According to the Web of Science, Dr. Fauci ranked 9th out of 3.3 million authors in the field of immunology by total citation count between 1980 and April 2022. During the same period, he ranked 22th out of 3.3 million authors in the field of research & experimental medicine, and 715th out of 1.4 million authors in the field of general & internal medicine.
Dr. Fauci has delivered major lectures all over the world and is the recipient of numerous prestigious awards, including the Presidential Medal of Freedom (the highest honor given to a civilian by the President of the United States), the National Medal of Science, the George M. Kober Medal of the Association of American Physicians, the Mary Woodard Lasker Award for Public Service, the Albany Medical Center Prize in Medicine and Biomedical Research, the Robert Koch Gold Medal, the Prince Mahidol Award, and the Canada Gairdner Global Health Award. He also received 58 honorary doctoral degrees from universities in the United States and abroad.
Dr. Fauci is a member of the National Academy of Sciences, the National Academy of Medicine, the American Academy of Arts and Sciences, and the American Philosophical Society, as well as other professional societies including the American College of Physicians, the American Society for Clinical Investigation, the Association of American Physicians, the Infectious Diseases Society of America, the American Association of Immunologists, and the American Academy of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology. He serves on the editorial boards of many scientific journals and as an author, coauthor, or editor of more than 1,400 scientific publications, including several textbooks.

Last edited:
Some of you must live under rocks...:flipoff2:

https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/19/politics/donald-trump-anthony-fauci-coronavirus/index.html

Trump trashes Fauci and makes baseless coronavirus claims in campaign call​

Trump calls Fauci a 'disaster,' says people 'are tired of Covid'​

1703280065949.png
CNBC
https://www.cnbc.com › 2020/10/19 › coronavirus-trum...

Oct 19, 2020 — President Donald Trump said the government's top coronavirus pandemic fighter, Dr. Anthony Fauci, is a “disaster.” Trump also claimed that ...

olitics

Trump calls Dr. Anthony Fauci a ‘disaster,’ says Americans ‘are tired of Covid’ as nation faces spiking cases​

Trump retweets call to fire Fauci amid coronavirus criticism​

1703280148914.png
CNN.com
https://www.cnn.com › donald-trump-anthony-fauci-tweet

https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/13/politics/donald-trump-anthony-fauci-tweet/index.html

Apr 13, 2020 — President Donald Trump fueled more speculation about the future of Dr. Anthony Fauci on Sunday, retweeting a conservative who called for the ...

:lmao:
Those were the first 3 results to the query;
What happened when Trump suggested Fauci was wrong?

Some of you must live under rocks...:flipoff2:

https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/19/politics/donald-trump-anthony-fauci-coronavirus/index.html

Trump trashes Fauci and makes baseless coronavirus claims in campaign call​

Trump calls Fauci a 'disaster,' says people 'are tired of Covid'

1703280065949.png
CNBC
https://www.cnbc.com › 2020/10/19 › coronavirus-trum...

Oct 19, 2020 — President Donald Trump said the government's top coronavirus pandemic fighter, Dr. Anthony Fauci, is a “disaster.” Trump also claimed that ...

olitics

Trump calls Dr. Anthony Fauci a ‘disaster,’ says Americans ‘are tired of Covid’ as nation faces spiking cases​

Trump retweets call to fire Fauci amid coronavirus criticism

1703280148914.png
CNN.com
https://www.cnn.com › donald-trump-anthony-fauci-tweet

https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/13/politics/donald-trump-anthony-fauci-tweet/index.html

Apr 13, 2020 — President Donald Trump fueled more speculation about the future of Dr. Anthony Fauci on Sunday, retweeting a conservative who called for the ...

:lmao:
Those were the first 3 results to the query;
What happened when Trump suggested Fauci was wrong?

What did he do about it?

The rona started in feb of 21. Feb through July, Trump was all in on fauci. Posting something with Trump attempting to score points with his target audience doesn't erase his praise and elevation of fauci for anyone with an attention span beyond that of a potato.
No disagreement, fauci was always a piece of shit. But, again, he was relatively unknown to the population at large until corona. So his cult of personality was elevated, in large part, by Trump.

And if was so well known that fauci was a piece of shit, why was he not gotten rid of in 2016, in the name of draining the swamp and all?
Trump is either assisting, complacent, or incompetent. None of which is a good trait to have in the white house. Verbose speech or not.

Last edited:
Top Back Refresh