What's new

Silly season: Never heard of this guy. Vivek Ramaswamy Announces His 2024 Presidential Run

Business is business and I highly doubt he I used his influence as a president….

Unlike our current Biden…

Highly doubt it based on what?

Yeah, Biden is a crook too. Few in DC aren't. If you weren't crooked when you showed up in town it doesn't take long to get corrupted.

He's gonna get himself suicided.

1693416560305.png

No time to read this all, is he still running? Or not?

Good speech where Vivek goes into more detail on his plan to reduce federal government.

:laughing: Even being a hardcore libertarian, I've gotta take Dave in small doses. He's a smug ass, even if he's mostly right.

1694636395703.png
I have been listening to him since 2012 and yea I could see that, my wife actually pointed that put:laughing:. He probably has the least autismo level of libertarian takes and breakdowns on things. I'm sure you already have listened to them, but his state of the union podcasts with ari shaffir were great. Like 4+hrs long, but great!

As for RFK he has the right take on war and COVID though, so that's 2 pluses right there.

Trump isn’t pro gun despite what people think. He has a poor record on guns. RFK is at least honest about guns. I wouldn’t be surprised to see a Trump RFK jr. Ticket before the dust settles. GOP/RNC doesn’t want Trump at all. I can easily them saying we have decided not to support because of all the legal controversy and Trump running as an independent. Trump/RFK Jr. ticket would probably crush it in an election.

Personally I would love to see it. I liked a lot of Trumps policies, spending & guns aside, and RFK is super pro Crypto and that’s a big issue for me.

Nobody that was going to vote for Trump will switch to RFK. There may be some idiots that can't choose between Trump or Biden, but Trumps supporters are Trump supporters. This would be the nail in Bidens coffin if voting mattered.

My guess is RFK will take votes from Trump. Dems hate him because he didn't join the COVID cult.
He kind of had to go independent though. According to what he was saying on Tim Dillons show, almost half the dem primaries were slated to give all the votes that went to him, automatically to biden.

He kind of had to go independent though. According to what he was saying on Tim Dillons show, almost half the dem primaries were slated to give all the votes that went to him, automatically to biden.
But they would never rig an actual election, just the primary. Anything after that is totally legit.

So, RFK, Jr has now come out as a warmonger, has become more vocal about being anti-gun, and wants to end the US Energy industry.

For people that want anti-establishment, it’s now seeming like Vivek is looking better every day.
Yea his takes on the Israel issue are horrendous. In line with the neocon warfare state, so more of the same.

Yea his takes on the Israel issue are horrendous. In line with the neocon warfare state, so more of the same.
Blank check to the MIC is the swampiest of all the issues. It's about the only truly bipartisan issue in all of DC. They get everything they ask for with zero accountability and that's just the way it is and the way that it's gonna be. If you don't like it, they'll splatter your gray matter across Dealey Plaza in the broad daylight in front of thousands.

Trump isn’t pro gun despite what people think. He has a poor record on guns. RFK is at least honest about guns. I wouldn’t be surprised to see a Trump RFK jr. Ticket before the dust settles. GOP/RNC doesn’t want Trump at all. I can easily them saying we have decided not to support because of all the legal controversy and Trump running as an independent. Trump/RFK Jr. ticket would probably crush it in an election.

Personally I would love to see it. I liked a lot of Trumps policies, spending & guns aside, and RFK is super pro Crypto and that’s a big issue for me.
I can't see RFK II being the silent companion dog like Pence was. It is an interesting question assuming DJT wins the nod, WHO will be his running mate?

Trump has my vote, the only way to lose it is to attach a Bush, Michelle, or Kennedy.

FUCK THOSE GUYS. and I'll see 4 more years of Biden before I support that.

I can't see RFK II being the silent companion dog like Pence was. It is an interesting question assuming DJT wins the nod, WHO will be his running mate?

I know he said he won’t do it, but Vivek would be a great choice. 45 would be wrapped up in constant scandal, so Vivek could “manage” the presidency

Trump has my vote, the only way to lose it is to attach a Bush, Michelle, or Kennedy.

FUCK THOSE GUYS. and I'll see 4 more years of Biden before I support that.
Well hey if you want 4 more years of Obama that’s your call. It sure as hell isn’t biden running shit. Perspective RFK Jr. And Trump aren’t that far apart when you look at their policy and history.
Every other person running besides MAYBE Vievk and thats a big maybe are all swamp creatures. The swamp hates RFK Jr. Almost as much as Trump.

I know he said he won’t do it, but Vivek would be a great choice. 45 would be wrapped up in constant scandal, so Vivek could “manage” the presidency
This too. But remember Vivek does have a Soros scholarship is his history. Could be nothing but could be something. Time will tell. I like him but most of conservative america will take anyone over an India looking guy. Just stereotypes and shit.

Top Back Refresh