What's new

Russia / Ukraine thread

Gave them a legitimate excuse to destroy all of the computers and such though. I am sure there was nothing of value nor potentially incriminating there.

This is complete bullshit. The only reason those two areas are "break away" is Putin supplied the arms and assistance. :flipoff:

So I was just reading that Putin now says that the Borders of the "independent states" should be where they were when they declared their independence, which is spoiler alert, not where the line of control is right now. He is setting the stage for a big military push.

I'm also seeing something about him saying in a press conference that the Ukraine should de-militarize. I see this going well. The western powers have spent so much time saying they won't put boots on the ground, and Putin is clearly not afraid of sanctions because he'll just work with India and China, so from his perspective, why wouldn't you keep pushing. He knows the US and Europe don't have the will to confront his military head to head so he'll just take what he wants.

So I was just reading that Putin now says that the Borders of the "independent states" should be where they were when they declared their independence, which is spoiler alert, not where the line of control is right now. He is setting the stage for a big military push.

I'm also seeing something about him saying in a press conference that the Ukraine should de-militarize. I see this going well. The western powers have spent so much time saying they won't put boots on the ground, and Putin is clearly not afraid of sanctions because he'll just work with India and China, so from his perspective, why wouldn't you keep pushing. He knows the US and Europe don't have the will to confront his military head to head so he'll just take what he wants.
1930's all over again. :frown: Looks like no one has the balls to stop him before a full blown war gets going.

that was obvious.

the peacekeeping will extend to the former borders and any opposition will be deemed terrorists, to be crushed with regular russian military.

Didn't we convince Ukraine to give up missile defense in exchange for our protection?

Just wait until China makes a coordinated move on Taiwan? Are we still pissing in the South China Sea looking for a crashed F35?

Can you actually blame Putin? He sees the west as a bunch of retarded pussies right now. He wants to bring back the old USSR.

I didn't think he was going to do it. I guess I underestimated how weak he actually sees us as.

I think China will make a move for Taiwan now.

Can you actually blame Putin? He sees the west as a bunch of retarded pussies right now. He wants to bring back the old USSR.

I didn't think he was going to do it. I guess I underestimated how weak he actually sees us as.

I think China will make a move for Taiwan now.

listening to the mainstream news radio this morning, they were harping how all this would be so much worse under Trump and why he made it worse. of course its WAPO but this is the narrative being pushed.

I seem to remember that the first thing Biden did was lift some Sanctions on Russia that Trump put on, and approve Norstream 2? but thats conveniently been forgotten.

listening to the mainstream news radio this morning, they were harping how all this would be so much worse under Trump and why he made it worse. of course its WAPO but this is the narrative being pushed.

I seem to remember that the first thing Biden did was lift some Sanctions on Russia that Trump put on, and approve Norstream 2? but thats conveniently been forgotten.
Not a Trump fan, but Putin most likely would not even have flopped his dick out on the Ukrainian desk if Biden weren't in office.

MSM is, once again, showing its ididocy and bias.

Last edited:
Of course it was trumps fault... lol

Fiona Hill says that Trump emboldened Putin to invade Ukraine by treating the country like a 'playground'​

who is she and why does her opinion matter enough to get a Yahoo news story?

Is she related to Faith, Lauryn, Cypress, or Sugar??

Last edited:
Not a Trump fan, but Putin most likely would not even have flopped his dick out on the Ukrainian desk if Biden weren't in office.

MSM is, once again, showing its ididocy and bias.

From Twatter, and a reminder:

Any discussion of Russia's recognition of the Donetsk and Luhansk People's Republics is not honest if it doesn't mention:

-US-sponsored 2014 coup

-how Ukraine violated the 2015 Minsk II agreement by refusing to give Donetsk and Luhansk autonomy

-brutal Ukrainian attacks on Donbas

Top Back Refresh