What's new

Silly season: Never heard of this guy. Vivek Ramaswamy Announces His 2024 Presidential Run

Music and former counterculture turned liberal mouthpiece magazine ran an article on Ramaswamy wanting to add Trump and Elon Musk as advisors to his presidency, and firing large numbers of fed employees. Closing paragraph:

Ramaswamy’s plan actually makes a sick sort of sense. If you’re going to lay off large swaths of people, taking away their livelihoods and salaries that support themselves and their families, you might as well have two individuals who relish the act of firing people — Musk, who eviscerated X to 20 percent of its original size, and Trump, who got famous on reality TV for telling people, “You’re fired.”

"Taking away their livelihoods and salaries that support themselves and their families?" Maybe those former fed employees can learn to code. And Trump was famous well before The Apprentice.

Music and former counterculture turned liberal mouthpiece magazine ran an article on Ramaswamy wanting to add Trump and Elon Musk as advisors to his presidency, and firing large numbers of fed employees. Closing paragraph:

"Taking away their livelihoods and salaries that support themselves and their families?" Maybe those former fed employees can learn to code. And Trump was famous well before The Apprentice.

I'm sure everyone in the oil and gas industries that have lost their jobs will shed a tear for those poor fed employees getting pushed away from the gravy train. Fuck them.

I’ve been seeing some things on this guy’s past that has me questioning his motives now.

Someone posted screen shots from Instagram or somewhere where he’s agreeing with a comment Soros made about politics. I can’t recall the context at this moment and I can’t find the comment, because I don’t have any social media profiles on those places.

Also saw that he stated in 2020 or 2021 that vaccines would be the only way to end the pandemic.

Wondering if his big pharma ties are as sinister as what we’ve seen from others.

Frustrating that no one can be trusted anymore.

I’ve been seeing some things on this guy’s past that has me questioning his motives now.

Someone posted screen shots from Instagram or somewhere where he’s agreeing with a comment Soros made about politics. I can’t recall the context at this moment and I can’t find the comment, because I don’t have any social media profiles on those places.

Also saw that he stated in 2020 or 2021 that vaccines would be the only way to end the pandemic.

Wondering if his big pharma ties are as sinister as what we’ve seen from others.

Frustrating that no one can be trusted anymore.

This is the post you're looking for.

I think he's full of shit and says what people want to hear. I'm still voting for Trump.

You could say the same about Trump

How so? The majority of the right practically worships him excusing things from him they'd correctly skewer anyone else for based on their supposed political, moral, and ethical compasses. Sure, there may be some on the right that hate Trump but they sure do seem few and far between.

How so? The majority of the right practically worships him excusing things from him they'd correctly skewer anyone else for based on their supposed political, moral, and ethical compasses. Sure, there may be some on the right that hate Trump but they sure do seem few and far between.

Im talking the parties themselves. Obviously democrats hate him. Whatever the Republican party used to be got destroyed and changed by Trump the outsider and they hate him to.

Trump doesn’t bend the knee to the party he hijacked it. Best third party guy out there and ironically the third party people hate him.

Really like what he has to say. Definitely a "too good to be true" vibe surrounding him though.
I was thinking the same thing. I was really starting to like him as a trump alternative, but the more research I do into his past, the more it seems he is a snake in the grass and will say whatever he needs to at that moment, and has plenty of soros and big pharma influence behind him

meh, may as well throw away my useless "fill in the bubble" on him

ain't gonna get 5% of the vote, but what's it matter?

Really like what he has to say. Definitely a "too good to be true" vibe surrounding him though.

Maybe... maybe not. I'm part way through one of his books... so far, consistent.

Bear in mind, he knows the "other side" of the coin, given his family history.

Im talking the parties themselves. Obviously democrats hate him. Whatever the Republican party used to be got destroyed and changed by Trump the outsider and they hate him to.

Trump doesn’t bend the knee to the party he hijacked it. Best third party guy out there and ironically the third party people hate him.

What I don't like about Trump is that I don't think he stands for anything and will just blow in the wind whichever way is convenient at the time and his base lets him get away with it because they're infatuated with the cult of personality that is Trump. What they really love about Trump is that he pisses off the people they hate.

I was thinking the same thing. I was really starting to like him as a trump alternative, but the more research I do into his past, the more it seems he is a snake in the grass and will say whatever he needs to at that moment, and has plenty of soros and big pharma influence behind him
Duh

Every politician will say whatever it takes to get elected .

This is not a new revelation.

My favorite was , years ago I was in a used furniture store shopping and a guy running for a local political office walks in and introduces himself and says he’s here to kiss our ass so we will vote for him .

Another customer asked what he’s gonna do if he gets elected and the guy says ;
“ well , then, you’re gonna have to kiss my ass to get what you want “

Damn right , I voted for that guy .

But thats different. :flipoff2:

It is to me. I'm one of those super weird autistic voters who only care about policy. I don't give a shit about social and political rhetoric and virtue signaling. Just tell me the actual policies you stand for. Most people only tune in for the theater and that's the part I couldn't give a shit about, hence why I feel completely disenfranchised. All I see are a bunch of puppets grifting for corporations and then you have Trump who is just grifting for himself. And that's why the establishment hates him. You're supposed to be grifting for the establishment and be happy with some kickbacks. Trump skips the middle man. :laughing:

It is to me. I'm one of those super weird autistic voters who only care about policy. I don't give a shit about social and political rhetoric and virtue signaling. Just tell me the actual policies you stand for. Most people only tune in for the theater and that's the part I couldn't give a shit about, hence why I feel completely disenfranchised. All I see are a bunch of puppets grifting for corporations and then you have Trump who is just grifting for himself. And that's why the establishment hates him. You're supposed to be grifting for the establishment and be happy with some kickbacks. Trump skips the middle man. :laughing:
what has he grifted? his family is all but tortured. he has lost a bunch of business. has fucking lawyers all over the country trying to throw him in jail. and fuck over all his friends.

what has he grifted? his family is all but tortured. he has lost a bunch of business. has fucking lawyers all over the country trying to throw him in jail. and fuck over all his friends.

Trump has a $4B deal with the Saudis to build a golf resort in Oman. That's after Kushner inked a $2B deal with a private equity firm with direct ties to the Saudi crown prince literally the day after Trump left office. Kushner was always pushing Trump to go soft on the Saudis and cater to them. Was Trump his useful idiot? I highly doubt it. I don't think Donald Trump is an idiot.

Trump has a $4B deal with the Saudis to build a golf resort in Oman. That's after Kushner inked a $2B deal with a private equity firm with direct ties to the Saudi crown prince literally the day after Trump left office. Kushner was always pushing Trump to go soft on the Saudis and cater to them. Was Trump his useful idiot? I highly doubt it. I don't think Donald Trump is an idiot.
Business is business and I highly doubt he I used his influence as a president….

Unlike our current Biden…

Top Back Refresh