What's new

Russia / Ukraine thread

Ahh, the circle of life.
Our military hardware, sent to UKR, finds it way it home to the cartels south of our border.

If only we could get a true look into the corruption that makes this happen, and who's filthy pockets were lined along the way.
Looks like an AT-4 to me.

Looks like Ukraine stated some offensive in the South. Per Russian DOD. Probably true. Stupid to start any kind of offense without air support. Looks like Ukraine is hitting on multiple fronts now.
UK.JPG

and now a big ass dam is failed.

from the map it looks like it will wipe out most of the defensive positions on the east bank of the dnipro for about 50 miles.

and now a big ass dam is failed.

from the map it looks like it will wipe out most of the defensive positions on the east bank of the dnipro for about 50 miles.
Pretty sure they knew about this Feb 2022.

Honestly I have no idea other than the info available online. You got some secret info to share that we killed millions of civilians?
Nope. But now is a good time to really wonder about every bit of info we get from the gvt/media, im sure you do already. I trust my gut, my bs filter doesnt hold much and stuff gets junked quick.

Nope. But now is a good time to really wonder about every bit of info we get from the gvt/media, im sure you do already. I trust my gut, my bs filter doesnt hold much and stuff gets junked quick.

Dont know. Ive not heard any public out rage by anyone I know about iraqi civilians getting smoked in war. Not sure the need to have a big cover up about it.

I also dont just take whatever I hear on the internet from internet people as fact without doing at least the minimal amout of looking for myself do you? I heard MILLIONs so looking for that obviously concrete info that most assuredly is out there.

Large offensive battle going on in the south Lots of tanks if not perhaps majority of what Ukraine has. Night battle so there must have been a lot of night vision nato stuff supplied. Reports are thousands are getting killed. One Ukraine brigade refused to go in from radio intercepts. Guess tomorrow well see what the results are.

Tucker Carlson on the subject - :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Well worth the watch. Highly recommended.

I wish he'd get deeper into what's going on behind the scenes. He knows, but wonder how far he can go.

:beer:

Last edited:
Mac Gregor has been right for the past year, even when theorizing.

No, man.

Not even close you AW c_unt.

Bring something relevant.

:shaking:

Whats relevant is youre a back peddling douchbag.

Im so stupid for posting up some numbers then you go on to post the same numbers.

Okay buddy

Icono

Why'd you delete your post?

The title was mega thread, and I would much prefer if MODS would leave shit alone. Not even sure if the OP could have edited the title, since this thread was starter by two different people.

Icono

Why'd you delete your post?

The title was mega thread, and I would much prefer if MODS would leave shit alone. Not even sure if the OP could have edited the title, since this thread was starter by two different people.

I wasn't sure what happened there, still not sure. I deleted because not sure.

Whats relevant is youre a back peddling douchbag.

Im so stupid for posting up some numbers then you go on to post the same numbers.

Okay buddy

I didn't back peddle anything. WTF's wrong with you?

Look: bring relevant shit to this thread or FUCK OFF.

Capiche?

Top Back Refresh