What's new

Russia / Ukraine thread

And all said, this is still a USA vs. Russia game. Nato and EU are just waving flags and alliances around but can't really do shit.

There are way more soldiers and equipment coming in than is being told. Way more.
Constant air travel at night, plane noise but no lights, way to much landing in Kaiserslautern and Frankfurt.

If it hasn't been said, there is now a 1mil bounty on Putin.
good luck getting to him, hell he dont even let his own people get close hahaha

Because you've been relying on the U.S. to supply those jets instead of making/buying your own. Fucking leeches.

Yea kinda what happens when you get bombed into oblivion... Just see Germany as a 51 state... Because the USA is basically still controlling it. Think about it.

That's a crock of shit. Germany did whatever the fuck THEY wanted as far as reuniting despite what anyone else desired.
You are older than Germany's entire army ... Don't be an idiot.
And stop hassling the Hoff.
Cause he's been lookin for freedom.

OTW to work this morning a station played a snippet from NPR and they said Ukraine is reporting 2000+ citizen fatalities.

Problem is we're more dependent on China by many orders of magnitude than we are on Russia. When was the last time you bought something that said "Made in Russia"? I'll wait....
amm-2900.jpg

Didn't have to wait very long didya? :usa:over Mapleleaf for buying certain things:flipoff2:

OTW to work this morning a station played a snippet from NPR and they said Ukraine is reporting 2000+ citizen fatalities.
Didnt ukraine also report 2000+ russian kills/deaths? Yet un/nato someone said about 200?

I find it hard to put credibility to ukraine statements. They are trying to keep the morale high, leverage citizens v russia and if citizens die, leverage that "civilian death" for help from around the world.

Objectively, you cant arm citizens for your cause AND state those citizens as civilians killed by russians AND want to be credible.

Whole lotta misleading information from all sides in this.

I think they would dare and are probably willing.
It's just ... We have like 190 jet fighters... IN TOTAL...
So thats 190 more than Ukraine.... but no, europe will wait in the back seat for the US and rely on the US life, energy, taxpayer to do the dirty work.

Yea kinda what happens when you get bombed into oblivion... Just see Germany as a 51 state... Because the USA is basically still controlling it. Think about it.
Really? That was 70 years ago. The economy of Germany has been booming for how long? If the US was controlling it then they would do our bidding. That hasn't happed in terms of commitment to military stockpiling and readiness. Heck you all had to borrow bombs from us for the Libya campaign, IIRC.

One of Germanys top Generals just resigned in protest of them not stepping up after Putin took Crimea and Georgia. That was a warning that should have been heeded. But no, Germany continued to cozy up to Russia for the promise of cheap gas and didn't want to piss them off by fulfilling their NATO obligations or even self defense.

Seems like no one in Germany can remember what happened at the end of WWII when the Russians pushed to Berlin... But that was 70 years ago.

I listen to NPR on a local radio station for about an hour each morning..Their editorial content is on the left but I believe their actual new reports are more honest than the big media..

Didnt ukraine also report 2000+ russian kills/deaths? Yet un/nato someone said about 200?

I find it hard to put credibility to ukraine statements. They are trying to keep the morale high, leverage citizens v russia and if citizens die, leverage that "civilian death" for help from around the world.

Objectively, you cant arm citizens for your cause AND state those citizens as civilians killed by russians AND want to be credible.

Whole lotta misleading information from all sides in this.
Good point. Also Ukraine enacted all men ages 18-60 so pretty much all men there fighting age are enemy combatants.

So thats 190 more than Ukraine.... but no, europe will wait in the back seat for the US and rely on the US life, energy, taxpayer to do the dirty work.
And then condemn, shame or guilt the US for not doing more/doing too much/not fast enough/there longer than need be/too slow.

My opinion, fuck em all. Its beyond time we stop, and start telling europe to take their fucking training wheels off and deal with their own backyard for a change.

And then condemn, shame or guilt the US for not doing more/doing too much/not fast enough/there longer than need be/too slow.

My opinion, fuck em all. Its beyond time we stop, and start telling europe to take their fucking training wheels off and deal with their own backyard for a change.
but I'm happy to sell them weapons. but like actually them buying shit, not foreign military assistance money.

This guy^^^^^ “pro Germany and fuck the US”….. until they figure out that sleeping with the enemy was not such a good idea!!!!
“US, please help…. We have to pinch off our umbilical cord of our enemy”!!!!!

We are building up our troops but our troops will not get involved. That's a crock of shit, they are lying about getting involved. What's worse I don't think we will get involved to kick ass, just involved enough to say we did something before Joe and Putin settle up.

We are building up our troops but our troops will not get involved. That's a crock of shit, they are lying about getting involved. What's worse I don't think we will get involved to kick ass, just involved enough to say we did something before Joe and Putin settle up.
From a military standpoint it makes perfect sense to have the troop build up. IF this stupidity "blows up" into something bigger, like Putin gets pissed off about the arms shipments and launches airstrikes or missiles at NATO members we already have the troops and equipment there. Trying to bring them in afterwards is a losing game.

Question about the pics from the SUN post showing burned out Roosky stuff. Some of them are rusted. Can they rust that fast ?

My knowledge is limited to the plans I read in 2000, and 2001, but yes, at that time I was. I can't imagine shit's changed a ton since then.
In 20 years a lot has changed. Maybe not air power wise but a lot has changed. From some ROE to having drag shows at us bases to maintain readiness. Army no longer shines boots, not sure about the rest of the branches. Government will pay for you to get you cock chopped off and hormones to help you grow tits. Women are being helped to pass certain physical tests to be combat ready.

Not much has changed…

Top Back Refresh