What's new

Russia / Ukraine thread

I'm saying you're GUESSING, and basing that on your preconceived bias. In short, you don't know your ass from a hole in the ground.
What's my preconceived bias?

Let me help you out old timer

The original "good god!" Post was sarcasm, at 3rd party views voters, leveraging your statement about it being pretty good under trump re energy.

As far as your statements, I've never voted 3rd party, and generally find them laughable.

In short, not only can't you take a joke or understand sarcasm, you also don't know your ass from a hole in the ground.

But I will give you credit, no one knows holes in the ground better than a soil analyst

But here's my preconceived bias:
I voted trump (bias)
3rd parties don't have a chance in hell (preconceived)

However, it's extremely plausible that 3rd parties will never amount to much, provided evidence of the last x elections, and those that vote 3rd party, should understand their vote, will change nothing, and amounts to little more than not voting.

Last edited:
I came across this on the web March 10 through April 10 nato is having Operation Cold Response in Norway. Puton has to know about this 35,000 man excerise close to his country. Will he take this as a threat and go nuke?

There's no actual proof of that anywhere, otherwise, you would see Putin dragging that out every chance he got.

There is plenty of information that points to the United States interests in controlling Ukraines politics and ousting Russian support.

1646328861992.png

(gary), you made it over an hour in a thread without getting into a pissing match. Please keep up the good work. Understand that winning a battle and winning a war are completely different. - giz :flipoff2:

I came across this on the web March 10 through April 10 nato is having Operation Cold Response in Norway. Puton has to know about this 35,000 man excerise close to his country. Will he take this as a threat and go nuke?
Russian aircraft violated Sweden's airspace yesterday.
1646329565392.png

1646329584068.png

I'd say he has an eye on both Sweden and Norway.

Only if he wants to end the world.

If he uses tactical nukes, the least strong response would be a massive NATO air strike against Russia proper with conventional weapons. Air fields, army bases, infrastructure, industry, etc. But... A reprisal strike would almost certainly come against the air bases that launched the strike, probably in Poland, Germany and Italy (countries without their own Nukes.) At that point, NATO would have no choice but to hit back with tactical nukes in kind... Once you start with tactical nukes, the decision to keep using them gets easier and the ability to pull back from the table gets harder.

The escalation to world ending weapons is all too easy at that point... Which is why it won't happen.

Despots like to saber rattle and bluster and threaten, but they like to breathe more and they can't rule the unwashed masses if they're dead right alongside the peasants.

There is plenty of information that points to the United States interests in controlling Ukraines politics and ousting Russian support.
If only Putin and his country's intelligence network had access to this forum, they could have used that information to convince some of those countries sanctioning them that they were telling the truth. :idea:

I know you didn't get far enough, it was a slight, a joke, sarcasm, that Gary took for a sincere, factual based statement
No I knee jerk reacted to what looked like BS. Which piles up from time to time. :flipoff2:

Guess straw man hypotheticals diverting from a thread topic are a hot button for me. Wish we had a sarcasm font or color. So many people claim sarcasm after getting called out for stupid stuff you wonder if they just retreat behind it when their comments are not lauded... "Just a prank, Bro"

If only Putin and his country's intelligence network had access to this forum, they could have used that information to convince some of those countries sanctioning them that they were telling the truth. :idea:
Its a propaganda war bro. NATO works in lock step. Like anyone would listen to Putin if it runs counter to the agenda:shaking:

No I knee jerk reacted to what looked like BS. Which piles up from time to time. :flipoff2:

Guess straw man hypotheticals diverting from a thread topic are a hot button for me. Wish we had a sarcasm font or color. So many people claim sarcasm after getting called out for stupid stuff you wonder if they just retreat behind it when their comments are not lauded... "Just a prank, Bro"
In this case I believe he only claimed sarcasm afterwards. Not buying his claim.

Screenshot_20220303-120149_Chrome.jpg

Generally the giveaway:flipoff2:

Russian aircraft violated Sweden's airspace yesterday.
1646329565392.png

1646329584068.png

I'd say he has an eye on both Sweden and Norway.
He likes to intimidate and is hoping to keep them cowed and out of the fight with this display. It is a shame that their air defenses didn't turn them into wreckage.

Top Back Refresh