What's new

Silly season: Never heard of this guy. Vivek Ramaswamy Announces His 2024 Presidential Run

He really hasn't much of a reason to. He's still ahead of all of them. He'll wait, take the nomination and then debate....however the dems put up.

This

The debates would do nothing but harm to him. He excels at being a dirty rabblerouser, which made him successful in 2016 when he was an underdog. Those same tactics would come across poorly now that he has spent a term as President. It is to his benefit to skip the urge to throw nicknames around/be a dick and do calm one-on-one interviews instead.

See, I was always going to vote Trump (still might), but Vivek says all the right things and acts the right way.
That's how you get a vote.

EVERYONE is an unknown until they are in the office.

AND we are getting to know him, so he is becoming a known.

Also, we need someone on the stage right now to call out Hailey and the others. We need someone to scream about the corruption of a politician granting a contract and then taking a place on the board (for Hailey the glaring one is Boeing, and it's a big one) . We need someone to point out the hypocrisy of outlawing TikTok, while she allows it in her own household. We need someone to show these warmongers are for war, and they can't even name a province in the area they are warring for. We need someone to say "Y'all were licking Trumps boots, and now you attack him, like you weren't cupping his nut sack a year ago".

The sad part is, it doesn't resonate through the media. He points it out, and unless you are focused on it, it just dies.

We're on the same page except for this, you're on crack if you think people didn't know exactly what they were getting with Trump. He'd only been on TV for 20yrs in many different forms.:lmao:

ballpark timestamp?
I know I know it's a ten minute video just watch it... I just don't like the 'valuetainment' guy, something about him says he's a ****. Like he's the sort that figures shouting is an argument in itself.

ballpark timestamp?
I know I know it's a ten minute video just watch it... I just don't like the 'valuetainment' guy, something about him says he's a ****. Like he's the sort that figures shouting is an argument in itself.
40 second mark.

As I get older, one thing I see in all these politicians is they are all full of themselves. :flipoff:

"new"? My ideal representative is one whose only mission is to get rid of laws. Starting with the bad ones.
Imagine if he had a little help....

Well good luck with that, Trump was the best president of the last several and all you've ever done is "Yeah but he did or didn't do this or that". So good luck with your 1/2 empty glass.
Isn't Trump the guy that locked me down, kept kids out school, forced 1000s of businesses to close with no end in sight?

Freedom though right! :lmao:

"new"? My ideal representative is one whose only mission is to get rid of laws. Starting with the bad ones.

That is entirely un-electable. What about all the other fucked laws ? Are you taking a pass on those ?

Isn't Trump the guy that locked me down, kept kids out school, forced 1000s of businesses to close with no end in sight?

Freedom though right! :lmao:
And the MSM still said he didn't do enough and everyone was going to die because of him. He should have resisted more but the greatest smear job in modern history needs more participants, so you go girl!:flipoff2:

Why exactly do I care about what the MSM said? I didn't vote for them and I don't watch them.

DJT
"My administration is recommending that all Americans, including the young and healthy, work to engage in schooling from home when possible, avoid gathering in groups of more than 10 people, avoid discretionary travel and avoid eating and drinking in bars, restaurants, and public food courts," Trump said.

"If everyone makes this change or these critical changes and sacrifices now, we will rally together as one nation and we will defeat the virus, and we are going to have a big celebration altogether. With several weeks of focused action, we can turn the corner and turn it quickly -- a lot of progress has been made."

So I could go to the National Parks, go to the courts, etc. during the MSM lockdown times? Trump didn't hand over power and the US Gov voice to "swamp creatures" like Fauci, Birx, Barr, Bolton, and on and on.

Some of you people are cult like with this shit. I will vote for Trump again for the THIRD time but fuck, the guy isn't infallible. He has made a lot of mistakes. Learning from those are usually a good thing instead of screaming they didn't happen like Trump and you orange crayon lickers.

Top Back Refresh