What's new

Silly season: Never heard of this guy. Vivek Ramaswamy Announces His 2024 Presidential Run

I think a lot of people are keeping him in their back pocket hoping he might be true to his words, just in case they somehow manage to completely sideline Trump. He's likeable enough but much like 2015 Trump, his track record is all over the place.

I do like him better than Desantis at this point.

Track record ? What record ? He has never held public office or been in public employ. So what has he "done" or said he would do that is all over the place ?

Trump's VP pick ? :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Obviously he'll take Pence again.

Vivek has already stated in at least 1 interview that he is not running for VP.

That's not to say he won't take the job if offered, but his end game is POTUS.

Vivek has already stated in at least 1 interview that he is not running for VP.

That's not to say he won't take the job if offered, but his end game is POTUS.
Would you expect him to say "I'm running to be Trump's VP"???

really?

Really??

REALLY???

The kid is 38. The best way to become POTUS would be coming from a VP Position, Trump if elected would be a 1 term president.
a 42 year old Vivek with VP exposure ... it would be his to lose.

Now if Trump isn't eligible to run with all the indictments and shenanigans ... then sure, he wants a shot at it now.

Would you expect him to say "I'm running to be Trump's VP"???

really?

Really??

REALLY???

The kid is 38. The best way to become POTUS would be coming from a VP Position, Trump if elected would be a 1 term president.
a 42 year old Vivek with VP exposure ... it would be his to lose.

Now if Trump isn't eligible to run with all the indictments and shenanigans ... then sure, he wants a shot at it now.
My point is he has effectively said it’s all or nothing for him. At least that’s his stance at the moment.

Now if he doesn’t get the nomination and DJT offers him the spot who knows what he will do.

From interviews I have seen so far he has put way more thought into what his presidency will look like than any other candidate I have ever heard. So I don’t see him changing his stance.

Track record ? What record ? He has never held public office or been in public employ. So what has he "done" or said he would do that is all over the place ?

Trump's VP pick ? :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Obviously he'll take Pence again.
Track record= Statements made prior to putting his hat in the ring. I've seen a few older videos that were less than conservative but they are buried in newer stuff now. He is saying most all the right things currently. Only time will tell if he is gaslighting or not. You're right though, he has very little record to run on, although sometimes that's a good thing.

I don't think he is running for VP, his lane is a Trump backup if Trump falters. at the very worst he gains name recognition for 2028.

Pence is toast.

So........ nothing. I did see his explanation of his alleged ties to the WEF. He has no ties to it.
I may vote D so I can vote for RFK Jr, as a R vote for President in CA is a wasted vote.

So........ nothing. I did see his explanation of his alleged ties to the WEF. He has no ties to it.
I may vote D so I can vote for RFK Jr, as a R vote for President in CA is a wasted vote.
From the town hall I listened to, it sounded like they have gotten into the habit of asking people if they want to be part of it, then putting their names on the list even if they say no.
From what he said in the town hall he said no, repeatedly requested that they not include his name on their list since he'd said no and then sued them when they left his name there, he claimed that part of the settlement/judgment that resulted from that lawsuit was that they would no longer have somebody's name on their list if they declined to participate.
I don't have any way to independently verify that, but from the way he described it, it sounds like they do that as a way to spread FUD about possible leaders on the conservative/Republican side of the fence.

Aaron Z

Contrast his signal with Joe Biden, Kamala Harris or even Donald Trump. Or the gizim splurping twats that are giving evasive bullshit answers to the Jan 6 questioning of Vaccine lies. Holy Fooking Shit. example - The director of EPA under questioning by Senator Kennedy - "What is the concentration of CO2 in the atmosphere ? " " Uh, I dont have that information sir. "

Trump as his own unique and very basic style.

Ramaswamy is as clear as Creedence Clearwater Revival on a door speaker FM radio in a F-150 in 1970.

I'm getting more and more interested in him. IMO it's looking like he could beat Trump in the primaries. He'd give us a clear choice between him and Biden without the baggage.

Yeah I noticed that but not sure it's a negative. It's more of a straight to business and getting down to the meat of the issue. Brandon was fluffing up his YouTube without directly answering the questions. I can see it both ways.

Yeah I noticed that but not sure it's a negative. It's more of a straight to business and getting down to the meat of the issue. Brandon was fluffing up his YouTube without directly answering the questions. I can see it both ways.
Right, I see that too. And I am comparing him to Brandon dicking around like a 12yo with a zapper.

I was warming up to Vivek but man he carried that smug look and smile on his sleeve last night. Reminded me of when Marco went on his comedy tour against big T in 2016 and dug his own grave quickly. Definitely bright but not sure about a cool head

First I'm paying attention to him but talk of shutting so much of the fed down has my attention. Good clip from the above interview:

Last edited:
And not a geriatric 80 year old geezer

That's about the only thing I like about him. He reminds me of every piece of shit continuous improvement manager/lean sigma guru we've had at work, and that turns my stomach.

That's about the only thing I like about him. He reminds me of every piece of shit continuous improvement manager/lean sigma guru we've had at work, and that turns my stomach.
No need
To
Worry

He said he wants to eliminate the FBI
So I’m sure the FBI will make sure he drops out of the race early , using some made up dirt .

Top Back Refresh