What's new

Russia / Ukraine thread

I just don't get what's going on. The USA says Russia is going to invade, Ukraine says, "nah, no big deal". A week ago, we announce Putin has made up his mind. Now, Russia is invading?

How do we know what Russia is going to do, but Ukraine doesn't?
The Ukrainian president explained it well the other day in Germany. Ukraine can’t be sounded alarm bells of imminent invasion, because it would send the entire country into a panic and crush the economy. He was still hoping for a non-invasion or maybe a small incursion. Obviously that didn’t play out in his favor.

Reports on twitter of Russian troops crossing the border and making a naval landing at Odessa.

Just saw a video of Russian Paratroopers…. It was implied they were taking the airport in Kiev, but based on the source, who knows.

Seems like the Russians are pulling out all the stops.

41ACAazPzKL._AC_.jpg

We definitely need to stay out of this. Unfortunately, the Potato has taken money from Ukraine who knows what he's going to do to support his "friends".

I did notice that Putin waited until it was well after the Potato's bedtime to begin. Do you think the people who are really in charge are going to wake him, or wait until morning to get him to announce what "we" are going to do about it?

We definitely need to stay out of this. Unfortunately, the Potato has taken money from Ukraine who knows what he's going to do to support his "friends".

I did notice that Putin waited until it was well after the Potato's bedtime to begin. Do you think the people who are really in charge are going to wake him, or wait until morning to get him to announce what "we" are going to do about it?
It's morning there...that's why.

I kinda of feel we need to stay out of this. I don't think our current POTUS has the mental stability to wipe his ass without getting shit on his fingers let alone get into this.
Not “kinda”, we need to stay the fuck out of this.

The current administration is a raging cluster fuck at best, they have no business putting troops in harms way.

It's over. Bidens strong mumbling didn't scare off Putin. The rest of the EU and NATO countries had months to send weapons to Ukraine, they didn't do shit. Ukraine isn't a NATO country, so we aren't going to do shit.

Problem is that China is watching all this playing out.

It's over. Bidens strong mumbling didn't scare off Putin. The rest of the EU and NATO countries had months to send weapons to Ukraine, they didn't do shit. Ukraine isn't a NATO country, so we aren't going to do shit.

Problem is that China is watching all this playing out.
Ukraine unfortunately isn't a big market...Taiwan is. Money plays.

Sounds like Belarus sent troops with the Russians from the Belarus border.

Also sounds like air strikes happening in the western part of the country.

Man I hope they don’t incur over the polish border or Baltic states, because I’m thinking there are some NATO countries just begging to invoke article 5.

Top Back Refresh