What's new

Russia / Ukraine thread

Also Biden and the likes are afraid they will loose their money laundering cash cow.....

Thats why they are calling it a 'war' and Putin is carefully saying "special military operation"

Sounds like Belarus sent troops with the Russians from the Belarus border.

Also sounds like air strikes happening in the western part of the country.

Man I hope they don’t incur over the polish border or Baltic states, because I’m thinking there are some NATO countries just begging to invoke article 5.

Poland is nato yes...that would be bad.

Also Biden and the likes are afraid they will loose their money laundering cash cow.....

Thats why they are calling it a 'war' and Putin is carefully saying "special military operation"

The only way to not call this a war is because Ukraine isn't putting up much of a fight yet...this might be over very quickly because of this though.

I imagine the game is to destroy any significant military assets, then stop.
Then closely monitor it and point out our warmongering and escalation if we attempt to reinforce the leftover ukranian government.

The only way to not call this a war is because Ukraine isn't putting up much of a fight yet
I imagine the game is to destroy any significant military assets, then stop.

Zelensky has confirmed that military installations around Ukraine are under attack ... "Stay calm, stay at home, the army is doing its work," he urged Ukrainians

Ukrainian military has done nothing really.

Putin cleans up the country, sweeps out the globally corrupt money laundering government

Zelensky has confirmed that military installations around Ukraine are under attack ... "Stay calm, stay at home, the army is doing its work," he urged Ukrainians

Ukrainian military has done nothing really.

Putin cleans up the country, sweeps out the globally corrupt money laundering government

Honestly, could be the best outcome...

some pretty fucking big explosions :eek:

ukraine claims 5 russian aircraft and one helicopter shot down.
russians say bullshit.

Poland and Romania are sitting on the hot seat right now. This could get real interesting in the next few days. This shit show has just started! Thank you POTATO!

some pretty fucking big explosions :eek:

Not sure all those are actually from this attack.

Its Trumps fault!

There was just a talking head making that statement on a live newscast. Said trump emboldened Russia by doing everything Putin said. I just couldn't believe they're still trying to push that. Putin waits till trump has been gone for a year to invade because trump allowed it? How can even the most anti-trump person think that's valid logic. Hell, that's not even getting into that brand new pipeline Biden just gave them, or hunter's involvement in the mess. :mad3:

And replaces it with one that passes the bribes to him or his cronies instead of the company Hunter worked for, if you think that isn't going to happen you haven't looked at enough history.
The only thing that will change is who gets paid off and who they have to pay off to retain their position.

Aaron Z

From Vikki. . .

"Well what can I say, this morning Russia officially attacked Ukraine. A state of emergency was declared in our country. I woke up to rushing ambulances and emergency sirens rushing down our avenue.I want to believe the best, that this is just panic. But bombs were exploding not far from Kiev. My mother and I packed an emergency bag, in case the sirens howled, to go to the bomb shelter. But life is like that. I believe in the best, . . . And my life can't end so stupidly, because of someone else's stupid games of war for big money."

From Vikki. . .

"Well what can I say, this morning Russia officially attacked Ukraine. A state of emergency was declared in our country. I woke up to rushing ambulances and emergency sirens rushing down our avenue.I want to believe the best, that this is just panic. But bombs were exploding not far from Kiev. My mother and I packed an emergency bag, in case the sirens howled, to go to the bomb shelter. But life is like that. I believe in the best, . . . And my life can't end so stupidly, because of someone else's stupid games of war for big money."

Admittedly have not kept up, I thought she left?

I haven't been following this thread but... I honestly don't understand why everyone is so upset with Russia. I mean, Ukraine should be ashamed of itself for trying to stop all of those Undocumented Russian Immigrants from crossing their border. It must mean that Ukraine is just a bunch of racist haters, probably full of anti-vokadite supremist types who want to keep their country pure. :flipoff: What they should be doing is welcoming the immigrants with open arms, free healthcare and housing. Tsk,tsk Ukraine.

BTW, has any Confederate flags been spotted yet? :eek:

This sucks for the people in Ukraine, it sucks for the world
next moves... China on Taiwan? North K on South K? ... the time is right for either action as we are distracted
and being led by morons

Unfortunately the real questions for me are when to buy next winters load of fuel...I buy one shot for the year.
will the Ruskis release another cyber attack on our supply chain? usually the price is at its lowest the end of June
my last purchase was at 1.87 , we wont see that again.

From Vikki. . .

Tell her and everyone to get the hell out.

Hope the nuke plants make it through this ok...

Danger is really pretty low. Accidental hit could easily disable the plant from producing power, but with the amount of redundancy and containment around the reactor itself you'd almost have to deliberately attack the plant to cause any widespread contamination hazard. Beyond that, the hazard is primarily to local Ukrainian territory and Russia, so both sides have a pretty strong motivation to be careful.

The risk to Europe is minimal. And the statement that this would be worse than Chernobyl and Fukishima put together is complete and pure BS.

Admittedly have not kept up, I thought she left?
I haven't been volunteering info. They didn't get Visas yet.
Tell her and everyone to get the hell out.
That's a long shot at this point. They could maybe try to get to Romania. I have suggested it. Unfortunately, they are 350 miles away and have no means to get there. Under normal circumstances, they rely on public transportation.

If it were me, I'd be stealing bicycles and riding them to Romania.

Top Back Refresh