What's new

Russia / Ukraine thread

Trump was pro strong military but anti war. Trump is pro money, and war destroys and devalues. No one profits except the MIC. I cant think about this tragedy without thinking if only Trump was our leader. I dont think it would have gone this way.

I can find all kinds of opposite nonsense online that says Ukraine troops have broken through the first two lines of the defense in two places. I don't buy that either. People are dying, that is the only certainty.

I have no idea how Trump would've responded. The guy tests the wind and goes with whatever he thinks is most opportunistic at the time. What I know for sure is that whatever he did the left would've screamed to high heavens that it was the absolute wrong thing to do and how he was going to trigger WWIII.

I have no idea how Trump would've responded. The guy tests the wind and goes with whatever he thinks is most opportunistic at the time. What I know for sure is that whatever he did the left would've screamed to high heavens that it was the absolute wrong thing to do and how he was going to trigger WWIII.

Trump had already responded. There was no war during his term. It was how he conducted himself and the affairs of his country on the world geopolitical scene. There would be no need to respond, it wouldn't have happened. The Democratic Party served this feast to get fat on. All water over the dam now. :usa:

If Trump sided with UKR, all the libs would be hardcore Putin lovers overnight.

Those drones doing kamakazee into the tanks, do they explode upon impact and damage the tank, or perhaps even destroy the tank?

Trump had already responded. There was no war during his term. It was how he conducted himself and the affairs of his country on the world geopolitical scene. There would be no need to respond, it wouldn't have happened. The Democratic Party served this feast to get fat on. All water over the dam now. :usa:

But he shipped the weapons to Ukraine that even Obama refused to send. He was bound and determined to show that he was tough on Russia to prove to the left he wasn't a Putin puppet as if they were ever going to give up that line. They're still screaming it even after Russiagate has been shown to be an utter hoax perpetrated by the alphabet agencies and their Democratic POTUS doing exactly what they screamed Trump would do, namely flirting with WWIII.

Agreed but what Trump sent compared to what has bent sent recently . .. . .

Those drones doing kamakazee into the tanks, do they explode upon impact and damage the tank, or perhaps even destroy the tank?
most of the ones I've seen have RPG or artillery rounds strapped to them, so I'd say it's very possible they deal catastrophic damage.
ghetto smart munitions is the most nerd shit ever.

I wouldnt think a drone could take out a tank but it certainly looks like they get disabled and destroyed. The Lansets have been doing so. Russia has squads enbeded in the infantry units. They launch about 10 of these and go hunting. They have another Drone from Iran also. They have a Drone with Laser tagging for the laser guided artillery and missiles. There was some discussion on a Telegram channel on the drones russia is using.

FyReikdaYAIpiBF.jpg

I wouldnt think a drone could take out a tank but it certainly looks like they get disabled and destroyed. The Lansets have been doing so. Russia has squads enbeded in the infantry units. They launch about 10 of these and go hunting. They have another Drone from Iran also. They have a Drone with Laser tagging for the laser guided artillery and missiles. There was some discussion on a Telegram channel on the drones russia is using.

FyReikdaYAIpiBF.jpg
Imagine getting blown up by a cock missile lol. damn.:lmao:

most of the ones I've seen have RPG or artillery rounds strapped to them, so I'd say it's very possible they deal catastrophic damage.
ghetto smart munitions is the most nerd shit ever.
Got some more info on these kamakazi drones.
Spectacular footage of Russians deploying them with success. They absolutely destroy tanks and other equipment.

Spectacular footage of Russians deploying them with success. They absolutely destroy tanks and other equipment.
Does Ukraine not have any air support? That made it seem like Russia could fly anything anywhere they damn well please.
Do the Ukrainians have a similar weapon?

Air support as far as planes? Not sure, but they do have SAMs and other anti air defense systems that fail miserably against these drone strikes. In that clip you actually see them successfully hitting and destroying their anti air defense equipment without any trouble at all.

I've seen drone strikes from UKR onto Russian soldiers, but those looked real goofy and garage made and were simply being dropped like little bombs hoping to hit people in trenches. Have not seen legit drones like these used by UKR yet.

With the profit that Russia is making on spending pennies on the dollar to destroy expensive stuff like this, it's absurd that we keep tossing billions into the lava bowl. For every million dollars in stuff we send over there, Putin only has to spend a few bucks to destroy it. And we just keep dumping our money into this losing battle of attrition. What a shame.

Like we care? This is music to the ears of the MIC. Now we need to send more!

Air support as far as planes? Not sure, but they do have SAMs and other anti air defense systems that fail miserably against these drone strikes. In that clip you actually see them successfully hitting and destroying their anti air defense equipment without any trouble at all.

I've seen drone strikes from UKR onto Russian soldiers, but those looked real goofy and garage made and were simply being dropped like little bombs hoping to hit people in trenches. Have not seen legit drones like these used by UKR yet.

With the profit that Russia is making on spending pennies on the dollar to destroy expensive stuff like this, it's absurd that we keep tossing billions into the lava bowl. For every million dollars in stuff we send over there, Putin only has to spend a few bucks to destroy it. And we just keep dumping our money into this losing battle of attrition. What a shame.
Yeah...
Seems silly, counterintuitive, absurd, and just bad tactics to throw expensive armor, tools, and lives at someone just throwing explosive paper planes at you completely unopposed.

They don't make shit that could scramble the signal on these things?
This is why we paid on them damn dollars to fly that rivet joint over there, right? And that signals intelligence prop plane that has been airborne since everything started...
Wouldn't Ukraine be a bitch of a place to find out you're hardware aint as good as what you thought it was...

I think the USA should go tell Putin to fire away, and that all 20 still operational nuclear missiles will be shot down from space within seconds.

I mean, be fair to the guy.

Yeah...
Seems silly, counterintuitive, absurd, and just bad tactics to throw expensive armor, tools, and lives at someone just throwing explosive paper planes at you completely unopposed.

They don't make shit that could scramble the signal on these things?
This is why we paid on them damn dollars to fly that rivet joint over there, right? And that signals intelligence prop plane that has been airborne since everything started...
Wouldn't Ukraine be a bitch of a place to find out you're hardware aint as good as what you thought it was...
It’s really hard to jam the software radios modern drones use without creating a giant “send missile here” beacon.

They're running out of Leopards pretty fast.

:crybaby:

Whoops. Running in open fields with no air cover....

:eek:

Russia found that out, now it's our turn. Except we're using test dummies instead of our armed force's personnel.

Dude, you better hope that never comes to fruition. You'll probably be disappointed.

I've got buddies who are 19 Kilo, and they say "no fucking way" we're doing that. Situational awareness.

Dude, you better hope that never comes to fruition. You'll probably be disappointed.

I've got buddies who are 19 Kilo, and they say "no fucking way" we're doing that. Situational awareness.
As far as testing our equipment and methods in combat it's already come to fruition, except we're using Ukrainian personnel instead of our own. We're not testing our newest stuff as we're keeping that here but you know everything that happens over there that we see or hear is being saved and analyzed and will hopefully be incorporated into training here. I do think our guys have better training especially at the small unit leadership level and like to think we wouldn't end up losing men and equipment in situations like the Ukrainians and Russians but "no plan survives first contact intact". Hopefully all we do is train, train, train, and train and never have to actually find out!

Top Back Refresh