What's new
  • TGIF'nF!! Did you hear about our new Group Buy Program? We're kicking the program off with Baja Designs!

Russia / Ukraine thread

Propganda:

1645926371723.png

We did not commit systemic selective authorized mass murder of mil age males in any war. That's what the Mongols did. We committed mass murder, by definition, when we fire bombed Dresden and Tokyo, and later dropped two nukes on two cities. But those actions killed everyone in the kill zone. That was modern war and it is total.
And in the case of Dresden, Tokyo, Hiroshima and Nagasaki, they had factories in the target area, specifically, the Japanese had workshops to build weapons, planes, etc mixed in to residential areas to hide it. I think Dresden was not as mixed from what I read and there was a lot of controversy as to the results after the fact.
In the Japanese case, it was thought that it would save hundreds of thousands of American lives if we could persuade them to give up before we landed and prove to them (by our being able to hit them with weapons as devestating as nukes), that their Emperor no longer had the "mandate of heaven" which (from what I have read) is one reason why things changed so quickly with their willingness to surrender.

How many in the Donbass over the last 8 years,
The first question with statistics is what do you want the answer to be.
First we need to know what they are using to determine a civilian versus military death, it looks (from internet photos) like a lot of the people fighting from there are not in any kind of uniform (be they Russian Military "volunteers", Ukrainian born separatists, etc) so there's no way to tell if they are a civilian or not until they start shooting at you and if their compatriots take their weapons when they run off you magically have a civilian death.

How many times did each side break the 29 ceasefire agreements that they had and what was the cause of each?
From what I saw in a quick look it seemed that neither side can claim the high ground in not wanting there to be bullets moving in either direction, but one would also have to track what was happening when said incidents broke out, from what I understand on many of the incidents they had a line agreed to and the Russians/Separatists were past the line and in the Ukrainian side of the "Grey Zone"
1645928035621.png

I'm going to agree, overall quality of information and videos, Im going to go with Ukraine putting up a fight that wasn't expected, putin being polite, and Ukraine fluffing numbers/ information to keep morale high.
Sounds about right.
Question: Is Ukraine REALLY taking the fight to Russia, or is it mostly wishful thinking/propaganda?

I have heard word that the Ghost of Kyiv story is bullshit and that the guys on Snake island were actually captured. We really can not really tell what is legit and what is not at this point.
From what I heard there were 13 border guards on Snake Island and ~100 others, the border guards would not surrender and were killed, the others surrendered.

Aaron Z

True, but they are being courted. Nato agreed that they would move no further west after the Berlin wall came down. Does this look like they held up their end of the bargain?
1645838807889.png
Dam, maybe it’s just me but that looks like an angry old man smoking on a blue cigar. :laughing::flipoff2:

Buy Bitcoin NOW. Like before they sanction Russia from using Swift, Alfa bank etc.

I think the Chinese will unban crypto...They may have banned it to tank it some so they can buy it up.

It will be one of the few ways Russia can buy shit if they are sanctioned on a bunch of different banks.
Unless they are dumb enough to ban Bitcoin in America. Many at the top want it gone if they can’t control it. Might be an unintended bonus for those cocksuckers.

“If Ukraine manages to hold the Russians off for 10 days, then the Russians will have to enter negotiations,”

Negotiations? What's the negotiation? Get the fuck out?

“If Ukraine manages to hold the Russians off for 10 days, then the Russians will have to enter negotiations,”

Negotiations? What's the negotiation? Get the fuck out?
Yeah, sure :laughing: it will be europe who wants Russian goods and business pushing Ukraine to cede some portions of land in exchange for peace so that Europe can ease sanctions and get their oil pipeline finished :rasta:

This is all “war” theater to keep the serfs occupied. The SWIFT ban will cause the CCP controlled bitcoin to rise as the “safe“ World Reserve. In the process killing any power the US had and raising CCP to the top.

Last edited:
Surely all these thoughts to cripple Russians economy aren't going to hurt them over night. I fail to see where that country is so badly off they can't survive for a good amount of time being cut off.

There's local bars and such touting how they are pouring away Russian Vodka on Fecalbook. Damned idiots think they are hurting the Russian economy dumping out things they paid for already:lmao:

Did you install that AC compressor yet?
grendel i like everything ive ever seen from you, dont take it the wrong way;

does he have a thread on the AC compressor? lets combine threads so we dont have to talk about it two different places. and confuse everyone in the process.

so 5 threads combined, now there is no way i hell any of us can go back and find any of the useful info on any of what used to be threads, in the confusion.
lets combine all the covid threads to, why even have threads, just a free for all like facebook

so whats going on with the AC compressor?:shaking:

Dig the guy near Santa Cruz (Prunevale) ever even take a shot at a feral pig after 4 pages of gun jerking comments ?? :lmao::lmao::lmao:

I’m just wondering where all these Russian troops are camped out? It’s not like they can have an actual encampment. Seems like that would be to easily over run. So are they driving back across the border each day to their camps? Take turns sleeping in vehicles? Their logistics seems to not make sense. If they truly don’t hold any cities, where are they going when not engaging the Ukrainian army?

Top Back Refresh