What's new

Russia / Ukraine thread

The Russian air superiority is a bit questionable. We're not going to be flying anything in there but Poland has a big ole border to the West and by all indications the Russians aren't out there in force.

If the Ukranians can manage to hold onto Kiev, Kyiv, whatever for long enough, keep the Russians occupied there while they reorganize and requip in the West they could pull one out of the Russians own play book ala WWII and launch a surprise counter attack. Long shot for sure, but not impossible. Also not impossible to believe there are US/NATO special forces in play trying to organize that very thing.

If the Ukranians are going to win, they're going to have to go on the offensive at some point.

Last edited:
I kind of wonder what the private ownership of guns in UKR was prior to the invasion. Did they have sport hunting? AKA known as sniper rifles? If they did/do, that will be a problem for RUS. Who the fuck wants to enter a city while the population is playing deer hunter on you? Or in their case, boar hunter.
Some of those countries have recreational shooters that routinely operate bolt action high powered rifles faster than a pump shotgun and are putting lead on pig foreheads with amazing efficiency.
Hunting rifles mostly. Lots of them

They all do military service at the age of 18

If they sanction Russia and take away the ability to use Swift for banking...Russia will just go Crypto...and suddenly China (who has been buying bitcoin while making it illegal in China) will legalize it for their population.

In other words: buy Bitcoin now.
While I don’t disagree with you, China and Russia have a non-crypto pay rail that has been in place since 2014 I believe.

If you want specifics I’ll have to go back to the Cryptosrus vid that I watched the other day talking about this exact scenario if they did in fact get kicked off Swift.

I don’t think it will happen though, that would destroy the USD as a world reserve currency.

suddenly China (who has been buying bitcoin while making it illegal in China) will legalize it for their population.

In other words: buy Bitcoin now.
China will not allow their population to own Bitcoin. China wants them to use their CBDC for control purposes.

I can definitely see the government stockpiling it as a reserve asset to be used between countries though.

And ?

Who gives a fuck.

1645913859072.png

1645913886812.png

A lot of shit has to happen:
I'm sure NATO countries are providing intel/eyes/ears for Ukraine.
Very similar to what we did for the Soviet Union in WWII

The Allies were supplying most of the logistics for the Soviet Union.
We're currently only just being beginning.

Soviet Union were pumping out shit-tons of armor by the 1,000s from their converted tractor factories.
Ukraine is not; they're using what they currently got.

Soviet Union is fucking YUGE; a lot of travel-time and open ground space.
Ukraine, comparatively, is a much smaller battle field.

Soviet Union started with a bigger military (than Ukraine) when Germany invaded.
Thanks to Obama; Ukraine drastically reduced their military that they inherited from the fall of the Soviet Union.

PONDER THIS:
Would Russia invade if Ukraine still had it's nukes???🤔

And it's all fucked up/out of context flow.....
So you are the pile of shit in that scenario? :flipoff2:
Agreed and probably so. It is ironic as hell that the one guy who came in calling names and talking shit was the same guy who made a thread about how nobody can have a discussion on here without somebody calling names and talking shit. lol

Top Back Refresh