What's new

Russia / Ukraine thread

That video just didn't seem real. Seemed like a video game almost. Like NPCs just running around the trenches. Get shot and just drop dead immediately. Only one guy so much as made a sound. None moved when they dropped.

Zero relevant experience from me to draw on, just not how I envisioned it happening in real life.
Most of them didn’t appear to have weapons either.

35% You will see dead people 35%
Ukrainian Special Forces enter a Russian trench and kill ~10 soldiers
Trench fighting looks brutal.

At least 3 of those Russians had no weapon. Hands empty as they walked toward the rifleman that shot them.
WTF?

Russians didn't know they were under attack. Ukrainian special forces backed doored them in their own trenches.
Ukrainians didn't know they were under attack. Russian special forces backed doored them in their own trenches.

:flipoff2:

At least 3 of those Russians had no weapon. Hands empty as they walked toward the rifleman that shot them.
WTF?
War…

You’re in a hostile environment. How close do you let someone get? Close enough to grab your weapon? Enough time to detonate a vest?
War is the worst mankind has to offer.

WTF?
It was filmed. Good chance those might be deserters. If it was a fight the Russians would be firing back. The first guy shot had his hands out and no weapon. One guy in tennis shoes at the end. Nothing on telegram channels on this usually is. Vids probably a few years old.

Last edited:
It was filmed. Good chance those might be deserters. If it was a fight the Russians would be firing back. The first guy shot had his hands out and no weapon. One guy in tennis shoes at the end. Nothing on telegram channels on this usually is. Vids probably a few years old.
Probably calling them out saying "Step forth and surrender to us" or something like that. I'd bet a good bunch of those Russian soldiers do not want to be there in the first place (given the seizing of able-bodied men into service earlier in the war).

This is what you do when you're winning. :homer:

This is what you do when you're winning. :homer:

They are winning so hard that this move is so they can move on Moscow and take over all of Russia, duh.

Sad what we are encouraging over there by prolonging this mess.

The copium by the mainstream media is just sad. This is pro-Kremlin propaganda they say. This is just a reminder for all citizens to update their information per Mr. Zelensky's orders at the beginning of the unprovoked Russian invasion in Putin's war of choice.

I'd venture to say when China moves on Taiwan (we all but just gave them the green light) Putin will end this swiftly.

Just an opinion.

The copium by the mainstream media is just sad. This is pro-Kremlin propaganda they say. This is just a reminder for all citizens to update their information per Mr. Zelensky's orders at the beginning of the unprovoked Russian invasion in Putin's war of choice.
Did you read it? That really is what it says.

IMG_0045.jpeg

Interesting....

I doubt Any of that happened. Theres a vid out today with Shoigu, Prigozhin and the guy thats in charge of the group that took Mariopol in a meeting on the border near Kharkiv. Lots of Russian activity along the border and Ukraine is pulling in reserves to it.

Twitter has lost its shit over that... Hard to figure out which propaganda has any truth to it. Possible coup? Russian Revolution? Popcorn? Vodka? Crimson Tide? Nothing? Could be any or all of that.

If the nukes fly, just make it on Monday. I'm going to Watkins Glen Sunday and I want to see all 6 hours of sportscar awesomeness before we're turned into radioactive vapor.

Twitter has lost its shit over that... Hard to figure out which propaganda has any truth to it. Possible coup? Russian Revolution? Popcorn? Vodka? Crimson Tide? Nothing? Could be any or all of that.

If the nukes fly, just make it on Monday. I'm going to Watkins Glen Sunday and I want to see all 6 hours of sportscar awesomeness before we're turned into radioactive vapor.

Wagner group and the Kremlin seem like they have issues with each other. Dude from Wagner group is ready to fuck someone up and I doubt he's playing around. Putin better watch his ass before the next round of who's the dictator starts.

Wagner doesnt have arms or ammo if not for Russia. He talks a lot of shit but nothing becomes of it. He complained about no ammo then within a week took Bakmut. His group isnt that large compared to the Russian army which surrounds him. Putin will send him to take Kharkiv, he likes the fight and spot light. Wagner will be a grumpy happy group once again.

I read somewhere else those were Russian National Guard.

A straight up coup in Russia is dubious at best... But not impossible.

Top Back Refresh