What's new

Silly season: Never heard of this guy. Vivek Ramaswamy Announces His 2024 Presidential Run

So what? John Kasich won the primary here. You see how much that helped his campaign.

It's better than not doing well. :idea: If you have followed our elections for a while, you will notice that the early primaries are not reliable indicators. Kasich winning his home state, not really an irrelevant surprise really. Remember Michelle Bachman ?

Last edited:
It's better than not doing well. :idea: If you have followed our elections for a while, you will notice that the early primaries are not reliable indicators. Kasich winning his home state, not really an irrelevant surprise really. Remember Michelle Bachman ?
From BTO? :flipoff2:

YGTBSM :ghost:

1. This is bitch chat
2. I am not the originator of those names.
3. I have to funny because the present reality is so, so sad.

Petty and ignorant, OK. I'll wear that. You really dont want to know about inside my head, trust me :laughing:

:flipoff2:
:lmao: :beer:

Here is a good watch… No holds barred on the questions and no side stepping questions. Both Red and Blue team questions…
For those that will take the time to watch, you will get a feel for what he is about.

Not sure on this guy one way or the other yet.

Felt this was well said and belongs here:

I really like what he has too say. Was on Tum Pools show a couple times and he is no bullshit, says it like it is. I will be happy to see him on the debate stage.

He will absolutely shine on any debate stage. Also it will be laughable to watch the smear and disinformation attacks progress.

Republican presidential candidate Vivek Ramaswamy said on Saturday that he would be open to pardoning President Joe Biden’s son, Hunter Biden, according to The New York Post.

The 38-year-old biotech millionaire said he would consider pardoning Hunter Biden in the interest of moving the nation forward following a period of what he considers politically motivated persecution, according to the Post. U.S. Attorney General Merrick Garland announced Friday that he was appointing U.S. Attorney David Weiss to investigate criminal allegations against Hunter Biden after the president’s son pleaded not guilty to charges related to tax fraud and weapons possession.

“After we have shut down the FBI, after we have refurbished the Department of Justice, after we have systemically pardoned anyone who was a victim of a political motivated persecution — from Donald Trump and peaceful January 6 protests — then would I would be open to evaluating pardons for members of the Biden family in the interest of moving the nation forward,” Ramaswamy told the Post. “It is a broad theme of this candidacy, leading us to a national renewal rather than a national divorce. It’s part of a broader vision of an American revitalization.”

Ramaswamy has been an adamantproponent of pardoning former President Donald Trump if he were to be found guilty in investigations related to his possession of classified documents and his involvement with the January 6 riot at the Capitol. In June, Ramaswamy sent a letter to several of his 2024 GOP rivals, asking that they pledge to pardon Trump or explain their decision not to.

Ramaswamy filed a suit against the Department of Justice (DOJ) on August 1, alleging a failure to respond to a Freedom of Information Act request demanding to see the communications between the White House and DOJ in the classified documents indictment against Trump.

The Real Clear Politics average of polls taken between July 12 and August 7 for the Republican presidential primary has Ramaswamy at 6.1% support among other candidates.

I am against pardons on principle. The worst possible thing in the administration of justice is its arbitrary application. If a law is wrong, fix it, don't apply it unequally.

He said about a month ago that he was at the same place polling that Trump was in 2015. I am still optimistic that he gets a piece of the Primary pie. He cannot be destroyed by a single comment of an opponent like Kamala Harris was when Tulsi Gabbard ripped her down and crashed her campaign.

Ramaswamy Says He Is Open To Hunter Biden Pardon. “After we have shut down the FBI, after we have refurbished the Department of Justice, after we have systemically pardoned anyone who was a victim of a political motivated persecution — from Donald Trump and peaceful January 6 protests — then would I would be open to evaluating pardons for members of the Biden family in the interest of moving the nation forward,” Ramaswamy told the Post.
:homer: :shaking:

The Bidens are not the headline of that quote.

LAWN EQUIPMENT UNDER THREAT!!!11

"After I fuck your dog, finger your sister, and stab out your dad's eyes, then I'm going to steal your lawn mower."

The more I hear about and from this guy the more I like him, so I agree with you.

But, there are plenty of people even on here that won't support him because he is not eye to eye with them on topic X.

He would say of that - " That's the beauty of this place" :laughing:

:usa::usa::usa:

The comments on Red State are a good touch.

The more I hear about and from this guy the more I like him, so I agree with you.

But, there are plenty of people even on here that won't support him because he is not eye to eye with them on topic X.
Or because his name sounds funny and he’s brown.

He's pretty dang good on all topics that I've heard him speak on, thus far. I'm hesitant about his "we can grow out of our debt" idea, but mathematically, it is possible... if government stops spending and gets out of the way.

Big issue will be debates... 1- will they allow him to attend? 2-will he get any attention from the moderators 3 - will the media anoint someone else during the primaries?

Here is another that I’m watching now.
I still like the things coming out of his mouth and the ability/want to do small town hall type sessions.

I think a lot of people are keeping him in their back pocket hoping he might be true to his words, just in case they somehow manage to completely sideline Trump. He's likeable enough but much like 2015 Trump, his track record is all over the place.

I do like him better than Desantis at this point.

He's pretty dang good on all topics that I've heard him speak on, thus far. I'm hesitant about his "we can grow out of our debt" idea, but mathematically, it is possible... if government stops spending and gets out of the way.

Big issue will be debates... 1- will they allow him to attend? 2-will he get any attention from the moderators 3 - will the media anoint someone else during the primaries?
He's already qualifies and planning to attend next Wednesday's debate.:usa:

Not sure how he can pull off the rest, I watched his town hall last night and he stated he wanted to reduce the federal employee headcount by 75% during his first term, 50% during his first year, and bring the federal government back down to what the founders intended. Definitely won't get the support of the NAGE/SEIU.:laughing:

Top Back Refresh